TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a while now since Hailey went missing, I sure hope this does not turn into a cold case.

Why do I have a feeling it's going to connect time wise to last Feb. and the ordeal they were going through then and it's going to stem from jealousy? It's going to be something like "this guy really loved me, but I picked SA"....type thing. IMO, maybe even stemming from new bf's and gf's they had at the time??????????? (If they had new bf's and gf's....just speculating) They seem the type to want to make each other jealous.

not only all weekend but all month since Hailey disappeared.... and billie knew for two weeks and didnt say anything till now.... she had ng to blast it and didnt..... :waitasec:

I do believe LE has requested BD not make some things public, this could have been one of them. We don't know what LE has requested of BD.

Apparantly LE has had the name of this person and they can't find him, maybe the public can.

Or maybe.......it's all a big "crock"???????? And yeah, LE knows about this but might have decided he's really not worth the effort?

Apparantly LE has had the name of this person and they can't find him, maybe the public can.

Truth..LOL If this person is actually named as a POI I feel there's an excellent chance someone could locate: a WS member. :great:

You bring up a very good question lynnb -

MODS:

If and when BD names this POI in her book - are we going to be able to sleuth him/her? LE isn't naming this person. So what's the deal-eo? Will we or won't we?

Why do we keep our members from sleuthing people?

Do you think BD's accusations are credible?

What if she pointed the finger at you and we allowed everyone to sleuth your internet life history?

Good questions, I must say. Let's not sleuth this person until we learn more of the after effects of the interview. Maybe LE will speak out and exonerate this person.

Then why isn't LE releasing the name?

Billie Dunn plans to hold a press conference Monday to give what she says is an accurate time line and discuss a person she thinks should be a person of interest.

At this time, investigators can't confirm this person is a person of interest but continue to say there are several persons of interest in this case.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336676

Maybe thats why?:crazy:

MODS:

If and when BD names this POI in her book - are we going to be able to sleuth him/her? LE isn't naming this person. So what's the deal-eo? Will we or won't we?

I hope the answer to this is no. Just because BD says it, means absolutely nothing to me. She should not get to point the finger at anyone when she can't even clear herself.

What if she pointed the finger at you and we allowed everyone to sleuth your internet life history?

Good questions, I must say. Let's not sleuth this person until we learn more of the after effects of the interview. Maybe LE will speak out and exonerate this person.

I agree. For all we know, she could be here and picking a name at random. Now if LE names the person as a POI - whole new ballgame :)

Hugs,

Mel

"Dunn said Sunday night that she hopes to clarify details regarding the day — Dec. 27"

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/30/missing-teens-mom-wants-to-talk-to-media-today/

I think I'll find this much more interesting than the so-called new POI. Now that BD has confirmed that she is speaking with SA again, surely he has now answered those burning questions that she forgot to ask up until Jan 5.

As far as Hailey sleeping in the living room--way hinky to me as well. It's not like they had 2 living areas. So she would have to do 1 of 2 things: if they had dinner, and watched TV she would have to wait everyone out (BD, DD, and SA) through evening chatter etc which adults generally stay up later than teens especially on school nights. Or, Hailey would have to wait the same out in her room then go into the living room after everyone went to bed. I'd think, unless BD and SA, spent all their time in their bedroom, she'd be long asleep in her own room most nights. Either way it's just weird if she did this on a routine basis.

Last thought...if testing is already coming back on socks and hair, shouldn't the rest of the evidence be back?

BBM- Yes, my thinking too and if other results are back in and still no arrests that would imply there is no evidence at this point to make an arrest.....

ITA Cant go throwing people under the bus because someone that has already been proven less than credible , changed stories and flunked poly says so.

Billie Dunn plans to hold a press conference Monday to give what she says is an accurate time line and discuss a person she thinks should be a person of interest.

At this time, investigators can't confirm this person is a person of interest but continue to say there are several persons of interest in this case.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336676

Maybe thats why?:crazy:

I'm just very uncomfortable with the parent of a missing child releasing info that LE has chosen not to release for whatever reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl

MODS:

I hope the answer to this is no. Just because BD says it, means absolutely nothing to me. She should not get to point the finger at anyone when she can't even clear herself.

this needed more than just a click of the button thanks....THANK YOU!

Since there is at least one poster here who is confirmed media/radio, I would hope that they have gotten details about the presser for today at 1pm. Perhaps they could share with us what they have been informed will take place. I mean it's almost 10AM there in TX so surely anyone who's supposed to attend this thing knows when and where they are supposed to be and how it's going to go down.

Why can't we get any official confirmation that it is in fact still taking place as planned?

Truth..LOL If this person is actually named as a POI I feel there's an excellent chance someone could locate: a WS member. :great:

I don't doubt that for one second. Give the name to a WSer and they will find out what he had for breakfast!:rocker:

Doesn't the local media around there do any investigative reporting?

Doesn't look that way, does it?

Well, now I take that back. Redcat did manage to track down the mystery sofa downstairs in the basement thread. :) But otherwise, I'd say no.

I am totally shocked What happened???? Why?
Does everyone think she is deased now and stopped looking???:banghead:
CCity has to have a feeling???:banghead:

IMHO, I'm not all the suprised. Look at the most public POI - SA. Now that's one scary dude. Look at BD - her affect is emotionless. My thought is that most in CC think Hailey has passed, and this is now a recovery mission.

Hate to say it, hate to think it, but that's my opinion.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members