TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't think she would come out against NG and how everyone is focusing on Shawn, if Mark was still advising her...even Mark agreed he is a good suspect, based on lies of ommisions if nothing else.

If NG was reading here, why didn't she ever ask Billie where SA was, or said he was, on Tuesday the 28th, while she had the chance?

Going in a new direction for a moment, I don't think MK is quite himself in this case. And it worries me.

It is severely damaging to align yourself and your foundation with someone who seems to be confounding logic at every turn.

Just wondering how you knew DD was spending the night at the home with SA & BD on Monday night?

To this day I have never heard that...Do you have a link that makes that a fact?

I am not trying to argue...I and just trying to fit DD into the timeline!

DD's actions on Monday night have always been a mystery to me.

IIRC all that we know for a fact is that Billie called him (at home?????) and asked him to text/call MB's house at lunch time on Tuesday to tell Hailey to come home!

DEAR GOD.....PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME TO THOSE THAT LOVE HER!!
I don't know. I thought I'd seen it in an article WAAAAY back, but can't find the link. I have been looking. It may have been misreported and later revised, since I don't seem to be able to find it now. Then again, I may have assumed he was there since he came home the one afternoon and was there the following noon. Now I have a big "?" in my timeline for DDs whereabouts from 4pm Monday to noon Tuesday.

WoW and like wasn't that just the best story ever!!!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

I think it's on the slice and dice table-- after they fix some things it will be back.
:waiting:

I am Sparktycus.............. OY the things that pop into my head.

So SA is now believed to be in Big Springs with his mom. I guess he thought maybe less media?

rut roh........I BROKE the news site??????????????

BD probably told them that she would not talk to them since they printed anything said against SA, so they pulled it?:rolleyes:

I dont understand the climbing in the window and seeing shawn with deer in the headlights look only to claim it was basically then a normal evening, with an okay at home Hailey....what was the point of that statement.... not gettin it just not gettin it...

The day he climbed into the window was Monday, Hailey was already "gone" only he did not know it. We just don't know what happpened next, if I remember correctly, the article ended with the deer statement. We don't even know if the brother stayed at his home that night with Billie and Shawn or elsewhere, or if he asked SA WTH?

As reported, DD left his home with BD around 9:00 pm to spend the night with a friend on Dec. 26th (MONDAY). He saw HD playing with Xbox and THOUGHT she should play until around midnight depending on her level of play.

MONDAY... Dec. 26th. NOT Tuesday when (as reported) she told SA that she was going to her dad's house and then to MB.

Everyone needs to keep the days straight, IMO.

here's one timeline: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?partner=yahoo_feeds

JMO

wait I have DD saw her the night before she went missing..
which was Sunday

Sunday- 9PM DD see Hailey then leaves Hailey is home
Moday 5PM-DD arrives back-comes in thru window-Hailey is gone to friend
Tuesday-12PM DD at home....

Does anyone remember that DD was in his room playing the xbox Monday when SA & Billie returned from the drug buy....

I find myself terrified to post....

Is there a name for this illness?

Oh bless! I am fortunate enough to be a SAHM, and am suprised at the teens left to go here and there (forget about doing homework). I admit, I keep a tight leash on my son, and he knows he always has to check in with me (even when he rides to school on his bike).

I was a working mom until 2008, I know how hard it is to try to parent and work full time. But looking at these cases I'm glad I gave it up to keep an eye on my ever growing teen.

IMHO, I don't believe BD could be as involved in her daughter's life if she worked all day AND took part in drugs all the while trying to keep a volitile relationship together. I'm not bashing working moms, as I've been there.

BD certainly could have been totally out of the loop in regards to what her daughter was feeling in regards to SA. Perhaps they didn't have a close enough bond for HD to feel comfortable talking about it :( It all makes me sad for Hailey - she deserves so much better.

MOO

Mel

bbm~

I agree with you and I too have been both. You do the very best you can when your a single mom. A couple weeks ago I mentioned that when my son was a teen, that I would let him stay up all night in the summer playing video games and then he would sleep while I was at work the next day. Not ideal by any means, but thru his teen years I knew where he was during the day if school wasn't in and I was working..he was sleeping. And then at night he would be at home playing games. To this day I believe it kept him away from drugs as I saw friends that he had grown up with dabbling in different things..

They bought drugs that night. What if SA didnt hurt her but Hailey took some of the drugs and od'? BD looked in on her the next morning and found her dead? SA cleaned up the mess. Just a possibility.

As theories go, this is the easiest to believe....
Occam's Razor and all that.....

"when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better."

I am Sparktycus.............. OY the things that pop into my head.

So SA is now believed to be in Big Springs with his mom. I guess he thought maybe less media?

rut roh........I BROKE the news site??????????????
Man, you're gonna be in the corner a lonnnnnggggg time for that one! (Good thing I ordered new soft cushy pillows and a mini fridge today, eh?)

BeanE's Excellent Timeline for the Confuzzled:

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-timeline/

I have a favor. Do you guys think when a new thread starts you could post links to the news for that day
on the first page of the new thread? Then we would always know to go to page one of the thread to get the news?
I would be so happy:great:

Good idea!

I would think that would be pretty important. That really would be the last time she was seen if in fact she was seen. jmo

According to SA Hailey left at 3:15 that day. DD says he went there that day at 4 or 5pm. I'm ASSuming she wasn't there. It's been discussed that the last sighting of Hailey that is reliable is DD at 9pm the night before, Sunday night. JMO.

I have a favor. Do you guys think when a new thread starts you could post links to the news for that day
on the first page of the new thread? Then we would always know to go to page one of the thread to get the news?
I would be so happy:great:

The mods are working too hard on this case as it is.

May I suggest: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124057"]TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, missing! Media Links**No Discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken