TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone know there is a song called "deer in the headlights" ? It is by: God Loves A challenge.

I wont post the lyrics. Not that it matters but I found it interesting.

Well I don't know, she told NG that "we" are handing out flyers. Oh and she made some phone calls. And talks to the media of course. Well except when they start asking her tough questions or print nasty affadavits that make her look bad.

GRACE: OK. Billie Dunn, what have you done to look for Hailey?

DUNN: Got a hold of all of her friends. We pass out flyers. We get a hold of the media. We talk to the media all the time to try to keep her face out there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Some how I don't think the "we" in there included Billie at that time.

<Mod snip>

I am trying to figure out what you are referring to? Is it the post I made earlier?

I'm talking about a town hall meeting,reading online from locals I think the majority want answers from the ones surrounding Hailey's life,not answers from LE.So if the ones who are supporting any suspects and persons of interests want to lay blame on LE publicly in a meeting,the majority would be asking questions about the suspect and persons of interests.I thought that's what I said,guess I didn't make it clear,sorry about that.

OT-they found the car that little Juliani was last seen in- Lets pray he's not in it :( :(

Also take Klonopin and am not psychotic. Diagnosis is GAD.

I believe, however, that Klonopin and other benzodiazapines are often used by drug addicts to counter the withdrawal symtoms. Found that out when a co-worker implied, not so subtly, that that was the reason I was taking Klonopin! Then my doctor told me that, yes, Klonopin is sometimes used for that purpose.

So could be that SA is taking Klonopin to counter withdrawals from some seriously bad drugs. Like drugs you can only buy on the streets. Maybe BD also. Or maybe she didn't know SA was using "street drugs".

Also, I've never had a problem getting a prescription from any doctor in Texas. Probably anyone claiming to suffer from anxiety and asking for Klonopin would have no problem. Doesn't require seeing a psychotherapist either. A general physician can write the prescription. And it's not expensive.

Just my opinion.

When cases like this end up going to court, do they allow the general public to be in the courtroom? Here in the county I live in they let people in and I have gone once just to see the process when it was a high profile murder case (sniper shot his wife in the middle of the day). If not, then will the media have to go through the open records again to get the court transcripts to release what acually happened?

When cases like this end up going to court, do they allow the general public to be in the courtroom? Here in the county I live in they let people in and I have gone once just to see the process when it was a high profile murder case (sniper shot his wife in the middle of the day). If not, then will the media have to go through the open records again to get the court transcripts to release what acually happened?
All courts are open (except some juvenile proceedings). But we are a far way away from that. We don't even have anyone charged and in jail yet.

Yes, this was the "pulling teeth" interaction with Nancy Grace. When asked by Nancy, BD said she hand't asked SA about what he was doing 12/27 a.m. when his cell pings put him in CC. BD said that she hadn't had a chance to ask him because "they" wont' let her to talk to him when she calls. Nancy pushed. "They" became his his lawyer. BD then mentioned that she'd gone with a Ranger to confront him in-person but they were turned away.

<respectfully snipped>

DUNN: I haven`t spoke with him. He`ll send a text every now and then. But I haven`t asked him, why did you come back to the house? He never let me know that. I didn`t know that until the affidavits came out and showed his pings. That he had come back here first, then to Big Spring.

GRACE: Well, why haven`t you asked him?

DUNN: I haven`t spoke with him.

GRACE: Yes, I know that. My question is, why? I would want to know why. What were you doing back around my house?

DUNN: I want to know too.

GRACE: Well then why haven`t you asked him? Oh, because did the cops tell you not to talk to him?

DUNN: I`m not allowed -- no. When I call over there, they don`t let me talk to him. They won`t put him on the phone.

GRACE: What about a cell phone?

DUNN: He doesn`t have a cell phone.

So how is he texting Billie if he doesn't have a cell phone?! All the inconsistencies are making me feel crazy. :banghead: Back to lurking until I have something useful to say. Haha.

So how is he texting Billie if he doesn't have a cell phone?! All the inconsistencies are making me feel crazy. :banghead: Back to lurking until I have something useful to say. Haha.
LE took his phone but that doesn't mean he didn't get another one or is using a family members cell. IMO

I saw a press conference type thing a few minutes ago and they stated it's pretty much zero visibility and they were just lucky enough the sonar cam butted up against hte license plate... and they can't bring the car up for about 4 hrs, and that right now they ahve no clue if they are in there or not...

Billie Jean,

You said you'd have to think long and hard about taking another poly, even if administered by FBI. That was over a week ago, IIRC. With no verified time of your daughter's last sighting, inconsistencies in stories/timeline that don't match with the electronic data, and no sign of your daughter in over a month, what have you got to lose?

The polygrapher will not be telling you that your lover failed his right before you take yours - that can only happen once and it's been done (according to you). There is nothing left to shock you into such an emotional state that it will affect your results. Stipulate to the FBI and LE that you don't want the results disclosed. They didn't release your poly results last time anyway; you did that against LE's wishes, with an excuse for failing served up to us on a silver platter. If we all agree your excuse was valid, will you take another one?

Take the poly Billie. If you are deceptive on the key questions such as (1) do you know where Hailey is?, and (2) did you take part in the disappearance of your daughter, LE will question you about it and help you determine why you are registering deceptive. If you are truly uninvolved and possess no guilty knowledge about Hailey's disappearance, maybe LE can help you figure out if you know more than you think you know but are subconsciously blocking some things out. Go through everything with LE truthfully, point by point in an honest effort to help find your sweet girl Hailey Darlene Dunn.

Take the poly Billie. Short of Hailey popping up or someone(s) rendering a confession, that's the best way many of us can see to move the investigation closer to rescuing/recovering your daughter as quickly as possible. Time is of the essence. If no one knows you're taking it and you fail it, what's the harm? It's not admissible in court and won't be known by the court of public opinion unless you choose to share it. If you are found to be not deceptive and the interview and test process helps pull out critical details that could lead to your daughter, you can shout it from the rooftop, which I'm sure you would and that would be understandable. You could even be a driving force in the effort to find your girl. It's time to put Hailey first.

P.s. Billie, if you've already taken one in secret and passed it, good on you! But, we haven't heard you shouting it from the rooftop and LE said two days ago that they still can't pin down a timeline, so you are probably still thinking long and hard about it. Time to move from thought to action. If you refuse to act when it can only benefit the investigation, I can only assume you are still not willing to be completely forthcoming and do whatever it takes to help Hailey... Worse, it leads me to logically suspect that you are a responsible party in Hailey's disappearance and you don't want her found.

Do the right thing; take the poly Billie.

yllek

Not retaking the poly is the same as not cooperating, in my book.

Touching back on the ICP topic. My comment apparently brought out some defensive responses, so I want to clarify a bit. First and foremost is that I was NOT saying that people who listen to ICP are psychotics. My own law-abiding, reasonably sane kids and their friends listen to ICP mixed in with a fairly diverse mix of genres of music.

I wanted to point out for those totally unfamiliar with ICP that there is a general unity of spirit among many (NOT saying ALL) of their followers. You can clearly see this if you google and read, spoken from the words of the fans themselves. While not ALL fans of their music OBSESS on it, some (as in a very observable body) are clearly drawn to the tight-knit gang-like sense of family and brother/sisterhood that has grown around this band.

When I said STATISTICALLY, that does not mean that all fans will become psychotic and commit violence BECAUSE they listen to this music. Phenomenally speaking, SOMETHING is happening; the statistics bear this out.

When STATISTICS show that Florida residents live longer, that can mean many things. Some immediately interpreted that comment to mean if you can get yourself to Florida, there must be something magic in the air/water there that will prolong life. That is a pretty short-sighted response to the release of the data. The data rather RAISES LOTS OF QUESTIONS. Is it because older people who have lived a lifetime with greater economic advantage (therefore better healthcare, lifestyle, less stress, etc.) MOVE to Florida later in life to enjoy a luxurious retirement there? Is it because they get more immune-stimulating vitamin D due to higher sunlight levels (one serious hypothesis)? There are LOTS of hypothesis on WHY this statistic exists. There is no one solid answer.

Many people with life-challenging issues, including myself, family members, friends, and clients, have tweaked all kinds of lifestyle habits in order to better life, from lowering sugar consumption, allergy testing for offending foods, getting more sleep, adopting stress-relieving activities. I know a person who flew into homicidal rages out of control after ingesting red food dye years ago, tartrazine dye I think it was. That ONE change is all it took.

Given the statistics, the ICP phenomenon, the known effect of ANY music on mood, heart rate, blood pressure, for better or for worse, if a person has serious afflictions like psychosis and personality disorders, why NOT try eliminating this music genre for just awhile, just to see if there is any improvement or relief? I think clinging to it tenaciously and defending it ferociously speaks more to its effect as a substance of choice. Surely there is enough music in the world to fill in any small void this would create, even just temporarily?

We had to say the same to our family member about giving up red food dye years ago, as he adamantly clung to it. We had all kinds of scathing defensive comments flung at us at the time. Today, many years later, he thinks it saved his life.

Back to precious Hailey, IF the music and lifestyle choices of SA and BD leaned strongly toward/were heavily weighted toward ICP and violent images/media as a way of life, I believe statistically that Hailey's risk was higher than average. My opinion only and I am sticking to it.

ETA: Obviously, people in a professional capacity believe there was something going on in the home that put DD at higher risk too.

I just would like to stress: any one thing that has been learned about any person in this case cannot be used to make a definitive personality profile. They are pieces of a larger puzzle that could turn out several different ways. We will need to wait until we have more pieces of the puzzle in order to identify what picture is acutally being produced.

Obviously SA has some unique tastes. I think that many of us share some of them with him. Personally, listening to death metal helps me calm down, where country music tends to make my bp go up and I tend to be more irritable. People often will try to blame behavior on music, or tv, or video games or whatever. The reality is that those forms of media do not make our decisions, we have to make a conscious decision about every single thing that we do in a day.

At the end of this case, when/if we find out who/what is responsible for for Hailey being gone, there will be a storm of theories on what "made" the person make that decision. The reality will be that nothing "made" them, they consciously chose to do it. There may end up being some sort of mental illness that distorted the individual's perception of reality (perhaps they became paranoid or felt that God told them to do it or whatever), but in the end they made the decision to do what they did. Much like when each of us got up this morning we decided what shirt to put on, what shoes to wear, etc. Those were conscious decisions. We made them quickly and there will likely be no significant consequence, but that is the deal.

Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members