TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since our jaws are supposed to hit the floor Im guessing its someone already mentioned on here. Im going with the neighbor, the one Red said is in a wheelchair.

im unclear of the reasoning for billies need to hold her own presser....

cz stated it was to clarify the three days surrounding Haileys disappearance... if thats the case, shouldnt billie be clearing that up with LE?

if so... I suppose... if she knows she has to clear it up....she knows she butchered it....

LE has not cared to share the events surrounding the case with the public... why does she deem it neccessary for a press conference to do so???

and if its about the new perp of the week than why not release info on him otherwise whats the point and why bother????

No signs of a bollo that we can see. I am wondering if this is an absconded SO and there always was a bollo out on him.

didn't redcat say that this is "hailey week" at school?

I liked cat's townhall idea much better than this parental press conference!

wth????

this case continues to make me thud.... if you just heard a loud sound it was because I thudded when I was catching up on this case!!!!

I'm glad the kids are remembering Hailey. I went to CCity to drop off supplies to the searchers and I must say I was shocked. I simply went straight to the civic center expecting it to be a crowded place, a hub bub center of activity but I was wrong. Quiet as a church. The glass doors didn't even have a poster of Hailey taped on them. No orange ribbons that I could see, granted I only drove in the "downtown" area, but no orange ribbons. Then I stopped in a store on I-20 headed back west, it might have been 20 miles and again, no poster of Hailey up. Then this last weekend, had to drive I-20 to Dallas so there were frequent stops and not one
store/gas station had posters of Hailey, on the way back same scenario. I saw 2 billboards in a 12 hour drive (roundtrip) of Hailey's missing poster. Granted, I could of missed some......

I'm glad the kids are remembering Hailey. I went to CCity to drop off supplies to the searchers and I must say I was shocked. I simply went straight to the civic center expecting it to be a crowded place, a hub bub center of activity but I was wrong. Quiet as a church. The glass doors didn't even have a poster of Hailey taped on them. No orange ribbons that I could see, granted I only drove in the "downtown" area, but no orange ribbons. Then I stopped in a store on I-20 headed back west, it might have been 20 miles and again, no poster of Hailey up. Then this last weekend, had to drive I-20 to Dallas so there were frequent stops and not one
store/gas station had posters of Hailey, on the way back same scenario. I saw 2 billboards in a 12 hour drive (roundtrip) of Hailey's missing poster. Granted, I could of missed some......

I am totally shocked What happened???? Why?
Does everyone think she is deased now and stopped looking???:banghead:
CCity has to have a feeling???:banghead:

My vote for the mystery man is it will be someone from Clint's side of the family...... because she knows as soon as we hear that.....we're all gonna start sleuthing the Dunn's. And IMO, in the process, she's hoping we'll start focusing on Clint's lifestyle instead of hers. All IMO.

You bring up a very good question lynnb -

MODS:

If and when BD names this POI in her book - are we going to be able to sleuth him/her? LE isn't naming this person. So what's the deal-eo? Will we or won't we?

I am totally shocked What happened???? Why?
Does everyone think she is deased now and stopped looking???:banghead:
CCity has to have a feeling???:banghead:

I don't know, just wished that I had some posters in my car but I didn't and really didn't think about posters not being up. I thought they would be plastered everywhere.

Who said it would "make our jaw drop" when we found out who this guy was? And if they are naming their own POI's, are they going to be their own attorny's if they get charged?

DD left for the night on Sunday 12/26. We don't have any information as to whether he stayed overnight at his own house on Monday 12/27. We know he went out at some point because he came home to a locked door...

OMG 50 threads!!!

These two children give new meaning to "Latch Key Kids"......

IMO....They were just raising themselves. There doesn't seem to be much consistancy in their lives. I know it was Christmas Holidays...But Please....Perhaps School was their refuge from the happenings at home!

Please don't jump on me I am not talking about BD...Just making observations as a former teacher.

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME

So they think this guy might have something to do with it, and they have drug out naming this guy all weekend so BD can do it at the presser and get major bang.......it's not a game people it's the life of a child.

I don't know, just wished that I had some posters in my car but I didn't and really didn't think about posters not being up. I thought they would be plastered everywhere.

I find that sad, I would have thought you could not look anywhere near that area without seeing Hailey's face on a poster.

As for today's "press conference": I hope she's cleared it with LE. I hope she discusses the THREE days (Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday) or it will be...unsatisfying...to most of us. I hope she has a legal representative check over her statement (for her sake--assuming she is innocent). And finally, I hope it's not what many are expecting...throwing Cousin Joe (from CD's) side under the bus (because that will not do anyone any good).

lynnb - I had the same thought as you as soon as I heard it. It must be someone that they know well in order to feel "wronged" by both BD and HD. And someone connected enough for us - if our "jaws will drop" when we find out, kwim?

So they think this guy might have something to do with it, and they have drug out naming this guy all weekend so BD can do it at the presser and get major bang.......it's not a game people it's the life of a child.

Apparantly LE has had the name of this person and they can't find him, maybe the public can.

I don't know about anyone else here, but I am starting to feel that WS is being used by POI's in this case for their own agendas. IMO

not only all weekend but all month since Hailey disappeared.... and billie knew for two weeks and didnt say anything till now.... she had ng to blast it and didnt..... :waitasec:

"Dunn said Sunday night that she hopes to clarify details regarding the day — Dec. 27"

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/30/missing-teens-mom-wants-to-talk-to-media-today/

I think I'll find this much more interesting than the so-called new POI. Now that BD has confirmed that she is speaking with SA again, surely he has now answered those burning questions that she forgot to ask up until Jan 5.

As far as Hailey sleeping in the living room--way hinky to me as well. It's not like they had 2 living areas. So she would have to do 1 of 2 things: if they had dinner, and watched TV she would have to wait everyone out (BD, DD, and SA) through evening chatter etc which adults generally stay up later than teens especially on school nights. Or, Hailey would have to wait the same out in her room then go into the living room after everyone went to bed. I'd think, unless BD and SA, spent all their time in their bedroom, she'd be long asleep in her own room most nights. Either way it's just weird if she did this on a routine basis.

Last thought...if testing is already coming back on socks and hair, shouldn't the rest of the evidence be back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288