TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to explain the alert joke before the Mods get mad, Bessie said she fell asleep the other night and she thought she alerted one of my posts.......it took off from there. :crazy:

I wonder if anyone's ever sneezed and accidentally alerted a post in the process.

:floorlaugh:

whats eerie ..... what we talk about one day... is on NG the next
sometimes similar wordings also.........almost like she read here LOL...

I thought this a few NG sessions ago. It's very hinky. LOL I wouldn't be surprised if she was.

not only was it said....besides that... just the fact that billie THOUGHT Hailey was at mb's and didnt even call her to verify, say goodnight, etc....speaks volumes...shes thirteen....jmo

It speaks volumes to me too. Though as I mentioned in a very early thread, it's not uncommon. The amount of teens I have over here vs. the amount of parents that check up on them is very slim. Either they trust me, or just too darn busy with their own lives. My guess is their just too busy.

MOO

Mel

We need to explain the alert joke before the Mods get mad, Bessie said she fell asleep the other night and she thought she alerted one of my posts.......it took off from there. :crazy:

Really I had a post disapear I was looking for it , then I saw bessie tell you that 3 post later. I really think bessie got mine and not yours.

So yeah, you owe me one!:crazy:

They bought drugs that night. What if SA didnt hurt her but Hailey took some of the drugs and od'? BD looked in on her the next morning and found her dead? SA cleaned up the mess. Just a possibility.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26576929/detail.html

Billie Dunn says the rumors are beginning to get to her.

Especially the finger pointing going on about her former live in boyfriend Shawn Adkins. "I think there's too much focus on him," said Billie.

Oh dear.

Billie - Shawn has been named by investigators as a suspect in your daughter's disappearance.

Billie - You yourself have admitted that you & Shawn have had a volatile relationship during the short time the two of you have been together.

You yourself have admitted that, as recently as last February 2010, Shawn threatened to murder you, and that "it would be remembered for a long time." Yes, there seem to be conflicting reports that Shawn also threatened to murder your estranged husband, & that he may have threatened to murder your daughter Hailey. The fact of the matter is - Shawn threatened to murder you, as well as your estranged husband and/or your daughter, and that "it would be remembered for a long time". Shawn made homicidal threats against you & your family members!

Shawn's cell phone pings place him in C-City on the morning of Dec. 27, after he lied & said he had gone directly to his mother's house after inexplicably leaving his place of employment that same morning. Based on cell phone pings, he DID NOT go directly to his mother's, but in fact returned to C-City that morning, when Hailey was supposedly still at home in bed sleeping.

Shawn lied to you when he told you he was fired from his job on Dec. 27. His employer has stated to the media that he was NOT fired, but was considered a good employee.

According to you, Billie - Shawn also neglected to tell you that he left his place of employment on Dec. 27 (10 minutes or so after arriving) until Wednesday Dec. 29 - the day AFTER Hailey was reported missing. Why did he not tell you the night of the 27th? Are you not curious? I know I am. I'm sure investigators are curious, as well.

According to you, Shawn claims that @ 3:15 on Dec. 27, Hailey told him she was going to her Dad's house for a few minutes & then to her friend's house for a sleepover. Yet, her Dad & his partner have said she did not come over on Dec. 27. It has also been reported that Hailey's friend didn't see her on Dec. 27.

Billie - You need to spend more than "just a few minutes" thinking about these things. You need to spend more than "just a few minutes" thinking about a lot of things - not the least of which is:

Billie - Where does your true alliance lay right now?

With your lover Shawn, or with Hailey, your daughter?

whats eerie ..... what we talk about one day... is on NG the next
sometimes similar wordings also.........almost like she read here LOL...

Oh, I definitely think her interns do!

That's why this is such a highly respected site :)

Mel

ps: 74 guests viewing as I type. Could be LE, or any of the networks.

Actually of the bottles that were shown on the video the only one you could get a clear picture of was the Amoxicillin. The others were turned so that you couldn't really see their labels.

So are you suggesting that the local news crew had access to the bottles with a video camera, and the meds were not what she claimed, yet they carefully positioned the bottles and shot them so as to ... what...? cover up for her?

If the pills weren't what she claimed, I'd have expected the news crew to specifically make a point of showing that only one of the bottles supported her story. I think even if the bottles were filmed from all angles, there could be information (doctor's name? B's phone number?) on the labels that they did not show for some legal reason.

MOO

I have a favor. Do you guys think when a new thread starts you could post links to the news for that day
on the first page of the new thread? Then we would always know to go to page one of the thread to get the news?
I would be so happy:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member