Ramsey Documented Lies!

SunnieRN

Reaction score
I am not sure if there is a thread like this. II didn't see one while searching. I have been struck lately by how many lies, some insignificant, some important that the Ramseys and their spin team have tried to get us all to believe and color our opinion of the case and who the murderer of JonBenet may be.

I'll start, as this one has been a hot topic of late.

The size 12 undies.

A) Patsy stated she gave them to JonBenet, putting them in with her panties so she could wear them when/if she wanted.

B) She tried to make it sound as if they were not that big for JB, despite the fact that they were made for a child twice her age and twice her size.

C) BPD confiscated all of the undies in JB's room. The larger undies were not in her drawer, as Patsy previously stated.

D) Several years later, the R's turned in the remaining pairs of underwear, still in the original packaging.

The oversized undies are well documented including in the arrest warrant for JMK. This is a document from the DA office, not the police department.

John's conflicting accounts of what happened when they arrived home Christmas night. Did he carry a sleeping JBR up to bed, or did he read her a bedtime story? One has to be a lie.

Patsy's conflicting accounts- to cite just one example, did she check in JBR's room first and find her gone, or did she do so after skimming over the ransom note? Again, both cannot be true.

I'm sure this thread will have lots of posts.

The pineapple, bowl, glass and tea bag..

During the Crime photo interview, the Kidnapping phase....

Patsy is shown photo's of the dinning table with the bowl and glass. Pr comments on seeing the cereal bowl and glass.When asked if everything seemed normal? PR said yeah, uh huh.

Crime photo interview after the search warrant was issued.....

PR was shown a photo from search warrant photos and suddenly, the bowl and glass were odd. Somehow not right... When asked, does this look right? PR said, no this doesnt look right. Thats not my set up.

And the list goes on.........

The fact that Burke stated JonBenet walked into the house, carrying presents when they got home, whereas John and Patsy said she was asleep and carried upstairs.

This also brings up the point of the pineapple in her stomach. It wasn't served at the party. If she was asleep, when did she eat it?

Here's one: claiming that their investigative team was set-up to follow leads the police weren't interested in, when they were only there to build a defense to keep the Rs out of prison--apparently by any means necessary.

Patsy at first says that she put JB to bed wearing the red turtleneck (found balled up in the bathroom)...but, then changed her story to the White Gap Shirt..

John saying that he removed JB's coat, after carrying her upstairs and placing her on the bed....and the coat that she wore to the White's, was found in the car.

ST: There is now ay then, I’m assuming John, and I’m not making this adversarial because I have a great deal of affinity for you personally. Whether you hate me or like me or indifferent to me, I will make the commitment to you as I have from the start, that I will go to the ends of the earth to find the truth about your daughter. And I don’t care if it was you or whoever it was, that is what I’m committed to do.
JR: And I’m delighted to hear that. I mean, want the killer of my daughter found. And I will do the same thing. I will spend every dime I have, I will spend every minute of time I have if that’s what it takes, to find who killed her.

Interviewee: John Ramsey
Date of Interview: April 30, 1997
Interviewed At: Boulder District Attorney’s Office

I am not sure about this being a lie, but I am fairly certain John does have more than a dime to his name and spends a lot of minutes not finding who killed her.

Burke's hi-tech boots. First he doesn't own them, then all of a sudden, after he says he owns them, the ramnesia disappears.

Here's one: claiming that their investigative team was set-up to follow leads the police weren't interested in, when they were only there to build a defense to keep the Rs out of prison--apparently by any means necessary.

This is not only false but impossible to prove.

The R's published a profile on flyers and in the newspaper. They used this team to help develop the profile that was later published. There's no way to know that the intention was never to follow leads, cause someone to recognize the profile, or catch the intruder. They set up a website which provided a phone number for people to call, and an e-mail also. Its not even known if that was without result.

Why make baseless unsupported claims when according to you that shouldn't be necessary? How can you prove there was never an intention to solicit help from the public?

ST: There is now ay then, I’m assuming John, and I’m not making this adversarial because I have a great deal of affinity for you personally. Whether you hate me or like me or indifferent to me, I will make the commitment to you as I have from the start, that I will go to the ends of the earth to find the truth about your daughter. And I don’t care if it was you or whoever it was, that is what I’m committed to do.
JR: And I’m delighted to hear that. I mean, want the killer of my daughter found. And I will do the same thing. I will spend every dime I have, I will spend every minute of time I have if that’s what it takes, to find who killed her.

I am not sure about this being a lie, but I am fairly certain John does have more than a dime to his name and spends a lot of minutes not finding who killed her.

I think that he looks for the killer on the golf course sometime...like OJ Simpson does. Maybe he and Burke looked for the killer when they took that father/son vacation last year.

I think that he looks for the killer on the golf course sometime...like OJ Simpson does. Maybe he and Burke looked for the killer when they took that father/son vacation last year.

If you could source the handwriting a-z list and the word 'electronic' (from the other thread) to a document, I'd be inclined to believe you, as I find no evidence that anyone (JR or LE) is really soliciting help from the public to solve the case. There is no standing reward, no anonymous tip line either.

Thats probably why the case is unsolved.

Unfortunately RDI is a white elephant. No matter what RDI 'fact' we delve into, there are holes and cracks throughout. No solid evidence. Its curious there are so many strong opinions though, considering there's no solid smoking gun evidence. Except the DNA, which does have a smoking gun attribute to it.

Ames,

Wow, how did you know that? I was there too, I was the caddy-boy, so dont' let on.

He told Burke to post in the forums as an ardent IDI and demand evidence for every RDI claim.

Even though we all know the forum is meant for discussion and the posting of our theories and opinions. RDI does not have to account for its theories to any particular IDI.

But IDI or RDI are at liberty to point out or illustrate contradictions in any theory, utilising prior posts. There is a difference.

Tell the IDI to concentrate on the intruder and do his/her own research when it comes to the ramsey suspect.

This is not only false but impossible to prove.

The R's published a profile on flyers and in the newspaper. They used this team to help develop the profile that was later published. There's no way to know that the intention was never to follow leads, cause someone to recognize the profile, or catch the intruder. They set up a website which provided a phone number for people to call, and an e-mail also. Its not even known if that was without result.

Why make baseless unsupported claims when according to you that shouldn't be necessary? How can you prove there was never an intention to solicit help from the public?

hotyh, by JR's own statement, he is not doing what he claimed he would do. End of story. I reposted HIS OWn words for you, in case you missed it!

Otg, do you give golf lessons too? ;-)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho