Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

If it was written on June 21, 2005, that would have been 17 days after Uncle Rick's wedding, when he said, "OMG, Cindy, either Casey's pregnant or she's dying from a huge tumor."

IIRC it was soon after the wedding that they went to the Dr and confirmed the pregnancy, then started planning for Caylee's arrival.

But a decision to keep a baby doesn't match up with "I just hope the end justifies the means." Unless the "end" is a nice happy family and the "means" is lying to Jesse about being the father??

Of course, June 21, 2005 is only one option. 2006, 2007, and my favorite, 2008, are still on the board.

I'm with you on the years it may have been written, we still don't know for sure. And nobody knows what the he77 Casey was talking about either with the "The end justifies the means".

Sorry to disagree with you.

When KC makes a "0" her pen starts at the top left quadrant of the letter.

When Cindy writes a "0" it starts at the top right quadrant of the letter.

You can tell from where the writer ends the loop on the letter....take a look at it again. If I was a betting man, it was Cindy that made that date on the journal because the loop on the letter ends at the top right of the quadrant.

Just my opinion.....Cindy wrote that, not KC

Take a look at the "0"'s not the "3"

You appear to be correct. It is so hard to tell though. With KC's "took" the o's are more rounded. with the 2008, the o's are rounded. In Cindy's 's statement I think she filled out her name portion and address, not so with KC. The o's in Cindy's appear to be more like the "03. I want to look at her letters.

It looks like KCs 3. IMO.

Is the top part of the form filled out by someone else? There is no Casey #3 if this is the case. There is however a #3 in Cindy's writing that matches the #3 in the diary, the top part of the number looks like a 7 with a rounded lower portion, the diary # 3 is constructed the same way. I'd say Cindy for sure. JMO

Great catch, JWG!!!! You have perrrrfect analytical mind:)...now, to follow what you said, in the same 'invisible' writing KC was talking about relationship with Kenneth and Marcus.

'I feel a lot better about my desicion now that Kenneth and I worked things out...Marcus has been nothing short of perfect the past few days...'. If we can find out who's this Kenneth and Marcus are and when does she has relationship with them - then we'll definetly know the right year of entry.

I got chills reading that. if book was bought in 2004 (or possibly 05, if the store had stock awhile?) then any references to any relationships may well be to whoever caylee's father actually is. wasnt she born 05?

If, (as has been opined above) this was a stocking stuffer of Christmas 04 and it was written around New Years '05 - that would put us right in the timing of Caylee's birth in Aug '05? (IIRC). I remember getting new journals as a pre-teen and teen and I would usually write in them right away, and then forget about them soon after that. This would make sense to me that she was writing the ghost writing soon after getting pregnant with Caylee (doubtful that she even knew it at the time - since she still didn't know @ Uncle Rick's wedding) and she was discussing her latest 'achievements' with ther decisions about the 2 guys mentioned in the ghost writing, as her first entry. I do think that what we are seeing in the ghost writing is the beginning of Caylee's little life (as far as KC's world goes) and the ending of Caylee's life (in KC's world). No remorse for this little child - just brand new beginnings for her (with both entries).

I don't see a 3 written by casey ?

Top of the form is filled out by the LEO I believe on both casey and cindy's report

There's a 3 in the phone number I think, look there?

One other thing I'm thinking about why she may not have destroyed the diary after LE photographed it is that people were going through their garbage, and the video cameras were on their house, and they were being sought after and tailed by cameras day and night, when could they possibly have gotten to a dumpster that wouldn't have been seen by someone who would probably then grab the garbage bag under suspicion? Just a thought.

There's a 3 in the phone number I think, look there?

One other thing I'm thinking about why she may not have destroyed the diary after LE photographed it is that people were going through their garbage, and the video cameras were on their house, and they were being sought after and tailed by cameras day and night, when could they possibly have gotten to a dumpster that wouldn't have been seen by someone who would probably then grab the garbage bag under suspicion? Just a thought.

All you say is true, but there were no cameras in their backyard, so I suppose if she wanted to she could have disposed of it there. Also, a resourceful person could have thought of a thousand ways to dispose of it while inside the house, ie; flushing one page at a time.

Sorry to disagree with you.

When KC makes a "0" her pen starts at the top left quadrant of the letter.

When Cindy writes a "0" it starts at the top right quadrant of the letter.

You can tell from where the writer ends the loop on the letter....take a look at it again. If I was a betting man, it was Cindy that made that date on the journal because the loop on the letter ends at the top right of the quadrant.

Just my opinion.....Cindy wrote that, not KC

Take a look at the "0"'s not the "3"

Excellent eye! ITA

IIRC LE KNEW it existed and photographed it during the searches immediately after Caylee's remains were discovered. However, for whatever reason, they did not confiscate it at the time. CA gave the diary to BC to hold. Probably reluctantly, but .....

In other words, I think Conway had enough sense to advise CA that destroying it would not be a good idea. :innocent:

Beach, I don't think LE COULD confiscate it. It probably wasn't listed as one of the items on the search warrant. And whatever wasn't listed on the search warrant wouldn't be collected legally and could be thrown out as evidence all together.

I'm just so thankful they took the pictures. I'm sure without the proof that it existed Cindy would have destroyed it. And it would have been a he said/she said deal.

I'm getting more and more certain that right after Casey's pronounced guilty, Cindy is going to handcuffed. I think we'll see two women in handcuffs leave the courtroom that day.

From your typing hands to God's ears.

So then that is the "03" journal.

The date was obviously altered. That journal wasn't sold until 2004.

Someone has some explaining to do!

Whoopsie!!!!!!!!!!!!

diarysold2004.jpg

Page 9 --- http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/handwritinganalysis.pdf

:loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:

From your typing hands to God's ears.

I don't know about that. They can't prove she wrote that. And there is not much else to implicate her in thwarting justice except that she is in profound denial. The State will be satisfied to have KC pronounced guilty. IMO

The "3" on Cindy's statement is an exact match of the "3" on the journal.

I tend to doubt that Cindy would keep the journal if she found it and thought it incriminating, and would instead destroy it if she thought LE would ever search the home and find it. Cindy would need a heckuva reason for keeping the journal rather than destroying it, and then writing that '03 to throw off an investigator just in case they had a reason to search the home in the future.

Instead, I believe KC wrote that '03 for some yet unknown reason. And again, I doubt it would be to throw off an investigation. I don't see her as thinking that far ahead, that the diary might be found and might be used to incriminate her. Why '03 and not '07 or '02?

Instead of a year, what other things could the '03 signify? A month perhaps, such as the month of March when the chloroform searches took place. :waitasec:

I don't know about that. They can't prove she wrote that. And there is not much else to implicate her in thwarting justice except that she is in profound denial. The State will be satisfied to have KC pronounced guilty. IMO

You're right. There isn't much hard facts that can be proven with out a doubt to convict Cindy. I just think it's morally reprehensible to turn your back on a sweet innocent little girl (which is her own granddaughter) and to work so darn hard to make sure she doesn't get the justice she deserves. I can understand Cindy not wanting Casey to be put to death. But I will never reconcile the idea that she doesn't want Casey punished at all.

I will never believe that Cindy is in denial. You don't send your PI into the woods months before your granddaughter is found if you don't know its her body that is out there. There was simply no good or legal thing that could come from sending DC out in those woods. She wanted to save Casey so bad that she was willing to keep Caylee from being laid to rest in peace.

I'd put my money on this being written in '08. Possibly '07, but I doubt sooner. As I've said before, her handwriting in this diary is exactly the same as some of her LE reports and jailhouse letters. Her handwriting would have changed over the course of 5 yrs, especially between the ages of 17 & 22.

My thoughts on why cindy may have written the '03 instead of just destroying it -- cindy wanted to keep it not only to read it, but to have something to throw in kc's face if she ever got the chance. She probably figured if she stuck that "03" on there, when searching the house, silly 'ole LE would say "Oh, that's '03, that's not relevant".

I tend to doubt that Cindy would keep the journal if she found it and thought it incriminating, and would instead destroy it if she thought LE would ever search the home and find it. Cindy would need a heckuva reason for keeping the journal rather than destroying it, and then writing that '03 to throw off an investigator just in case they had a reason to search the home in the future.

Instead, I believe KC wrote that '03 for some yet unknown reason. And again, I doubt it would be to throw off an investigation. I don't see her as thinking that far ahead, that the diary might be found and might be used to incriminate her. Why '03 and not '07 or '02?

Instead of a year, what other things could the '03 signify? A month perhaps, such as the month of March when the chloroform searches took place. :waitasec:

I found this interview on the Today show from July 21, 2008
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/25780342#25780342
@ 2:40 Kerry Sanders states that Cindy has gone over and over Casey's journal and has found nothing. Sanders also states that officials are looking into also.
I do find it perplexing that Cindy supposedly has this journal back then and doesn't do anything with it or try to manipulate her findings to cover for her daughter. mo

You're right. There isn't much hard facts that can be proven with out a doubt to convict Cindy. I just think it's morally reprehensible to turn your back on a sweet innocent little girl (which is her own granddaughter) and to work so darn hard to make sure she doesn't get the justice she deserves. I can understand Cindy not wanting Casey to be put to death. But I will never reconcile the idea that she doesn't want Casey punished at all.

I will never believe that Cindy is in denial. You don't send your PI into the woods months before your granddaughter is found if you don't know its her body that is out there. There was simply no good or legal thing that could come from sending DC out in those woods. She wanted to save Casey so bad that she was willing to keep Caylee from being laid to rest in peace.

I always thought that DC went out in the woods because he got a tip from a psychic. He is the one who originated the idea? Am I wrong?

Also, Sean Krauss said he spoke to Cindy in November of 08 and told her he believed KC murdered Caylee. He said Cindy was silent and later in the call said she believed KC was involved.

BBM

3 years old, the age that Caylee would never reach? :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbeybabzxx