CANADA Canada - Glen Wesley, 28, North Bay ON, 15 Sept 2010

myzzy

Just me!
Reaction score
660374.dat

http://www.nugget.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2765273

The North Bay Police are requesting the assistance of the Public in locating a missing involuntary patient from The North East Mental Health Centre. His absence was noticed on 15th Sept. at 2:15PM. He is identified as: Glen Wesley 28yrs Native 5ft 9in. between 230-240 lbs. He was last seen wearing black pants and black jacket. Anyone that sees Mr Wesley is requested to contact their local Police Agency.

Anyone with information on these or any other crimes are asked to call
Near north Crime Stoppers at
476-TIPS (8477) or
1-800-222TIPS (8477)
Submit tip online at our website www.nearnorthcrimestoppers.com
All tipsters remain anonymous

http://www.northbaypolice.on.ca/News_release_details.asp?Release_no=2005

We need to get some momentum going for this case-we have heard from his mom and there have been some sightings!!!! Locals, can you help?

He was last seen wearing a black hooded jacket and black pants, height 6'3, weight 220-230 lbs, he has brown eyes and black hair.

Glen is aboriginal and is also living with a disability- schizophrenia. He should be on medications

It is now going on close to four months since he was last seen. The police are involved with his case.

There may have been reported sightings in Cochrane, Ontario in October and November 2010 with the last sighting being November 26th at the local post office there in Cochrane.

He might have been wearing a blue jacket and blue jeans with his hair
styled to the side.

I am going to post a photo of Glen shortly-please anyone with any information whatsoever, you need to contact Ontario Police

476-TIPS (8477) or
1-800-222TIPS (8477)
All tipsters remain anonymous.

Glen has been missing since September 15, 2010. He was a walkaway from an involuntary hospitalization and his family has not heard from him since. He suffers from schizophrenia and it is imperative he take his medication. There is a thread in the support section of the forum, but I wanted to get some discussion going-his family reached out to us for help.

Glen is 5'9" and 235-240. His hair and eyes are brown. He is described as aboriginal.

We need to get some momentum going for this case-we have heard from his mom and there have been some sightings!!!! Locals, can you help?

He was last seen wearing a black hooded jacket and black pants, height 6'3, weight 220-230 lbs, he has brown eyes and black hair.

Glen is aboriginal and is also living with a disability- schizophrenia. He should be on medications

It is now going on close to four months since he was last seen. The police are involved with his case.

There may have been reported sightings in Cochrane, Ontario in October and November 2010 with the last sighting being November 26th at the local post office there in Cochrane.

He might have been wearing a blue jacket and blue jeans with his hair
styled to the side.

I am going to post a photo of Glen shortly-please anyone with any information whatsoever, you need to contact Ontario Police

476-TIPS (8477) or
1-800-222TIPS (8477)
All tipsters remain anonymous.

I wanted to bring these over from the other thread...

here is some media:
http://www.nugget.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2765273

"The public is being asked to contact the North Bay Police Service if they come in contact with a patient of the North East Mental Health Centre.
Glen Wesley, 28, was noticed missing Wednesday at 2:15 p.m.
An involuntary patient, Wesley is described as a native man who is six-foot-two-inches and weighs about 235 pounds."

will post on my facebook

I'm not near there but will keep my eyes open

Thank you, LadyL!!! I hope to post a photo as well as any more specific information of Glen's as I receive it...

Glen Wesley

Case : ON-MM-2010-09-01380

Date Of Disappearance : 15 September 2010
Location Of Disappearance : North Bay, Ontario
Age At Disappearance : 28 years
Height (estimate) : 183 - 194 cm (6'0" - 6'4")
Weight (estimate) : 100 - 109 kg (220 - 240 lbs)
Hair Colour : Black - worn short but over the ears
Eye Colour : Brown
Race : Aboriginal/Metis/Inuit

http://www.missingadults.ca/viewMAcase.php?case=ON-MM-2010-09-01380

Map showing North Bay, Ontario - a lot of water around where Glen went missing and if he made it to nearby small communities am not sure that they would even recognize that he is missing - are missing posters up in those communities. Also it is very possible that he hitched a ride out of North Bay on one the trans-Canada highways leading out of North Bay. That area is vast with little in the way of any large centres for him to get to. He has been missing for some time now and am wondering if he has made his way to one of the larger areas like Toronto. Really not much to go on here.

Attachments

• Map of North Bay.png
    Map of North Bay.png
    1,016.6 KB · Views: 20
http://www.cochranetimespost.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2883244&auth=Submitted by: Cecille Wesley

Local news
By Submitted by: Cecille Wesley
Posted 21 days ago

Glen Wesley has been missing for the past 18 weeks. He was last seen in North Bay on Sept. 15, but may have been seen in the Cochrane area recently.
<snipped>
Glen has likely lost some weight, and may now have a beard and moustache. He may be wearing a blue jacket and blue jeans with his hair styled to the side. Thanks so much for your assistance in our efforts to locate Glen.

Glen enjoys making new friends and enjoys taking long walks also. Please keep your eyes out for this special young man and help bring him home to his family. Again, the last reported sightings of him which haven't been verified were in November 2010 in Northern ontario.

Family continues four month search for missing son

The family of Chapleau Cree’s Glen Wesley has been searching for him since he went missing Sept. 15, 2010 in North Bay.

“We are very concerned for his well-being and his safety. He needs to be on his medications,” said his mother, Cecille Wesley.

[snip]

Wesley has received tips and sightings about her son from a number of locations across the province, including a possible sighting in New Liskeard Jan. 2.

[snip]

Wesley encourages her son to call home and let the family know he is safe.

More: http://www.wawataynews.ca/archive/all/2011/1/27/family-continues-four-month-search-missing-son_20988

Update-information was received of a possible sighting in New Liskeard Ontario on January 2nd at the Huskies truck stop, late evening. Highway 11 is part of the Transcanada highway which runs through the town. This individual commented that he is 90% sure this was Glen Wesley as he did come across the missing poster and that he looked heavier & had longer hair. The North Bay police were made aware of this update.

Loved ones refuse to give up search

[snip]

Cecille Wesley knows how helpless Joly feels.

She struggles every day with thoughts of her son and hopes he is safe and dry.

Glen Wesley was last seen Sept. 15. He was a patient at the Northeast Mental Health Centre on Highway 11 when he disappeared.

"He has no identification and no money," Cecille Wesley said. "He's a gentle man. Actually his friends use to call him panda bear. I'm sure he's lost weight and has long hair and a beard now."

Wesley said family has searched Toronto, North Bay and Sudbury.

She said there was a reported sighting of her son in Cochrane in November, but there's been no other news since.

"It's scary to hear the stories of deceased people being found. Whenever I hear another body was found, I just keep hoping it's not Glen."

More: http://www.nugget.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3132196

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back