TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I guess we just give up and pray that in the spring when more people are out and active come across her?

We have a handful of pings, that may not even be from the time she disappeared. That's all we have. pppfffttttttt. And BD is demanding answers, that is laughable. I'd call a presser and have her standing right by me and let her and everyone else know, we might get some where if ya'll started telling the truth, got anything you want to say now?

If u believe bd knows absolutely nothing about what happened to hailey....why do u think dd was removed from the home?

so I guess we just give up and pray that in the spring when more people are out and active come across her?

I say heck no, but that's exactly what it sounds like LE is doing, they seem just stuck.. they cannot even get a timeline down and things aren't adding up for them.. someone needs to pony up some truths!

Personally, I think TES always takes what they see as the highest-profile cases. New Orleans and a brother of a Baltimore Raven trumps a missing girl in Texas.

I know I'm cynical, but do we really need TES back for the drama? Do we really need Tim giving us "insider" reports as he did with Caylee Anthony? It seemed to me that once TES becomes the focus of the news, then the family just clams up even more.

All that stuff didn't help find Caylee ~ a meter man did that a block from the Anthony house. No horses or divers needed.

JMOO :cow:
They do a lot, as many cases as they can, some that get no headlines let alone national ones. The two really high profile cases (aside from Natalee) but the more recent ones have blown up in their face big time, so I can see where that perception would come into play. But I don't think they are headline chasers.

Yes crocus.. why were MK and Laura Recovery welcomed and given access..days later?? it doesn't make sense.. when TES does have a renowned record of success with their searches.. why would they be held on"stand by" and according to Toombs they are still on "stand by"..

Please please someone explain why this little girls best interest of being FOUND HAS NOT BEEN THE #1..VERY FIRST PRIORITY???? FIRST AND FOREMOST FOUND!!!!!!!!!! SOLVE THE CASE AFTER THIS LITTLE GIRL IS FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

What could possibly be the reason for Laura Recovery.. MK.. blood hounds.. Texas Rangers.. alll being "ALLOWED" FULL ACCESS TO SEARCH... BUT NOT TES?? this I am at a loss for reason..{beyond it being something "political"..THAT IS THE ONLY REASON THAT I CAN COME UP WITH THAT WOULD ANSWER WHY????}

I'm not going to say this is a fact, and it's not necessarily my opinion either.... just a thought.
TES got way too involved in the investigation in the Haleigh Cummings case, and before that, in the Caylee Anthony case. Some LE agencies may not fully trust them, and just do not want their presence becoming a circus like it did in those cases. Their reputation was somewhat damaged. Maybe not so much TES in general, but Tim M. in particular, from what I have read other places. Marc K. predicted that his credibility and reputation would be hurt, and he may have been right.
As I said, this is not my POV, but it's not up to me, it's up to the LE in charge, and it could be they just don't want Tim or TES there.

No, we don't give up. We sit here and watch and read and dig and look for someone to slip up. We look for connections with family and friends and look for land. We wait for the next person to come forward with something because they will. Just because we can't tie anyone else into it here on the board does not mean we can't be looking for these things on our own. And if ya find anything at all........send it to LE don't assume they already know about it.

Had she not been declared a runaway do you think we would be any closer? Had they started a criminal investigation from the get go would be be any closer? I am still baffled why they haven't searched the house for evidence but then again...I gues with all the people running in and out anything they could find would be contaminated.

If u believe bd knows absolutely nothing about what happened to hailey....why do u think dd was removed from the home?

It doesn't matter what anyone here thinks the reason is for DD moving in with a relative.
The bottom line is...we're not privy to every single detail in the case, so there could be any number of reasons why DD was removed that don't have to include his mother being guilty of killing his sister or covering up for someone else who did.

42 hours from Sunday the 26th at 10:00 P.M. until Tues the 28th 4:00 P.M. when report was made to PD that HD was missing. Hailey: What , When and Where !
Talk to us here at WS !! We are listening ! JMO

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

It doesn't matter what anyone here thinks the reason is for DD moving in with a relative.
The bottom line is...we're not privy to every single detail in the case, so there could be any number of reasons why DD was removed that don't have to include his mother being guilty of killing his sister or covering up for someone else who did.

And just because BD's answers, comments do not agree with some people's ideas - does not mean she is lying. jmo

And just because BD's answers, comments do not agree with some people's ideas - does not mean she is lying. jmo

You're very right, but it does matter when it doesn't agree with LE

Does anyone have a link to the presser where Sparky Dean gives a clue? I think some may benefit by taking a gander at his expressions regarding Shawn and Billie. tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305