TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she met SA right after the split from husband? That must be why Haliey thought they might still get back together, makes more sense.

Okay... In listening to Billie... I wonder if SA's mom and "uncle" failed their polys too.

CD is not sure if SA's car was there all that afternoon as they park the car on the other side of the house.

parked car around back, so CD could not see if SA was there from his house

but could see house form his house

No... he said he told the FBI they could give him one too. They aren't concerned about him.

They as in LE? Not sure why he hasn't yet when the others including an Uncle & the mom have..I assume his g/f hasn't either, the one who can't recall if she saw her or not, cos Hailey was 'supposed' to go there that day according to SA.

Woody said anxiety meds effect truthful answers more than false.

My only guess on why LE isn't hot to polygraph CD is that he has an alibi and they aren't sniffing around that area.

Sounds to me like they need to get an experience polygrapher there ASAP although even if I was innocent and failed the first one, I would be way worried about taking another. Something seems way off. BD seems very genuine to me, the BF not so much.

Idk, but if I was cd or Bo I'd be asking what else are the le doing? Focusing only on sa? There could be another explanation. I know they are checking the registered rsos, but who knows - other police depts have been surprised by stranger abduction

I feel so sorry for this poor Mom and Dad.

I wonder if that was a tactic... LE used on purpose to tell her he flunked it?

I wonder if they brought Secret Service in to retest?

Or, just because this is TEXAS!!!

CD is not sure if SA's car was there all that afternoon as they park the car on the other side of the house.

Yeah, too bad Hailie's dad didn't notice the car. NG asked a really great question here- was SA's car parked there that afternoon?? Any other witnesses- neighbors across the street, on the other side of house??

Thoughts on the polygraphs:

- doesn't there have to be a PATTERN of 'wrong' answers? Not just one or two. Seems like you don't 'pass' or 'fail' but there's a percentage of wrong answers where they decide that you know something

- yes, they are upset and tired, stressed. But how many folks who take a polygraph are calm, well-rested, and stress-free? Most of those people are probably nervous as heck, too.

- I can see one person 'failing' but FIVE? or a HANDFUL? Having a PATTERN of wrong answers?

My conclusion:

- machine is screwed up

OR

- polygraph administrator/interpreter doesn't know what he's doing (although I'm sure they've had FBI or whoever read the printout to make sure it's being interpreted correctly

OR

- big cover up

I do not think it is the 3rd one. Doesn't fit here... So WHAT is it?

The machines broken...

To the locals,
Are there public searches by residents. Are they doing Grid searches. I think Texas Equisearch should be called in quickly. Are they searching at night? There seems to be no coordination of services,. Everything is so erratic and mismanaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssshotgunnn