Asking For Help

and this one is also cute

jonbenet_300x333.jpg

Oh my gosh Agatha, sitting there clear as day in the category with autopsy photos is the Barbie nightgown! As well as the photos of the ransom note.

Do you have any idea who the young girl is on the bench with JonBenet at Easter, also holding a bunny?

I assume you're talking about this picture?:

10.jpeg

The girl next to JonBenet is Daphne White.

Dave,

My angel must have known you were going to ask as I found a great photo site early this morning. I'm giving you the link..

http://candycane121.webs.com/apps/photos/

I found pictures I had never seen before and was going to share my find today and found your request... Whats meant to be always finds a way...

Hope you find some of what you need...

My goodness, Agatha. I looked at this in a hurry when you first posted it, and there was a picture I just didn't understand. The orientation was not right with what I would've expected, and part of the picture is obscured. I just looked again, and realized it shows the dark spot on JonBenet's cheek, and the abrasion on her shoulder. Maybe everyone else had seen this and knew what it was, but I didn't until just now. This would be what's described in the AR as, "On the posterior aspect of the right shoulder is a poorly demarcated, very superficial focus of abrasion/contusion which is pale purple in color and measures up to three-quarters by one-half inch in maximum dimension."

It's picture #32 of 37. Must have been partially censored/obscured by NBC as part of an on-air presentation because I see the little NBC peacock in the bottom left corner of the photo.

My goodness, Agatha. I looked at this in a hurry when you first posted it, and there was a picture I just didn't understand. The orientation was not right with what I would've expected, and part of the picture is obscured. I just looked again, and realized it shows the dark spot on JonBenet's cheek, and the abrasion on her shoulder. Maybe everyone else had seen this and knew what it was, but I didn't until just now. This would be what's described in the AR as, "On the posterior aspect of the right shoulder is a poorly demarcated, very superficial focus of abrasion/contusion which is pale purple in color and measures up to three-quarters by one-half inch in maximum dimension."

It's picture #32 of 37. Must have been partially censored/obscured by NBC as part of an on-air presentation because I see the little NBC peacock in the bottom left corner of the photo.

Thanks. otg. I didn't see that photo either. For me, this reinforces my belief that these "marks" could have been caused by rings on the fingers of whoever strangled her. This certainly does not fit my theory and in my opinion, gives JR a pass in the staging.

Thanks. otg. I didn't see that photo either. For me, this reinforces my belief that these "marks" could have been caused by rings on the fingers of whoever strangled her. This certainly does not fit my theory and in my opinion, gives JR a pass in the staging.

SuperDave, I apologize for briefly taking your thread away from its original intent, but I had to point out, in case others didn’t pay close attention to it (as I didn’t), what that picture was. I had never seen a picture of the abrasion/contusion on JB’s shoulder, and because of the AR’s surplus use of the word abrasion, felt it important to point it out.

Also, I should point out that an abrasion like that would have caused at least some bleeding were she alive at the time of its infliction, and would have been obvious on the inside of a white blouse.

SuperDave, I apologize for briefly taking your thread away from its original intent, but I had to point out, in case others didn’t pay close attention to it (as I didn’t), what that picture was. I had never seen a picture of the abrasion/contusion on JB’s shoulder, and because of the AR’s surplus use of the word abrasion, felt it important to point it out.

Also, I should point out that an abrasion like that would have caused at least some bleeding were she alive at the time of its infliction, and would have been obvious on the inside of a white blouse.

Would you mind posting this picture on the forum so we can all see?

Would you mind posting this picture on the forum so we can all see?
No problem, Murri.

But actually, I hate to mess up this thread any more than I already have by bringing it up. So what I'll do, and hopefully you won't mind, is post it on the thread about the neck abrasion, so we can try and keep this thread just filled with nice pictures of JonBenet. :wink:

Or the barbie nighty? and JR who had to take a shower....

Or the barbie nighty? and JR who had to take a shower....

Or maybe she wasn't clothed...or just had a towel wrapped around her?

But the white sequin-starred blouse was on her dead body. Shouldn't it have had blood in it at that location if it was on her when the abrasion occurred? Unless it was placed on her long enough after her death that the bleeding would have already stopped. Or is this another oversight or failure to make note by the coroner?

I'm just saying.........

But the white sequin-starred blouse was on her dead body. Shouldn't it have had blood in it at that location if it was on her when the abrasion occurred? Unless it was placed on her long enough after her death that the bleeding would have already stopped. Or is this another oversight or failure to make note by the coroner?

I'm just saying.........

It should have had SOMETHING in the area pressed against her if there was bleeding or some kind of fluid from the wound. I don't know about a burn, but it would seem that there should be some kind of DNA at least on the INSIDE of the shirt, even if bleeding or other exudation had stopped, simply because she was lying on her back and some of the marks are on her back. The fabric had to press against her. The fluid may not have seeped through to the front, but if you looked inside...of course, someone actually had to LOOK inside. That's the important thing, isn't it?
I'm betting on another oversight or failure to note.
Had there been, I can't imagine him not noting it or seeing it. Makes me start t think that the reason the turtleneck ended up soaking in the sink is because maybe it DID have blood or other fluid on it. And we know the pink nightie had blood- did anyone see if they matched up with the abrasions? I bet not.
However, he did note that there was no corresponding area of blood on her body that would have corresponded to the blood in the panties, which is what led him to believe she was wiped down (along with the fluoroscope testing) and what led some of US to believe she was redressed in those panties.
I am sure the stagers did not see the drops of blood on the panties. There was not enough bleeding or seepage to be seen on the longjohns, and once she was redressed, I think they never looked back, never UNdressed her again or looked in the panties again.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back