TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
TexasGiGi ALSO told us how they use mail to narrow the search area. She is a great source of information, and added a lot to the discussion earlier today.

No, that was someone else who said that. I did say they use gps to to plot where they put each days trash. I didn't know about the mail thing.

Klonopin is a terrible drug but it works for some. It is known to give some patients night terrors.

During SA's call to 911 over BD's threat of overdose he says my Klonopin. Wondering if he had a prescription, or just more drug use. The fact that he says MY would seem to indicate the former. Klonopin is not your everyday nerve pill. I knew someone who was in out and of mental hospitals for many years and she was prescribed same. It's the only time I've heard of it. Maybe that's why BD mentioned the MRMH...meaning MH.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000635

Any input from nurses and medical persons is appreciated.

I'm trying to feel sorry for BD, but between the cell phone, the call 911 message, and the "people all over are praying for ME" (not Hailey), I think I'm done. If HD is returned to her, I hope somebody sits her down and teaches her how to be a parent.

Why does SA keep sending messages.....if Billie doesnt acknowledge them
Beats me. And why did BD say just a couple of nights ago that every time she calls "over there", SA won't speak to her? I think she corrected that to say "can't" speak to her. The point was that she tries to communicate with him, but to no avail.

Cantr figure out what they are looking for that Hailey might have jotted something on. Maybe she kept a journal?

I honestly think they were looking for mail to the household to locate the trash from their home. I tend to think on NG they used the word "letter" instead of "mail" to add some drama. Locating mail is customary in these types of landfill searches.

Authorities confirmed to KTXS News that cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice have arrived and will be searching the Colorado City landfill site Thursday afternoon for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

A worker at the landfill told KTXS that the FBI had notified landfill officials about the search. The dogs and their handlers came seven hours Thursday from Huntsville to reach Colorado City for the search.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26558529/detail.html

I think that many are frustrated by Billie. She has been given many opportunities to give alot of imformation that could be used in finding her daughter and who may be involved. However she chooses to give very vague information, 1/2 truths or information that is more in self preservation rather than laying it on the line and being truthful. I think that if she would take the approach that she dosent care what her past is and quit trying to save SA I would think she would gain more support and respect. MOO

IIRC, after Billie said she wanted to get the message to Hailey to call 911, NG said something like, "So that's your message to Hailey...... to call 911...". And Billie confirmed it, without adding anything else.

I think Nancy had an 'ah-ha' moment there, or at least seemed speechless.

Well the weird thing has been the fact that we've learned very little about Hailey. I'm not slamming Billie about this, and I don't doubt her anguish, but she doesn't seem to connect personally with Hailey in any way, whether it's telling us about how Hailey is a special girl or speaking to a hopefully alive Hailey through the media. Obviously there is no manual on this kind of stuff but it is different from what we see in other cases.

Why does SA keep sending messages.....if Billie doesnt acknowledge them
IMO If all this blows over then they can be together. I think that is the Susan Smith syndrome. Sorry to harp on that SS thing again.

I am just frustrated that most of the posts consist of critial comments toward BD. I guess maybe that is because she is the only one putting herself out there to be commented on. jmo

I am too at times, BD is still a victim in all of this until LE says she's a suspect.

Honestly, I just see a lot of people who want Hailey to come home. I know most of the posters here are like myself, we get emotionally caught up in these cases because we care so much. I try to remember that when I get frustrated.

We all want the same thing. :)

Does a true cadaver dog really hit on all of those things the "expert" said? A sock with blood, a band-aid, etc.? Where is Sarx?? :)

Only if those items were in contact with a dead person at some point. AFAIK, a true HRD dog trained with human decomp will not hit on anything but human decomp.

I believe I remember BD saying on Nancy that he was texting her. How would she know if she doesn't have a phone? Maybe I missed something..

Awhile back CZ (BD's friend) told us that LE took B's phone
so they got her another one
they didnt want her to be w/o a phone.

eta: they meaning B's friend(s)

I understand what you're saying. I think Marc is there for Hailey though, not for Billie. In order to help find Hailey, he needs to encourage Billie to elicit the right responses from search volunteers and the public (to keep an eye out for HD). If Billie is playing everyone, Marc's efforts could still help find Hailey.

There is not enough tea in China to get me to put my name, face, and reputation behind someone who is lying about their missing child.

Nancy, for once, gave Billie a chance to add to her call 911 message...and she didn't. I know she is nervous, and a wreck and probably not rested at all, but it just seems like it would be normal to blurt out something more personal to Hailey-she did not have to say just one thing, and chose the 911 call, she had time to say whatever she wanted to say. And it is not so much picking apart every little thing, it is just that nothing is right about her demeanor, maybe it is drugs, maybe it is stress. And she never says the same thing twice. She only gets animated when defending SA in some way...

179370_135311446533701_100001645400107_224481_6816121_n.jpg

During SA's call to 911 over BD's threat of overdose he says my Klonopin. Wondering if he had a prescription, or just more drug use. The fact that he says MY would seem to indicate the former. Klonopin is not your everyday nerve pill. I knew someone who was in out and of mental hospitals for many years and she was prescribed same. It's the only time I've heard of it. Maybe that's why BD mentioned the MRMH...meaning MH.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000635

Klonipin is used for many illnesses. Yes, it can be part of a medical regimen for mentally ill patients. It can also be used for anxiety, insomnia, and PTSD. To be on Klonopin does not mean you are mentally ill. I don't see it alot anymore for Mentally Ill patients. I do give it to pscch who are acutely ill but I also use it to get ventilated patients to rest at night.

Every time I post something besides news links I delete it because I am afraid it's going to get alerted on.

:floorlaugh:

I just having to force myself not to type.
So I am stopping....here. Now.
:innocent:

IMO If all this blows over then they can be together. I think that is the Susan Smith syndrome. Sorry to harp on that SS thing again.

That could be what is going on with BD too. If there is a big bombshell and he didnt do anything she loves the dude and wants him back. If she turns on him now no way that would happen. There would be that "Did you really think I could hurt your daughter" between them.

Only if those items were in contact with a dead person at some point. AFAIK, a true HRD dog trained with human decomp will not hit on anything but human decomp.

If this is true, then why would LE say they are not looking for a body? Or do I have the wrong dogs...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves