TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully redcat, I think they both dropped the ball in the parenting department. :(

Do we know much about Clint and the parenting department? I have to say, I'm pretty impressed at his efforts to live so close-- that's just sweet, imo. Oh yeah, he smokes pot... what else do we know?

I just wanted to point something out as far as the printed true crime material found in BD's room. I have an entire library of true crime books (I'm sure I'm not the only one here). And don't even get me started on my hard drive! I come to this website & a few other true crime sites during my down time. I watch Nancy Grace & Forensic Files most nights. I couldn't hurt a fly..I haven't eaten meat in about 16 years. I would hate to think my penchant for forensics could somehow incriminate me if GOD forbid anything ever happened to anyone I love. .

Two questions if anyone can answer.

WHY did Le use the dogs at the local hotels?

Approximate location of where the dogs stopped when following Haileys scent toward her friends.

I personally spoke to a dog handler (Sergeant) for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice today. I asked about the scent of HD and the hotel/CD house. She regularly walked to these places (use of wifi at hotel and went to see CD daily). He said that the dogs don't distiguish "that is yesterday/day before yesterday's smell". The dogs smelled the sheets, got her scent and went to work. When they found her scent and tracked the strongest scent they could find. It could have even been up to 100 hours old. Because she did those things regularly and the video does not show she was at the hotel it seems that it was an older/previous trip to the motel. FYI. JMOO.

I just wanted to point something out as far as the printed true crime material found in BD's room. I have an entire library of true crime books (I'm sure I'm not the only one here). And don't even get me started on my hard drive! I come to this website & a few other true crime sites during my down time. I watch Nancy Grace & Forensic Files most nights. I couldn't hurt a fly..I haven't eaten meat in about 16 years. I would hate to think my penchant for forensics could somehow incriminate me if GOD forbid anything ever happened to anyone I love. .

Psst...I bet you don't have a missing child....or are named a suspect in a missing child investigation....or have failed a polygraph...or walked out of a polygraph.....etc.

When I saw him whip out his cell phone to take pics of all the media at the press conference...I knew I didn't care for him much either.
Redcat, can you elaborate on the changes in the P.D. due to PK? I read your local paper, and their has really been a turnover concerning that Dept. Maybe something about a detective being let go ,only a couple months before this HD case?

Do we know much about Clint and the parenting department? I have to say, I'm pretty impressed at his efforts to live so close-- that's just sweet, imo. Oh yeah, he smokes pot... what else do we know?

Well, we know Hailey herself questioned why he was having another kid when he couldn't take care of the two he already had.

I don't believe he was paying child support, but I'd have to check czgtz's posts or ask her to confirm.

I DO believe he loves his kids, and is doing everything he can to find Hailey. And I in no way think he is involved in his daughter's disappearance.

It's ok if you discuss CD in the context of what we know of him from the media. Its ok to ask locals if they know something about him. Its not ok to bash him or talk about him having to use big words etc. None of this has to do with Hailey missing so please get on to something else. Thanks.

Ima

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/weird/heidnik/index_1.html

another story on the Jan 6 search Warrant aff, BD printed out

Gary Heidnik: To Hell and Back

Cellar of Death
unmistakable whine of a power saw.............Heidnik's dogs walked into the basement carrying a long meaty bone and proceeded to devour it in front of the terrified girls. Investigators would later reveal that Heidnik had ground up Lindsay's flesh using a food processor, and fed it to his dogs and the captives mixed with dog food. To dispose of the remaining parts of the body, he cooked them on the stove.

After cuffing each girl hand and foot, he hung them from a beam and gagged them. Then, taking several different sizes of screwdrivers, he gouged inside their ears in an attempt to deafen them.

He stripped the insulation from one end of an electrical extension cord and plugged the other into a socket. Then, turning on the power, he would hold the bare wires against each of the girl's chains and watch with detached amusement as they wriggled and danced to escape the current.

women, still in chains, were then pushed down into it before the cover was replaced and weighted down with bags of dirt. As they sat shivering with cold and fear, the bare wire was pushed through one of the holes until it briefly touched one of the chains sending a jolt of electricity surging through all of them. The wire was then pushed into the hole a second time, making direct contact with Deborah's chain. Absorbing most of the voltage

I can't read anymore of this but this monster kidnapped, murdered, raped, tortured, and tried to impregnate many girls. He is the worse of the worse!

Evil. Its all I can say.

In addition to a handful of marijuana convictions, Dunn was sentenced in 1994 to two years in prison and five years probation for burglary of a building. He was 17 years old at the time.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330326

Okay after reading what was printed out by BD in the Jan 6, 2011 Search Warrant Affadativ...........the common stuff I found.
Dark occult, witchcraft
Sadistic
Torture
SAws, Axe,Knives, Guns,
Rape, sexual deviant
Crimes against young women
Pre meditated murder
serial killers
ABUSE
29 pages of Insane clown Posse, Juggalo,Juggalets,Death,psychopathic records/lyrics
afterlife and axes...........very , very scarey........drugs, funerals..........sick.
JMOO

Also,sexual sadism and young girls going bad,still bothers me about what SA said concerning Hailey,was that in his mind?

I don't think he has ever been "stable" where he could provide any type of home life for Hailey..When things like that are important to you ..you will find a way to make them happen.

I do admire him physically looking for his daughter...I pray its not a show.

Regarding Christmas decorations. My sister-in-law takes her decorations down the day after Christmas. She just wants them gone. I use to take them down after New Years but have started taking them down early . One reason she gets them down is that she has to get back to work. Her decorations were gone by the 27th.

I know a lot of people have lost faith with BD but she is the one that has pushed for coverage. She knows how everyone feels about her and she still puts herself out there. I do not think BD or CD have anything to do with Hailey being missing. However, just my personal opinion but I do not think CD has been the provider in that family. Hailey made a comment that he was having a baby and did not even take care of the children he had.

If I was Dena Thompson, BD is the one I would be helping. She received as much distrust as BD, I did not post on her case but was surprised as to how much she was slammed. Guess I better stop and not say what I really want to say.

We all want every lost child to come home. There are too many of these.

I don't have a dog in the fight. I don't understand trying to make CD look like a bad guy. She didn't disappear from his house. It's not him and his GF who have failed poly's. The police are not looking his direction. I don't get it.

And at the same time we can't discuss BD's other job.KWIM It goes both ways.

I am not sure what you are getting at here. If she has another job, has it been mentioned in main stream media?

Does anyone have easy access to the attempted abduction in CCity a few weeks ago that LE ruled as a hoax. It was a Lubbock runaway, she claimed it was a hispanic male. That's what I remember. Was there ever a vehicle description?
Looking for a possible connection between this "hoax" and Elizabeth's killer. Could be way off track, but this bothered me 10 days ago when EE went missing and everyone I talked to dismissed it and said there was no connection, now I feel like I need to look into it further.

So, what can we find on that attempted abduction (true of false) and what can we find out about his line of work and whether driving/travel is part of it?

I honestly don't know a lot of Texans. I am going to apologise in advance if I offend anyone.

I was once seated next to a guy from Texas on a very long...long..... flight. His speech patterns almost literally drove me insane. He talked super slow, and everything was convoluted like Kampfer's statement above. I'm from New Jersey, (south) here, we talk really fast and use as few words as possible to get our point across. We are an impatiant bunch, and he seemed more than relaxed and certainly knew how to take his time and ramble.

When I called the Pizza Hut to order pizzas for the searchers, I was a little stunned at just how friendly the guy was & how long it took to order. That was rather nice. VERY different from here.

Then I got to thinking .....when I was listening to Billie on NG...and Clint....Kampfer in the presser and it finally hit me. Maybe this is the way EVERYONE in Texas talks? :waitasec: YES? NO?

Some are worse than others. I try to keep my speech patterns more neutral, because the "Texas drawl" involves so much misproununciation and slang. Call me a snob, but I prefer to communicate on a more intelligent-sounding level, in spite of the fact tha I grew up in a few very small towns before my family moved to Abilene, which is mid-sized. ( about 120,000 population.)

"Cowboy" talk is fun and sometimes very funny. I enjoy it in a casual conversation, and it reminds me of my Daddy, who was born on a farm in West Texas in 1911. Daddy always "worshed" his hands and "wrenched" the soap off before he "set down to dinner". When he turned 68, he began to collect "so-sa-curity".

I don't have a dog in the fight. I don't understand trying to make CD look like a bad guy. She didn't disappear from his house. It's not him and his GF who have failed poly's. The police are not looking his direction. I don't get it.

I am not trying to make him look bad really...None of them are role model parents IMO.

Thank you, I don't get trying to make him look bad, stating he's not liked or cared for, and throwing him under the bus to make BD LOOK better. and looks are deceiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44