TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace broke this case wide open, Thanks to Websleuths. And Shawn Boy is a very bad man. Texas Rangers and all other LE put it together. It is a matter of time til the total discovery of the finding of Hailey.
And for you women out there with children who invite a man to live with you be careful. You need to put your children first. No matter how lonely you get. Not necessarily BD's fault. She was duped and weak.....at least I hope so so she can if innocent somehow try not to blame herself too much. This is such a nightmare.

I think she may have gotten a ride into work with a co-worker and here's why.
Earlier it was said that when she found out from DD that HD had never arrived to the sleepover she got a ride from a co-worker to the PD. So it sounds like she got a ride to work and expected SA to pick her up at the end of her shift.

I believe that was the Tues 12/28 scenario:waitasec:

the remaining question is HOW did she get to work on Mon 12/27...if SA went to his work at and it was stated LEAVING work @6:10 am
and BD left FOR work from Ccity at 6:20 am

Where's the anger? Hey BD - aren't you a little mad right about now? Mad that your daughter is missing? Mad at LE for not looking for her? Mad at SA, that he could have possibly done something to her? MAD AT SOMETHING?

After all these days, no emotion - one way or the other. Debbie Flores' sister went off of the in court today. She is angry.

So why isn't BD angry? Why isn't BD crying? Why isn't BD asking her own questions to find answers to her daughter's whereabouts?

Other than BD and SA who are the other POI's? I know I know - BD has not been classified as a POI but SA has. Sparky said several - so who are the others?

I would be pounding on the door where Shawn's staying and demanding some answers from him. If I were innocent, I would be begging the FBI to wire me up to go meet with him...bug my phone and I'd call him. I would be LOUD and DEMANDING answers. Not playing a meek and mild deer in the headlights that doesn't have a clue about any of it. That's for darn sure.

And I'd be telling LE about every piece of land that I was aware of that my boyfriend of 3 years may have liked to go hunting with his buddies.

Watching NG again. BD doesn't directly answer certain questions.

NG: Billie Dunn did you know that your live-in boyfriend walked out of two polygraphs.

BD: Well, they told us we couldn't take the first one........and she just keeps going.

She never really answered that question. Yes, I know he walked out of 2. Or No, I didn't know he walked out.

From her roundabout answer she does admit, in a backwards sorta way (thank you CA! teehee) that she know he did walk out of the first two.

Why is this woman deflecting? Only reason I can come up with is she is involved. And I don't believe a single word out of her mouth. Not a one.

Cannot even imagine the pain, and horror of one of my own being missing. Im thinking perhaps, she is terrified to come right out an say "yes, I know he did". Because then she has to admit to herself that he has done something horrible to her little girl. She will give up any last little bit of hope she may have that her child is safe and sound somewhere.

It is important to remember that there are all kinds of women/mothers. BD appears to be a passive, easy going, quiet type of mother, also, very young to have 2 teenage children. She seems to have been a teenage mother with a husband that got into trouble over & over, which made her more of a single mother, supporting her children. No doubt she picked the wrong guy but that only makes her guilty of poor judgment in men. jmo

As far as playing the victim card, where is anyone hearing that? You don't hear her whining about her tooth ache or making excuses or anything 'poor me' related. She is easily led on but is doing everything she knows to find Hailey. We don't see her 'lawyering up' and not answering questions. again, jmo

There is no evidence that it was a fib nor is there evidence that it wasn't. There is simply a speculation by LE who in my opinion are pressured to find something after reporting several different possible theories. If my daughter was missing, there would be people at my house. There would be food and their would be alcohol. That doesn't make it a party. I was brought up when people are over , you feed them. And if I had a family crisis, people would bring food to make sure I ate.

If one of my kids was missing I would have people with me and my DH at our house --probably day and night. There would be family and friends. There would be food and words of comfort and prayers--lots of prayers and lots of brainstorming BUT no alcohol and no drugs..............
There would be NO celebrating.

There would be worry and grief and support and love.
Different strokes for different folks.

Where's the anger? Hey BD - aren't you a little mad right about now? Mad that your daughter is missing? Mad at LE for not looking for her? Mad at SA, that he could have possibly done something to her? MAD AT SOMETHING?

