TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's still some docs to come out,vehicle,cellphone records and computer,if we'll get to see them.I like how Florida gives out so much and booking details.

See in the CA case, I knew her mother did it from the minute I saw the video of her strutting her stuff in the stolen #82 hoody. I had zero problem thinking she did it b/c she was a biotch in the very first phone call from jail. BD has this sweet as pie little voice, she's petite and she puts off this persona of innocence IMO. She is missing the fire of a mother though. If someone messes with my kids I'm a put bull ready to attack. I know everyone acts differently blah blah blah. She IMO is not acting like a Mom and that is what flips me the other way from time to time.

I think BD's mind was blown from the time she was told SHE didn't pass the lie detector test. LE has been backwards and forwards on this case as far as theories go. If I understand correctly, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, she was told SA failed the ldt just before she was suppose to take it. The timing of that news had to have thrown her off IMO. Then she's told she failed. IF she is innocent of hurting her child, can you imagine how disoriented she must feel. IF she KNOWS she's telling the truth, and is being told she's lying, imagine how little trust and faith she has in LE or anything she's being told at this point. MOO

Not that it was a party, but that she claimed she didn't know it was New Year's Eve. moo

We're to believe all day long that no one mentioned to her it was NYE? I'm not buying that.

tell that to TH or CA, their lawyers shopped their retainers.

she would need to be arrested first. IMO

But .....IMO I think she's a fool not to retain counsel and continue talking. She's either very stupid, very desperate or she thinks she's smarter than everyone. Since her intention seems to be more about clearing up what she has said or done previosly...I am thinking she thinks she's smarter.

You can decide which one you think she is.................

For some of you out there that might not be "clued in" to this new generation here's an FYI (sorry might be O/T - but some insight into what that generation is into).

A few months back I had to pull my DD outta a "rave". It was held in one of the local nightclubs here. It was advertised as "open to all ages (meaning minors welcome)" (which is how and why DD went).

Here's the kicker - it was what is called a "blood rave". And YES they do throw blood (red water, fake blood, whatever) all over each other! :eek:

My DS and his girlfriend actually went and got the girls. He told me later on when he got through the door - one of the first things he saw was a guy "shooting up". I called the local PD and actually spoke with a detective and had an assistant chief call me back.

Seems these places hire their own security for INSIDE. Then they hire off duty cops for OUTSIDE. The cops CAN'T go in and what goes on inside stays inside. My DS is 21 and he told me he just doesn't see the point in all this. He said there were several kids outside puking in the gutters.

Now my DS is a BIG GUY and a huge XBox gamer so he isn't naive to things. But even he said the manager of this club struck him as a fat pig pedophile. I sent the LE guy the online advertisement for the next one which was a "fetish" party and that one said "all underage girls get in free".

So, parents of teens out there - watch them close. We had a real long talk with DD (along with grounding and taking her phone). She told us she was going to a concert! And that seems to be the way they are getting outta the house. She told me she didn't like it - she wanted to see what all the talk was about and that she'll never go to another one. But she did tell me she saw kids there she knew that were only 13 - 14 years old. :eek:

Who in their right mind would enjoy going to a club to have "blood" thrown all over you?

Ok - done with my public service announcement. I have just had this "blood rave" experience keep running through my mind tonight while following this case.

I saw this earlier at the guardian.co.uk It's a parenting article that will blow your mind. Wish I'd done more of this style of parenting, even though I was stricter than most Westerners, I fell short.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/jan/12/tiger-mother-chinese-parenting

Hailey looks just like her Dad,especially when she was younger in some of those pics on NG tonight.

:( It makes me sad to see so few pictures of Hailey on the NG Show. At best, only 3 of them are current. The couple others of Hailey from when she was younger are adorable, but can't really help the public to I.D. a possible sighting of Hailey.

I could be wrong, but the pittance of pictures shown on NG indicates, to me, that the family takes very few pictures of her.

They've hardly got any pictures of Hailey for NG to display.

