TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, spun. As in 'oh, obviously she meant other than that little girl not being in the house' or something to that effect.

I'm just going to have to add my :eek: to the pile.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: just adding my "eek" to the pile too.

And to anyone (not naming names) who misses their crazy young dude over their beautiful little girl, I say :loser:

OK, so this is a wild longshot, but this whole thing is so inacurate and contradictory. no ones stories are consistent, SA seems to either be someone who puts his foot in his mouth constantly or is a person that has commited a terrible crime, there is no body, no blood, no nothing, no eveidence that anything untoward has happened, Adults who cannot keep one story straight no matter how minor the details....has anyone considered it may be a hoax? I know its a slim as he££ chance, but over here we had something happen like this, a child kinapping, suspicious parents, a boyfriend with an unsightly computer history.... the little girl was gone for just short of a month as well. her mother has been imprissoned for kidnapping now. toxicology tests showed the girl had been drugged with temazepan for up to 20 months prior to dissapearance. the mother even publicallystaded the boyfriend would never hurt the child, after it was found out he had previoussly been violent towards the family.... there are a few paralells that make for interesting reading of you are open minded...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Shannon_Matthews

[/B]

You and me both Peli..

Boy, that really opens the door to endless possibilities. I am sure like many here, my mind goes round and round thinking that something that is of key importance is missing. Not ruling anything out, but if she was gone before reported, wouldn't CD or someone close to her have noticed?

Everytime I see her pics, I just have such a hard time imagining anyone would hurt such a wonderful girl that has her whole life in front of her. Breaks my heart.

Come home, Hailey.

Note:-don't know what in the world I did, but the quote I thought I was quoting was the one by Ponderingmind about being missing before she was reported missing. WTH?? Did I break the quotes??

WOW. I went to Cancun for 5 days and this is was the first post I read. Hubby and I didn't take the kids and my lowest point was missing my kids and it was only 5 days. 30 days and you would have to lock me up in a room with padded walls. She is absolutely unbelievable.

FWIW, Keep in mind that the reporter's question isn't in quotes. We have an overview of what was asked to Billie....not the EXACT question that was asked of Billie.

I suspect that it was MUCH closer to: "SINCE HAILEY HAS GONE MISSING, what has been the lowest point for you?"
When asked that way, it eliminates Hailey being the answer.....and, technically, after Hailey going missing, the second worse thing is that someone she had been with for 3 years, someone she loved and trusted, is now named a suspect in her daughter's disappearance and is acting suspiciously. That's true.....and that would be MY second lowest moment, too. I'm not saying that it would be any better as a stranger abduction....but knowing that I brought this person into my daughter's life, into her home.....well, it would be devastating.....especially when coupled with the fact that we KNOW he no longer has her. At least with a stranger, there's a chance Hailey could still be alive. imho.

I DON'T CARE (sorry, not yellin at you). THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN MENTIONED AT ALL.

YES, NOW I'M YELLING.

hugs to you! :)

Mel

Got...to...back...away.....

FWIW, Keep in mind that the reporter's question isn't in quotes. We have an overview of what was asked to Billie....not the EXACT question that was asked of Billie.

I suspect that it was MUCH closer to: "SINCE HAILEY HAS GONE MISSING, what has been the lowest point for you?"
When asked that way, it eliminates Hailey being the answer.....and, technically, after Hailey going missing, the second worse thing is that someone she had been with for 3 years, someone she loved and trusted, is now named a suspect in her daughter's disappearance and is acting suspiciously. That's true.....and that would be MY second lowest moment, too. I'm not saying that it would be any better as a stranger abduction....but knowing that I brought this person into my daughter's life, into her home.....well, it would be devastating.....especially when coupled with the fact that we KNOW he no longer has her. At least with a stranger, there's a chance Hailey could still be alive. imho.

My answer would probably be closer to Since Hailey has gone missing my lowest point is not being able to give her a hug, kiss her good night, watch her cheerlead etc. To me SA is obviously on her mind just as much, if not more than Hailey. That is very disturbing to me.

Today we accomplished alot of area being covered with flyers of Hailey's..By not only focusing just on businesses..restaurants..etc..but we also got out into residential areas and walked the neighborhoods..handing out flyers and directly speaking with any/all that we came in contact with..as well as putting Hailey's pictures..info..pleas for help and numbers to contact with info..ON ALL MAILBOXES throughout those residential areas...
we didn't stop until we were completely out of flyers..:)

I also got confirmation on all the Hailey flyers that I sent with the guys on the Railroad between here and Little Rock Arkansas..those particular trains and guys that had Hailey's flyers returned to Memphis this evening..empty handed..meaning they did their part by getting them to areas between here and Little Rock:)

Am continuing to get her face and info out there..as well as fervently praying for God to light the way for Hailey to be found...

ETA~ I'll post some pix of my cute "Find Hailey" Tshirts that I made and we've all been wearing:)

Sorry to quote myself..lol..Just now had a minute to upload and post couple a pix from my Iphone of some of the Hailey Tshirts.. Here's the girly-girl BABY PINK Tshirts with Hot Pink writing.."Help Find Hailey"..and ON THE BACK OF ALL THE TSHIRTS it says"If you have any info about Hailey Dunn Please Call~325-728-5294"
IMG_1514-1.JPG

And here's a pic of what the white Tshirts with orange emblem that has Clint&Hailey pic look like..The caption reads"Help Find This Daddy's "baby girl"~Hailey!"...
IMG_1500.JPG

{AND AS I SAID ALL OF THE TSHIRTS HAVE THE CONTACT INFO ON THE BACK}:)

How about:

"Waking up in the morning and looking into Hailey's empty bedroom."

"Ringing in the New Year without Hailey."

Watching the kids going back to school after the holidays and thinking that Hailey should be with them."

ETA: I mean no offense to you, Krista, but no matter how you word the question, NOTHING should eliminate Hailey from the answer. The past month should have been ALL about Hailey. The child has disappeared from the face of the earth. What could possibly TOP that as the LOW point of the month?

I have no doubt that will be what Billie says about it. She will say it was out of context, and spin it.
But imo, even if the reporter did say " whats the worst since Hailey has been missing, she could have said not being with her, not having her home to love and hold, yet somehow she goes to SA, again.

This is sickening! I had to re-read the KXTX interview three times and review the video which is on tape, along with her response. Boo-hoo! Her bad boy lover SA was the only suspect.

ITA at this point it dosen't matter what she says one way or another there will be fault found. She really should get a spokesman or just quit talking. Not helping her image.

Sorry to quote myself..lol..Just now had a minute to upload and post couple a pix from my Iphone of some of the Hailey Tshirts.. Here's the girly-girl BABY PINK Tshirts with Hot Pink writing.."Help Find Hailey"..and ON THE BACK OF ALL THE TSHIRTS it says"If you have any info about Hailey Dunn Please Call~325-728-5294"
IMG_1514-1.JPG

And here's a pic of what the white Tshirts with orange emblem that has Clint&Hailey pic look like..The caption reads"Help Find This Daddy's "baby girl"~Hailey!"...
IMG_1500.JPG

{AND AS I SAID ALL OF THE TSHIRTS HAVE THE CONTACT INFO ON THE BACK}:)

Those are fantastic shirts! Great job :) It is wonderful what you are doing to help spread the word to find Hailey :hug:

Does anyone see "TABLOID" at some point in the future, covering this whole sordid case.

How about:

"Waking up in the morning and looking into Hailey's empty bedroom."

"Ringing in the New Year without Hailey."

Watching the kids going back to school after the holidays and thinking that Hailey should be with them."

Agreed. I also think that the dogs hitting at the landfill would sink anyone's heart out of pure fear.

To Smooth Operator ~ What great shirts, so nice of you to do that. Even perfect strangers care about Hailey more than .........

I really think she meant that her daughter is gone and the man she thought she knew is a suspect, Thats how I took it. It seems to me that the finality of this situation hasen't really sunk in and she dosen't want to think HD is dead and SA is probably responsible.

Smooth Operator:

The t-shirts look great. Thank you so much for your efforts. :blowkiss:
You rock! :rocker:

30 days........wow. And on that depressing note, maybe tomorrow guys, maybe tomorrow. G'nite.

Here it is 1:20 and I am just checking in on Hailey.....Real Life has kept me busy for the last few days.

I was so hoping and praying the Hailey's forum would say...FOUND ALIVE!

So here we are at Thread 45...and I am so far behind. Gotta go get some sleep.... DH comes home tomorrow and I have got to get the dishes out of the sink, run some clothes through the washer and dryer.....Generally get my act together...LOL

Sorry to be O/Topic.

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME ALIVE!

I think that is such a great idea. Early on TES was on hold, supposedly. Now what's their position?
Has BD or CD asked TES to come search?

Hi everyone

This is what I found when I was searching for answers re: TES the other night. Hope this helps.This can also be found on TES site also. I sure wish they just let TES just come on NOW!!! jmo

sweets

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-H...65260016852020

"Sherry McKinney Official message from Texas EquuSearch:
The family of Hailey Dunn requested our assistance on January 7, 2011, along with the Mayor, Carol Sue Dakan. We have been working closely with the Texas Rangers, and hav...e been willing to assist with this case. We have been told by the Texas Rangers that as soon as they have credible information for us to search, we are first on the list. We have been advised that at this time, they have nothing more specific than a 900 square mile area. We have not been giving interviews with the media because we have had no information to share. If we are called in by the Texas Rangers, we will immediately send a team to Colorado City. Thank you so much. Texas EquuSearch."

This statement bothers me as well.

It's now almost a month since Hailey Dunn went missing and her mom, Billie Jean, is starting to demand answers.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26631544/detail.html

She should have started demanding answers 30 days ago.

IMO She already has the answers to alot of questions. That why we get "I didn't have a chance to ask him" or "I don't know".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6