After all these days, no emotion - one way or the other. Debbie Flores' sister went off of the in court today. She is angry.

So why isn't BD angry? Why isn't BD crying? Why isn't BD asking her own questions to find answers to her daughter's whereabouts?

Other than BD and SA who are the other POI's? I know I know - BD has not been classified as a POI but SA has. Sparky said several - so who are the others?

maybe a friend or relative if his...that shares his interest of hacking up deer with chainsaws and masks.:waitasec:

Was Clint suppose to be on?I hadn't checked her site to see if he was and hadn't heard anyone say.Maybe he just wants to pull back from doing interviews together until this is cleared up more.

He is in Odessa passing out flyers and stuff about Hailey...just saw it on newswest 9

After days of trying, I am finally caught up!!! IMO, I felt SA was involved when I saw the photo of him and BD from the NG show. I looked at his eyes and I knew he was involved. As for BD, it looks bad for her but I'm still not convinced she was involved in HD's disappearance. Was she mother of the year? Absolutely not! IMO, her biggest mistake was to continue a relationship with SA after his threats in Feb 2010. IMO, she made a very poor choice at that time. She will have to spend the rest of her life knowing that her choices led to what happened to her daughter. My opinion at this time is no, she was not involved in her daughter's disappearance but her actions indirectly caused it.

It is important to remember that there are all kinds of women/mothers. BD appears to be a passive, easy going, quiet type of mother, also, very young to have 2 teenage children. She seems to have been a teenage mother with a husband that got into trouble over & over, which made her more of a single mother, supporting her children. No doubt she picked the wrong guy but that only makes her guilty of poor judgment in men. jmo

As far as playing the victim card, where is anyone hearing that? You don't hear her whining about her tooth ache or making excuses or anything 'poor me' related. She is easily led on but is doing everything she knows to find Hailey. We don't see her 'lawyering up' and not answering questions. again, jmo

ya need money to lawyer up

Does anyone have more information about the threats SA allegedly made against BD and HD's lives last February? I am about 3 threads behind on here so sorry if I missed it. Do we have a copy of the police report from February? I would like to read it since I can't seem to find much information about the incident.

I also forgot to ask - where can I get a look at those masks and costumes you all mention SA plays with? I dying to see them!

IIRC 'SA kept his TRUCK running as he went in for the soda at his work........

WHY doesn't anyone talk or plead for a living Hailey to come home on NG national TV coverage???? I would use that time to cry out to my daughter!!!

People don't cry and beg when they know where the missing person is.

lol, Bashing, judging. I give up.

Please don't teh, I don't think you're bashing anyone. hailey is the victim here, not her family. We're not likely talking about a random abduction. We're likely talking about a child harmed physically and/or emotionally because of family member(s) judgments that put her in harm's way. I respect your posts. Why is it bashing to consider or question the family dynamics when that's what's being released by LE? Diversity rules...

Mines 13, every time I get up for a drink or to pee I check on him all throughout the night!

Save yourself time and just hide a baby monitor in there ;) (kidding of course). But when my last child was an infant, his baby monitor picked up the activity and voices of my teens from their rooms. . . . my my we can learn a lot when they are behind closed doors ;)

Nancy Grace broke this case wide open, Thanks to Websleuths. And Shawn Boy is a very bad man. Texas Rangers and all other LE put it together. It is a matter of time til the total discovery of the finding of Hailey.
And for you women out there with children who invite a man to live with you be careful. You need to put your children first. No matter how lonely you get. Not necessarily BD's fault. She was duped and weak.....at least I hope so so she can if innocent somehow try not to blame herself too much. This is such a nightmare.

BBM
I agree.......along with warning men of the same thing with women they meet. There's some wicked ones out there!

I have been trying to keep up with this case and saw BD on Nancy Grace tonight. I think she is telling the truth. I also think that she is the type of person who sees good in everyone, even if they are bad. We all, and I'm not an exception, have made bad choices in our lives. I have, and fortunately my bad decision lasted a short time and I got divorced and out of the situation. That did not make me a bad mother or a bad person. I really and truly felt for her tonight and she held her own with Nancy Grace, her answers made sense, unlike Casey Anthony and Terry Horman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardsaf