TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has got to be a clue somewhere of where Hailey is.If SA did something that day she is probably somewhere during that 2 1/2 hr time frame that his phone wasnt pinging. :(

And I don't see how it could be far away. jmo

Possibly an hr in any direction of that last ping.

Yes, and I have to consider his Grandmother's land. Have they searched that by land and by air? Are there any tanks on it or ravines. I just feel it has to be out there. I heard BD say that one of the films was made on his grandmother's boat that was at her house. jmo

Mark Klass made some very good points about protecting your self. Other than the obvious keeping windows and doors locked he said that you should be careful posting on the social networks.

I see people that have 300 or 400 hundred friends. There is no way these are legitimate friends and yet they will post and share all kinds of information with them. Also, a perp can get your address, and phone number off these sites. I have heard warnings about posting that you are going on vacation etc. He had good advice I think.

My friend used my phone to call her co-worker from my house. He got my address. He was someone who should not have my address. Nothing came of it, but it is that easy for a predator these days.

Mark Klass made some very good points about protecting your self. Other than the obvious keeping windows and doors locked he said that you should be careful posting on the social networks.

I see people that have 300 or 400 hundred friends. There is no way these are legitimate friends and yet they will post and share all kinds of information with them. Also, a perp can get your address, and phone number off these sites. I have heard warnings about posting that you are going on vacation etc. He had good advice I think.

My best friend's brother is the father of a 16 year old boy that he has had no contact with since the boy was a baby. My friend found his fb page and put in a friend request and I did too. We both were accepted as friends. He didn't know who we were. We were legitimate as we meant no harm and just wanted to look at his pictures. It was so easy -- just think about all the people who have bad intentions that can be "friends" with someone and take it further. Not good.

It still just blows my mind that these children can just disappear without a trace:banghead:

My friend used my phone to call her co-worker from my house. He got my address. He was someone who should not have my address. Nothing came of it, but it is that easy for a predator these days.

you can google and get an address and yahoo map lets you zoom right in on a persons house.And its a good view too not like google earth. I saw my car on it at my work place and also in my drive. Pretty scary.

I think another thing people don't realize is that when you get a spam email and reply they automatically have your email address. And if you get an email that says 'if you agree or something of that sort' and you forward it to your friends they now have your email as well as your friends.

While the internet is a great thing if not properly used it can be deadly. jmo

LE has had the pings for weeks. Yet we have not really seen or heard of much searching being done, until the last 10 days or so, and we don't know (do we?) where they had the volunteers search.

I don't know what to conclude about the way LE is handling this case. I don't think that LE meant to name SA as a suspect when they did, I think Pete let that one out of the bag. I hope they have more on him than we know about; we see gaping timelines and lies about where he was and the whole job thing, even setting aside his "hobbies." But we also know that none of that means that he did anything to Hailey.

Please LE-don't let this case go cold...
Please Billie-ask Shawn to speak to LE, take his lawyer, if he wants, but just to go in and clear himself, if he is innocent. You think he is innocent, so tell him that and tell him you need him to do this. And you do the same.

If he can't or won't...then you need to work closely with LE to help figure out where Hailey might be by going over every place Shawn liked, talked about, went with his cousins, hung out, told you about, etc...

This is how you can help your daughter.

It still just blows my mind that these children can just disappear without a trace:banghead:

As Mark K. said last week when talking about Hassani Campbell...their little bodies are so small and don't take up much space and the world is a big place. :(

My best friend's brother is the father of a 16 year old boy that he has had no contact with since the boy was a baby. My friend found his fb page and put in a friend request and I did too. We both were accepted as friends. He didn't know who we were. We were legitimate as we meant no harm and just wanted to look at his pictures. It was so easy -- just think about all the people who have bad intentions that can be "friends" with someone and take it further. Not good.

I friended a guy I went to high school with. After the tradgedy in Arizona I posted something on my wall about how sad it was. He posted back that it was a set up deal and that it was planned, etc. He sounded like a crazy man. I knew him many years ago, but he has changed in those years. Scary.

I keep wondering if maybe she DID run away, but I just can't believe it. She's young, and would have seen and heard her parents on the news. If she's the sweet little girl people say she is, then she more than likely would have came home or called them to let them know she was ok so they didn't worry.

On the other hand, I also keep wondering this. Could she and SA have been romantically involved? Behind everyone's back. If she were to have gotten pregnant and he did something to her?

Just trying to think - NONE of this is fact, and is completely my thoughts and ideas.

The lack of information we have on boyfriends Crushes HD had or friends of DD. BD is a really young cute woman. I would have thought boys would swarm that home just to hang around BD. If that is the case and kids stayed away... there is a reason. someone or something about the residents at the residence kept them away. Says alot to me. Maybe BD did have a secret crush on SA. Otherwise if she was so boy crazy... where are those boys? love notes, pictures, I HEART... <insert name>
I am rambling .... sorry

Its so discouraging to tune in day after day and nothing at all. Too many are gone like HC and TD and its hard to see this happen over and over when there is someone walking free and there is no justice. :(

I friended a guy I went to high school with. After the tradgedy in Arizona I posted something on my wall about how sad it was. He posted back that it was a set up deal and that it was planned, etc. He sounded like a crazy man. I knew him many years ago, but he has changed in those years. Scary.

There was a case about a year ago over by Louisville KY that a woman accepted a friend request from someone she just barely remembered from school. She posted they were going on vacation and he broke into her house.

There has got to be a clue somewhere of where Hailey is.If SA did something that day she is probably somewhere during that 2 1/2 hr time frame that his phone wasnt pinging. :(

SA had a lot of unaccounted time as far as we know at this point.

SA had the Mon 7:??am time to 4pm when DD saw SA at the house plus Mon night after DD went to bed (if he was there) until Tues 2pm.

That&#8217;s quite a few hours.

I keep wondering if maybe she DID run away, but I just can't believe it. She's young, and would have seen and heard her parents on the news. If she's the sweet little girl people say she is, then she more than likely would have came home or called them to let them know she was ok so they didn't worry.

On the other hand, I also keep wondering this. Could she and SA have been romantically involved? Behind everyone's back. If she were to have gotten pregnant and he did something to her?

Just trying to think - NONE of this is fact, and is completely my thoughts and ideas.

I understand your point, Princess! I have wondered about the possibility of a pregnancy if there was any rape prior to the disappearance.

I do take issue with calling it romantic, though I'm sure you were just trying to describe it in more delicate terms. Since it is both illegal and immoral for a 25 year old man to have sexual contact with a 13 year old child, I would definitly not consider it to be a "romantic relationship". A romantic relationship occurs with two consenting adults, or it could be a crush between a couple of kids, but not, in my opinion between and adult and a child.

I hope this is not the case with Hailey!

Originally Posted by shefner
The article I would like to see:

"Where is my child?! Please help me...I don't know who took her or what's happening to her. I can't sleep at night just thinking about my little girl...Is she cold, is she hungry...is someone hurting her? I love you, Hailey...I am trying to find you. Please hang on for me."
ITA shefner! and I wanted to make the correlation to Jonathan Foster's abduction/death..His mother Angela Davis by all accounts had a somewhat shady past with drugs..neglect..her kids going to live in other homes of relatives..etc..etc..
Somewhat similar to what we seem to have here with Hailey's mother..but where the HUGE DIFFERENCE lies{and IMO the most TELLING difference as well} is that given the fact that Angela Davis by her own account wouldn't win mother of the year{just as many have said about Billie Dunn}..had significant other with similar questionable past{just as many would say about Billie's significant other Shawn Adkins}..

but even though all of that was true we still heard and saw a visibly shaken to the core..mother..Angela Davis...a mother pleading with the media cameras to please find her boy..please keep looking and find him..thru tears she said I don't know if my boy is out in this rain and cold...I don't know if my boy is hungry or being fed... CONTINUAL PLEAS TO HELP FIND HIM!!!!!!!!!! Actual tears flowing out of her eyes and down her face... snot and all sobbing..crying..and continuing to plead to find her son...

As I said IMO this is THE MOST TELLING AND OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE!!!!!!
You have very similar circumstances..as well as past and present drug use being speculated and told were involved..Mothers that would NOT win awards for their parenting skills..and significant others in those mothers' lives that many pointed could very well be the perp... But what is most importantly void in Billie Dunn is the heart wrenching raw emotion that through snot..tears..and sobs..you heard a "momma" crying out that she couldn't bear NOT KNOWING was her bAby cold..was he wet in the rain and cold..was he starving and hungry..going unfed.. AND CONTINUAL PLEAS TO PLEASE HELP FIND HIM!!..A mother that many questioned just as they do Billie..But that mother was torn tothe very core of her being with the not knowing of who where and why her child was missing and was he dead or alive...

BILLIE IS 100% VOID OF WHAT I HAVE DESCRIBED THAT WE SAW IN ANGELA DAVIS IN THOSE LONG DAYS LEADING UP TO JONATHAN'S LITTLE BODY BEING FOUND!!!!!!

THAT IMO SPEAKS MORE TO ME THAN ANY DRUG USE/ABUSE DONE BY BILLIE..ANY NEGLECTFUL..SELFISH..AND LACK OF SUPERVISION OR GUIDANCE DONE BY BILLIE.. AS WELL AS HER DISTURBING CHOICE IN HER SIGNIFICANT OTHER{as many of us are disturbed by Shawn}...

BUT MORE THAN ALL OF THAT COMBINED IT IS HER BEING VOID OF WHAT I DESCRIBED ABOVE THAT IS MOST TELLING AS WELL AS DISTURBING TO ME!

There is a coldness with BD and it seems to me she has a hard time saying Haileys name but SA just rolls off her tongue. I just dont know what to think and who is covering for who. jmo

Wasn't the guy who was on NG who talked about the girls who said Hailey was interested in obtaining drugs named Michael Board? Is he a reporter? He was just on NG again, talking about Julie Ann Gonzales and it sounds like he puts his own opinion into every case. I thought he worked for a TV station in TX? He shouldn't be putting his own spin on things.

Yes, Board is a reporter and said that on NG. Other than SA, all the other witnesses, according to the police affidavit, described H in "a very positive light."

Only a juvenile male friend and a cousin said that H "may have attempted to obtain marijuana in the past."

BBM

IMO, Bull re SA. I'm not buying the "may have attempted..." either. But that's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member