TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it has been reported where SA was that morning. I would think he would have to do something to make BD think he was going to work because I don't think she knew at that time he had quit.

A neighbor drove BD to work. Why BD did not text SA re: HD is the 64,000 dollar question. She apparently waited until noon. She may have been wondering why HD had not called her or she may have tried to call her and got no answer. jmo

Something I keep going over and over in my head is why would SA walk into his job site, buy a drink and then leave? Then concoct the arguement with supervisor story?

As a PP said, why not just call in sick? Did SA think calling in sick would be more suspicious? Did he show his face at work for some kind of alibi? Did he stop in to pick something up or drop something off?

Inquiring minds want to know.

BBM Yes, we do want to know the whole story about SA walking off his job that particular day!

SA might've worked for a company that had a holiday pay rule where you must report to work the day before and the day after to receive the holiday pay. However, staying only ten minutes?

The fact that SA only stayed at work ten minutes the day Hailey goes missing has been connected. I hope if there's any logical explanation, even if he went to go see another gf or buy drugs or whatever, that we would know about it. Otherwise, I see these facts as still connected, and chilling information.

Hailey was supposely home alone innocently sleeping in her bed at that time!

hu????????? :maddening: The couches belonged to Billie and were removed from her home after Hailey disappeared? They were taken to the dumb???
OMG thud

WTH? This is worst than the mass vehicle swap and trade on the Haleigh Cummings' case! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

OT just for a second-did LE ever find out how he was able to get 4 people at one time?

idk..I didn't follow that case as closely..just when I found out where he put them you could have knocked me over with a feather!

You are correct....I believe someone gave them a newer sofa...the old ones were out in that broken down truck in the front yard...I would hope LE looked at them, but I believe they were hauled off to the dump.

Well that sounds rather convenient now doesn't it???

I'm not sure we can link that article since it's x'ed out so I'm not quoting you everyoneneedsadvice...but if that's true and I hope it is..it means that Hailey had discussed the situation with her friend and maybe the mom too..That's good news..

Yeah...I thought it was a "banned" link too at first, but it's not, it's the Abilene Reporter and for some reason their links have all of those "x's"...but it is an allowable link - I checked a while back to make sure! :crazy:

Got this off the Odessa American online edition.

ODESSA AMERICAN
The Texas Department of Transportation has closed portions of State Road 176 in Martin County.

...TXDOT spokesperson Gene Powell an officer-involved chase is the reason for the closure, which should be in effect for about three hours.

Powell said State Road 176 is north of Stanton and runs between Andrews and Big Spring.

http://www.oaoa.com/news/department-59064-highway-texas.html

HMMM ! that link that Q posted could been a little clearer!:banghead:

OT just for a second-did LE ever find out how he was able to get 4 people at one time?

He went in during the day, took the mother first, then the friend when she came in later, then the kids once they got off school. There are some links to the survivor impact statements on the forum for them. The kids walked in and seen a pool of blood. That case still keeps me on edge.

He went in during the day, took the mother first, then the friend when she came in later, then the kids once they got off school. There are some links to the survivor impact statements on the forum for them. The kids walked in and seen a pool of blood. That case still keeps me on edge.

What name is it under?

Of course, it is possible that both MB/her mother and SA are both telling the truth. Unlikely or not, HD could have told SA she was spending the night with MB, but had entirely different plans.

I do hope they've checked any other computers/cell phones she might have had access to (friends, library, etc.) - just in case.

I agree. She could have been lying about going to MB's. But like you said, there should be evidence of some kind of communication with someone if that were the case.

Even so, if she were lying to cover where she was really going then she still would have taken something with her. And she probably would have been doing something involving boys, so I doubt she would be wearing sweats and a t-shirt.

THere is a possibility that she had secret plans, and she went somewhere with some one and was abducted. If so, it is really bad luck for SA that he acted so strangely that day.

No it's not a rumor. A friend of mine arranged to have them hauled off and the next day they were gone...they had been in the back of the truck for 2 days.
wonderin if the landfill searches had somethin to do with this.....billie imo is explaining something away on the couch....thus the need to place Hailey on it sleeping for a week....jmo

no worries ...just coincidence like everything else in this case..:crazy:

I don't know if that's a coincidence or not.
If those couches were removed after Hailey disappeared, LE needs to go find them NOW.

I freaked out because it was right outside Big Springs!

:banghead:

well! I want to know who LE was chasing? that road come right out of Big Spring to Andrews airport....and we all know who staying in Big spring!

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member