Aunt Interview/Stepmom says Zahra Died Sept 24 *merged*

Was this Zahra's last day? What happened that day?

I thought it would be helpful to add a news link for reference. I'll look for the warrant reference and add it later.

Zahra Baker Update: Disabled NC Girl Died Two Weeks Before Being Reported Missing, Warrant StatesNEWTON, N.C. (CBS/WBTV/AP) Newly released court documents indicate that 10-year-old Zahra Baker may have died more than two weeks before she was reported missing by her stepmother and father.
That revelation was contained in more than 200 pages of previously sealed search warrants that were released Tuesday afternoon.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20027306-504083.html?tag=latest
ETA: Pt. 5 (pdf 26368831, beginning on p. 21) contains information about the November 19, 2010, LE interview with Elisa Baker and her claim that Zahra was killed on September 24th. Also contains information from EB regarding the disposal of ZB's body in various locations; EB's cell phone pings; AY and AB's cell phone records, and more.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26366558/detail.html?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss

http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368831.pdf

So she died on 9/24 and was dismembered the next day says EB. And she died from.....as a result of.....because of.....

Kind of a big detail to leave out.

If EB is telling the truth and Zahra really did die on September 24th, it would come as no surprise to me as I've always thought she had been dead for some time before reported missing. My belief is based primarily on the condition of the house, the extensive but sloppy paint job, and the amount of clean up that would've been required. The ransom note, bogus kidnapping report, and the fires also indicate a degree of planning. At any rate, it will be interesting to sleuth that date and see if we can determine circumstances that led up to the murder.

I'm not really into the astrology angle, but for those who are, there is now a date for charting.

Can someone remind me of the date that Zahra was reportedly seen at that furniture store please? I can't remember.

Wasn't it close to this date? TIA Sorry if this is considered off post.

Can someone remind me of the date that Zahra was reportedly seen at that furniture store please? I can't remember.

Wasn't it close to this date? TIA Sorry if this is considered off post.
Furniture store was Sept. 25.

I posted this over at HM...

According to the warrant (pdf page 13 at http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368831.pdf) the IMVU activity where the virtual family was "doing a murder with chainsaws" took place on September 22, 2010. I assume that much of the online activity, including this "family massacre," took place at night though I have no evidence to back that up.

The full moon that month happened on September 23, and was exact at about 9 a.m. that day. (http://www.universetoday.com/20174/moon-phases-2010/) It would have looked full the night of the 22nd into the 23rd, and the night of the 23rd into the 24th. This was the Harvest moon, and the 23rd was the Autumnal Equinox. http://www.opednews.com/articles/Autumn-Equinox--Aries-Ful-by-Cathy-Lynn-Pagano-100920-424.html

We have Adam being smart enough to delete his IMVU account the minute Mommy springs him from the clink. If he wasn't worried about it, why not just leave the account up and inactive? We know why EB didn't delete her account!

And here is where the speculation begins... Did the online activity have some ritual significance* to the participants? Could it have spilled over into real life, either with or without the influence of mind-altering substances (which we know they used & dealt)? Maybe the online activity was a practice of sorts?

Or if not, maybe it roused some curiosity, and some adult among them was fooling around the next night with a real chainsaw, and accidentally swung left with it when they should have swung right? (In keeping with EB's statement that "we really didn't kill her"--either she means "we/ABandme" didn't kill her, or "we really didn't kill her, someone else did"?)

One way or another, if TOD is September 24, Adam Baker is a measly, pathetic, lying excuse for a human being. Wonder what mumsy thinks of the latest information about her darling lad?

*Please my pagan friends do not mistake me--these characters apparently perverted pretty much everything they laid their hands on, and I am by NO means conflating their acts with real observances of earth rituals!

Wasn't there some connection between the ladies and the furniture store and other players in the case, sorry to be so vague, but I have that thought in the back of my mind for why I was never 100% convinced by that sighting....

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26366558/detail.html

Elisa Baker’s aunt, Buzzie Winkler, said her niece told her Zahra Baker died after being sick. Elisa and Adam Baker then panicked, Winkler said.

“She said (Zahra) had been sick about two weeks and then they went in and found her dead that night,” Winkler, who visited Elisa Baker in jail this week, said. “And then didn't know what to do. They didn't know what to do.”

Elisa Baker’s attorney, Scott Reilly, met with her in jail on Wednesday afternoon to discuss the unsealed warrants. Elisa Baker has been jailed over the course of the investigation, charged with obstruction of justice after police said she admitted to writing a fake ransom note on the day that Zahra was reported missing.

“Don't jump to any conclusion on the case,” Reilly told Channel 9. “Other than that, I don't have any comment.”

If EB is telling the truth and Zahra really did die on September 24th, it would come as no surprise to me as I've always thought she had been dead for some time before reported missing. My belief is based primarily on the condition of the house, the extensive but sloppy paint job, and the amount of clean up that would've been required. The ransom note, bogus kidnapping report, and the fires also indicate a degree of planning. At any rate, it will be interesting to sleuth that date and see if we can determine circumstances that led up to the murder.

It would indeed be interesting to know when all that paint, seen in photos in cans inside the house, was purchased and the real date of when the bed was purchased by the Baker's from Angie F. Kinda thinking that the purchase dates of these items might provide a bit more information.

However, not only does AB not know what day he last saw Zahra, if the 24th is correct, he doesn't know what month either. Also of interest is that many of the cell phone records requested date back to the 20th of September, most of these warrants were requested before before the November 19th meeting and admission by EB that Zahra died on the 24th. I suspect LE knows all about who talked to who a few days prior to the 24th and for some reason, LE chose to look back to the 20th. Wish I knew that reason, railbug or whatever his name was, decided not to answer that question when it was asked of him. Sure am wondering why.

Elisa Baker’s aunt, Buzzie Winkler, said her niece told her Zahra Baker died after being sick. Elisa and Adam Baker then panicked, Winkler said.

“She said (Zahra) had been sick about two weeks and then they went in and found her dead that night,” Winkler, who visited Elisa Baker in jail this week, said. “And then didn't know what to do. They didn't know what to do.”

Elisa Baker’s attorney, Scott Reilly, met with her in jail on Wednesday afternoon to discuss the unsealed warrants. Elisa Baker has been jailed over the course of the investigation, charged with obstruction of justice after police said she admitted to writing a fake ransom note on the day that Zahra was reported missing.

“Don't jump to any conclusion on the case,” Reilly told Channel 9. “Other than that, I don't have any comment.”

They didn't know what to do ? Panic - why if you had nothing to hide and the child died naturally ? Nope not bying that stuff, panic and then invent some stupid kidnapping story 2 weeks later. Con artists, both of them IMO.

So the aunt is saying nothing new as we have heard this excuse from EB before, I'm sorry, but illness followed by natural death then DISMEMBERMENT?? Nope, sorry try again EB. No jury will buy that dodgy logic. As discussed before if she was sick for a couple of weeks before she died it was due to some form of abuse or neglect. For example, Zahra suffered a blow to the head which made her ill until she eventually succumbed to her injuries..or Zahra was starved to death because the 5 minutes she was allowed out to eat was taken up by her struggle to get down to the kitchen without her prosthetic leg or similar.

I see the DP in EB's future no matter how she tries to slice and dice it.

If we weren't discussing a murdered and dismembered child that whose remains were flung out to kingdom come I might laugh out loud at that one.

I call Bull Stinky.

JMHO.

If we weren't discussing a murdered and dismembered child that whose remains were flung out to kingdom come I might laugh out loud at that one.

I call Bull Stinky.

JMHO.

Absolutely. What CAN you believe from her, really?

I think you have to start with the assumption that everything she says is a lie, then go from there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back