So very sad.

jmo

Save yourself time and just hide a baby monitor in there ;) (kidding of course). But when my last child was an infant, his baby monitor picked up the activity and voices of my teens from their rooms. . . . my my we can learn a lot when they are behind closed doors ;)

I actually used my baby monitor when my child started dating at 14. I hid the monitor in the rooms she and her boyfriend were going to be "hanging out" and the receiver was hidden in my bedroom with the volume turned down. It worked great! Gave me ammunition to intervene as needed.

AFTER SA was done having his kicks chainsawing a deer apart......what did he do with the pieces?????
Maybe that is where he would put Hailey if she is deceased.

If he is shooting these deer without a license...whooeee..big fines from the game warden and another thought...men usually hunt with someone else, I hope Le has asked SA friends where their hunting grounds are...

But .....IMO I think she's a fool not to retain counsel and continue talking. She's either very stupid, very desperate or she thinks she's smarter than everyone. Since her intention seems to be more about clearing up what she has said or done previosly...I am thinking she thinks she's smarter.

I agree with you here Linda....as much as I want her to keep talking (even though what I'm hearing is like a stab in the heart) she really does need to retain an attorney..like yesterday. I just believe she feels like she could pull it off..this is not a stupid woman imo..The fact that she hasn't retained an attorney in addition to everything that we have learned tells me that she's trying to play the 'I really don't know anything' <bats eyelashes> card to the end. Just not sure what that 'end' for her is yet..

Sorry if this has been discussed but I'm trying to catch up. Still on Thread 17. This worries me very much:

"19 pages printed on 9-29-2010 related to the Princes in the Tower, murder of family members who were pre-pubertal and pre-meditated suffocation in bed."

I think that SA and BD "got off" reading this materials. Maybe SA got too excited and committed the deed?

Would this be the reason Hailey's covers were missing (taken by SA) or taken from her bed by LE?

This is just my opinion.

Lastly, even if her mom was not involved in her murder (that is, if she ran away), I feel that she did aid SA's sadistic tendencies and should be held accountable if something terrible happened to Hailey (by SA's hands).

If SA threatened to kill her or her daughter then I feel it is the right of a parent to protect her child. No excuses.

PS Sorry for my grammatical errors and way of writing but English is not my first language.

Oh btw, when I read that BD and I share the same B-Day, my stomach did a sommersault.

It's getting old trying to stay on top of this and follow where it looks like the evidence is headed only to keep reading how horrible we are and we are judging BD and yada yada yada. It's not bashing it's following the case and what is going on at the moment.

THANK YOU!!!
It's not like we're making things up fgs. We read lots of info from the afidavits yesterday which is exactly why we're discussing those things now.

DO not jump on us for discussing someone who LE is looking at while investigating her child disappearing.
We are doing whats always done here, discussing a case.

OT/With all the talk of deer and liking bambi it's a fake deer in the pic, my brother thought he was funny because I hit one with my car and now am scared of them.

Bd's wording about checking on hailey sounds unnatural but if you asked her before she knew her daughter was missing and possibly murdered by her bf if she saw her that a.m. would she have worded it that way?

It could be possible that she is acting so guilty because she knows she's guilty of bringing SA into that house and looking the other way. She's a tough one to read, idk is it guilt over SA or guilt over what she did to HD? Its got me stumped big time.

AFTER SA was done having his kicks chainsawing a deer apart......what did he do with the pieces?????
Maybe that is where he would put Hailey if she is deceased.

I would guess he left the pieces for vultures, why clean up the pieces. BUT I'm wondering how he cleaned himself up. Whatever he wore, even if it was a rain suit type of thing, would be a horrid mess and no way he'd bring that in my house to wash. So maybe he has a habit of disposing his Texas Chainsaw Massacre apparel in a pit or ravine, along with the containers for his illegal drugs which he is probably high on during the massacres. Maybe a fire pit? Wonder just how many acres his folks own, gotta be quite a bit if they lease to multiple hunters. He probably has his own section........hope LE gets a warrant to search it soon if they haven't already.

Just MOOOOOO

my vote: she thinks she's smarter than everyone.

:waitasec: Is that odd for that area to have 2 missing people this close together? How close is that to CC?

And he works in Odessa? Wasn't that where CD was going to check out a lead and put up posters? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB