TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/robert_pickton/10.html

ROBERT PICKTON

"54 WOMEN FED TO PIGS!"
he had sex with the women first and then murdered them there on the grounds. Hacked-off parts were tossed to the pigs, which consumed them, and other parts were mingled in barrels with pig entrails and dumped at a disposal plant. A pig butchering farm.
Served pork for dinner.............

this is another story on the Jan 6 search Warrant aff, BD printed out

looking for clues on disposal of a body

Disgusting. When those pigs were butchered someone was eating their body parts. :puke:

Why do you think that? Right now I do not believe she had anything to do with Hailey's dissapearance, but I just answered the question...I would probably help any mom in this situation. And yes I saw the request for info...I will talk to searchers when I get off at 1pm. Also, please do not feel Clint is being "pushed to the side" on any of this. He has been in the local and regional news alot and I am pretty certain he has been accepting alot of cash donations.

It was a joke. I was thinking about your posts about the :couch: but obviously no one gets my whacky humor. LOL

Do you feel it's only right for BD to accept donations? Because I have seen plenty of posts on FB about her getting her fair share of things as well.

Personally, I do not like to see any parent making money off of their missing children. It is not a business.

Well I am fairly certain Billie isn't accepting/soliciting cash donations..in both radio interviews here she made it VERY CLEAR all she wants from anyone is prayers for Hailey. Clint made it very clear also that he wanted an account set up for himself and needed money. He or his gf have not worked in quite awhile.

I would give food etc but not money directly to either one because of the drug issue.
If I lived there I would take groceries to the family where DD is staying to help them out.

I have nothing but sympathy for Billie, Clint, their son, even Clints girlfriend. No matter the outcome, their lives will never be the same again. I even feel for the entire community, law enforcement...every searcher.

I don't believe any of the above listed people had anything to do with Hailey missing. Is Billie a perfect parent? no. So what? I think, I'm a pretty darn good parent, but I know I've made mistakes. I don't know any perfect parents.

As you can see...I've finally planted my feet on one side of that fence.:crazy:

That's the great thing about a discussion board....we can all discuss, debate, pick sides, have opinions, etc. I'm not saying anyones opinion is right or wrong. I just know what is right for me in this particular case.

Besides, if we all agreed on everything then there wouldn't really be anything to talk about.

Now for witchcraft,occult.........BD printed off pages about
Aleister Crowley Jan6,2011 search warrent aff.

http://www.controverscial.com/Aleister Crowley.htm

Aleister Crowley was perhaps the most controversial and misunderstood personality to figure in the new era of modern day witchcraft.
Known by the popular press of his time as “The Great Beast” and “The Wickedest Man in the World”, Crowley was a powerful magician, poet, prophet and famed occultist.
He was also a one-time witch, though most of the elders of the craft would discredit him the title.

I won't read anymore of this, to off for me.............

Well I am fairly certain Billie isn't accepting/soliciting cash donations..in both radio interviews here she made it VERY CLEAR all she wants from anyone is prayers for Hailey. Clint made it very clear also that he wanted an account set up for himself and needed money. He or his gf have not worked in quite awhile.

So did the Somer Thompson Foundation approach her to offer her grant money or did someone on her behalf or did she personally approach the STF?

Are those radio interviews available online? I've looked all over and can't find them archived.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...ckedin-missing-teen-case/?partner=yahoo_feeds

BBM

Officials also are following new leads as they arise, but the nature of those leads has changed, Kampfer said.

"Right now, the types of leads may be more in the regional context, farther in different places away from Colorado City, and maybe also seeing persons of interest in other places. All these things have to fit together and put together for evidentiary purposes."

What does that mean?

Maybe we could call in someone from the FBI to translate. :floorlaugh:

There was an account set up for BD as well, the info was posted on here but removed because Tricia does not allow those things to be posted on WS.

This is sooo true. Susan Smith comes to mind. She bawled and squalled on TV, begged for the return of her boys in between wiping the real tears and blowing her nose and I believed every word she said. Susan Smith showed every emotion most would consider normal for the mother of missing children but this "grief stricken" mother strapped her boys in their car seats and drove them into water so they could drown and just left them.
People react differently to any given situation, there is NO normal.

Whilst I agree that there is no normal, I have some difficulty understanding how one person can have so many variations in demeanor.

Her flat affect when talking of or to Hailey, the opposite when speaking of SA.

The absolute panic that led to her reporting her 13 year old missing without spending much time checking for her in the usual manner.

The absolute calm with which she fails to question Shawn about what happened during those moments she left.

For DAYS she is with Shawn and doesn't ask any questions.
Once he leaves, she would like answers to questions.

LE told her about a 2pm text.
She SAW the 2pm text.

Whilst on NG, those mean LE. (walks off when questions get tough)

Calls LE daily to beg for info. (But failed to beg SA for info)

Gets angry at the media that supplied the affidavits. (Isn't angry that SA isn't talking to LE).

Points toward others who need to be investigated. (But fails to try to clear herself or SA)

Publicly denounces NG as a ratings grabber (But failed to use those ratings to help find Hailey)

BD is a chameleon, ever changing to fit her surroundings.

That is why some of us see her very differently. She is ALL of the things that we see, that's why she is hard to read.

Changing faces, changing stories, words that don't match her actions, manipulative is the single explanation

What you are saying makes perfect sense....but you are a trained professional. I think what I am saying applies more to everyday people....everyday people with their own problems and difficulties...does that make sense?

I don't think I am doing a good job of explaining what I am trying to get at but I want to make it clear that I personally do not think the child should suffer b/c of the parent.

It absolutely makes sense and I don't judge those who feel that way. I feel that way often, I just have to put it aside. It's different for everyday people and I totally understand and empathize with them.

There was an account set up for BD as well, the info was posted on here but removed because Tricia does not allow those things to be posted on WS.

yes but that was closed per the request of Billie not long after it was opened. I know some folks have taken dog food and household items and meals over and I know she was very thankful for those items.

I agree, but remember, Somer's mother was perceived by the public in very much the same way BD is viewed by so many of us. She was considered a suspect by some, neglectful, cold and indifferent by many. In the end, it turned out that she had nothing to do with Somer's death. I'm not surprised that she's extending a hand to BD.

I'm not either.
In fact, I was getting ready to type the same thing, but you beat me too it.

Let me come out and say I am not very fond of Clint. I approached him at Hailey's Bridge to talk to him and he brushed me off. I have since realized it was probably because I didn't have a TV camera in my hand. In defense of Billie, she has a pretty stable work history..Clint? Not so much. It's just a feeling I get from him and his girlfriend and jmo.

Redcat - couple of questions, if you don't mind.

Did BD have any Xmas decorations up inside the house? Outside? Lights, just a wreath? Any evidence of a Xmas tree- either real or fake? She has 2 kids - she has lived in that house for years. I would think that even just a few Xmas decorations existed. A pre-lite fake tree bought one year at Family Dollar would last for a few years to come. Have you noticed any evidence of Xmas decorations around the house?

I'm asking this because of the "storage" questions that pose. If there are Xmas decorations - then they are stored for 10 - 11 months a year. I know mine, and most of the people I know - are stored in rubbermaid tubs. Now I think you can see why I'm asking.........

So, redcat - have you seen any Xmas deco tubs sitting out - maybe waiting to be put away/ Or some stacked in some corner? Maybe in the shed - but I don't think you've been in the shed - have you? If you have seen any of this - do they look like they've been used for years? Maybe dirty, scuffed up, written on, scratched off and written on again? Or did some look like they were brand new?

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...ckedin-missing-teen-case/?partner=yahoo_feeds

BBM

Officials also are following new leads as they arise, but the nature of those leads has changed, Kampfer said.

"Right now, the types of leads may be more in the regional context, farther in different places away from Colorado City, and maybe also seeing persons of interest in other places. All these things have to fit together and put together for evidentiary purposes."

What does that mean?

I honestly don't know a lot of Texans. I am going to apologise in advance if I offend anyone.

I was once seated next to a guy from Texas on a very long...long..... flight. His speech patterns almost literally drove me insane. He talked super slow, and everything was convoluted like Kampfer's statement above. I'm from New Jersey, (south) here, we talk really fast and use as few words as possible to get our point across. We are an impatiant bunch, and he seemed more than relaxed and certainly knew how to take his time and ramble.

When I called the Pizza Hut to order pizzas for the searchers, I was a little stunned at just how friendly the guy was & how long it took to order. That was rather nice. VERY different from here.

Then I got to thinking .....when I was listening to Billie on NG...and Clint....Kampfer in the presser and it finally hit me. Maybe this is the way EVERYONE in Texas talks? :waitasec: YES? NO?

Maybe also...Clint is getting food as well as money and that is because away farther from CC does he now live...

:)

Redcat - couple of questions, if you don't mind.

Did BD have any Xmas decorations up inside the house? Outside? Lights, just a wreath? Any evidence of a Xmas tree- either real or fake? She has 2 kids - she has lived in that house for years. I would think that even just a few Xmas decorations existed. A pre-lite fake tree bought one year at Family Dollar would last for a few years to come. Have you noticed any evidence of Xmas decorations around the house?

I'm asking this because of the "storage" questions that pose. If there are Xmas decorations - then they are stored for 10 - 11 months a year. I know mine, and most of the people I know - are stored in rubbermaid tubs. Now I think you can see why I'm asking.........

So, redcat - have you seen any Xmas deco tubs sitting out - maybe waiting to be put away/ Or some stacked in some corner? Maybe in the shed - but I don't think you've been in the shed - have you? If you have seen any of this - do they look like they've been used for years? Maybe dirty, scuffed up, written on, scratched off and written on again? Or did some look like they were brand new?

When I was there, I really didn't pay much attention to anything but Billie. But I don't recall seeing anything Christmasy up or around. The house was very neat and she had candles in the corner with Hailey's pics around them. I was a nervous wreck but I wished I would have paid better attention..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea