NC - Tempie Kitchin Kerr, 34, dies after tumble from car, Raleigh, 28 Dec 2010

zelmajane

Reaction score
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/8849139/

Yesterday I was at a cookout. A dear friend was reading the obituaries and said "Did you know Tempie?" I said "No, the name sounds familiar, but I didn't what happened?" So he starts telling me about how she had been in a car with her boyfriend and either jumped out or he pushed her out. I start reading over his shoulder and said "It says here she was married. It wasn't her husband?" "No, I think they were separated."

I looked up the story. Craziest thing I've read in a while. The boyfriend has since been charged with DWI, but they don't think foul play is involved. The 911 caller that found her said there was no car at the scene when he found her. The driver later returned. Yet he hasn't been charged with leaving the scene. If someone jumped out of my car- I think I'd stop right there.

As my friend said "I hope that boy keeps his story straight or he is in big trouble."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/8849139/

Yesterday I was at a cookout. A dear friend was reading the obituaries and said "Did you know Tempie?" I said "No, the name sounds familiar, but I didn't what happened?" So he starts telling me about how she had been in a car with her boyfriend and either jumped out or he pushed her out. I start reading over his shoulder and said "It says here she was married. It wasn't her husband?" "No, I think they were separated."

I looked up the story. Craziest thing I've read in a while. The boyfriend has since been charged with DWI, but they don't think foul play is involved. The 911 caller that found her said there was no car at the scene when he found her. The driver later returned. Yet he hasn't been charged with leaving the scene. If someone jumped out of my car- I think I'd stop right there.

As my friend said "I hope that boy keeps his story straight or he is in big trouble."

Wow, bizarre story. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back