TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to take my mom grocery shopping. It'll be the fastest trip thru Walmart she's ever had. ....gotta be back by 1.

ps: Morning all :)

I'm halfway expecting her to name this guy named Michael Myers...

BTW, does anyone know if this will be an actual Press Conference - meaning that BD will take some questions from media? Or will this be a Tiger Woods-style-read-from-a-prepared-statement-only type of a deal?

Gosh Dawg.....Folks ream BD for suggesting that she is going to name a POI in her opinion then she gets slammed for NOT naming the POI.
BD and MSM has reported ad nauseum that BD does not have a computer, therefore, it stands to reason she wouldn't have a keyboard, monitor or printer either to type her statement and her friend is doing it for her....

Since our jaws are supposed to hit the floor Im guessing its someone already mentioned on here. Im going with the neighbor, the one Red said is in a wheelchair.

How about her friends uncle? wasnt he meant to be a sex offender? Maybe she will say he has disappeared and that Hailey really did go there and something happened.

She certainly doesn't have to, but I think it would be great if MB's mother would take a polygraph to confirm that there was no sleepover planned. Though I suspect LE already believes this.

It could really hit the trifecta if it could be tied in to an ex "official" of some sort, think ex cop, lol. Just SPECULATING.

Gosh Dawg.....Folks ream BD for suggesting that she is going to name a POI in her opinion then she gets slammed for NOT naming the POI.
BD and MSM has reported ad nauseum that BD does not have a computer, therefore, it stands to reason she wouldn't have a keyboard, monitor or printer either to type her statement and her friend is doing it for her....

What I don't understand is the cynical attitude. I would think if people really wanted this case solved they would welcome any New information. There is certainly none coming from LE. Why not wait until the info comes out to either accept it or debunk it. People's minds are already made up. It makes no sense to me. It is not an impartial attitude. BD is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. I think we should be more open minded. If she comes out with something totally off the wall then let the sarcasm flow, but at least wait until you hear what she has to say. I personally want HD found not BD found guilty of doing something to her daughter. jmo

Up reading real early this morning and saw this convo spread out over a few pages. I wanted to combine these messages. Something I think needs looked into. I've also read somewhere the searches were only going to take place two times a week now but will try and find a link later. Morning everyone. Hoping someone follows up on this.

Has Alice come out from the her hole in the ground. :D

I had to go to Midland today from Lubbock and was keeping my eyes peeled on the sides of roads. While riding in the passenger seat near Draw and just 22 miles North of Lamesa, I saw a black trash bag with a blue sweat material sticking out. Not a big stuffed bag, just one sort of rolled with the clothing sticking out and it was not all dirty like it had been laying there a long time either. Should something like that be called in or are there any searches around Lamesa since it is quite a ways the other side of Big Spring?

I'd call that in. Would someone take that route on the way to...oh say NM?

:waitasec: i would like to know where this is i drive the road between lamesa and lubbock everyday to and from work. i work about 14 miles north of lamesa

It sounds like is is along Highway 87 but not too sure. That would be the most direct route from Lubbock to Lamesa wouldnt it? Maybe about 6 miles north of O'Donnell? That is my best guess. IMO

maybe i need to take a little drive 2morrow and check it out myself

Maybe roughly between FM 3332 to FM 213 on 87. This is about 22 miles north of Lamesa and there are more trees in this area.
She stated passenger side so it would be on the west side of the road if she saw it on her way to Midland. JMO

OMG, yes it is 87, the road from Lubbock towards Lamesa. I didn't even think of saying what road and just assumed it was the only one. Sorry. Also, I don't know what color blue Haylie was wearing. This was a med. blue I guess, and I don't know if we'd already passed O'Donnell or not, but am positive about the sign and the sign that said Draw.

It could really hit the trifecta if it could be tied in to an ex "official" of some sort, think ex cop, lol. Just SPECULATING.

I've got my own suspicion, but it involves a *RUMOR ONLY* about a neighbor who BD may have filed a police report on regarding an incident involving Hailey and one of her friends.

Up reading real early this morning and saw this convo spread out over a few pages. I wanted to combine these messages. Something I think needs looked into. I've also read somewhere the searches were only going to take place two times a week now but will try and find a link later. Morning everyone. Hoping someone follows up on this.

Has Alice come out from the her hole in the ground. :D

Peli, I've been singing that song all morning - thought about linking it, didn't want to get slapped. :floorlaugh:

BD is already being condemned before anyone has heard what she has to say. If she says what we think she should say, then she is only doing it to convince the public. If she doesn't say or act the way the public thinks she should, then she will be blamed for that too. Frankly, I would call off the presser, but I think there is only one reason why BD is willing to go through with it and that is to KEEP HAILEY'S NAME OUT THERE!

Good call. Maybe these threads should go downstairs.

Just a thought --

Mel

ETA: 34 lurkers right now???

I was one of those lurkers about 5 minutes ago when I forgot to log on. Not a POI:crazy:.

What I don't understand is the cynical attitude. I would think if people really wanted this case solved they would welcome any New information. There is certainly none coming from LE. Why not wait until the info comes out to either accept it or debunk it. People's minds are already made up. It makes no sense to me. It is not an impartial attitude. BD is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. I think we should be more open minded. If she comes out with something totally off the wall then let the sarcasm flow, but at least wait until you hear what she has to say. I personally want HD found not BD found guilty of doing something to her daughter. jmo

You said that so much more diplomatically than I ever could have. Thank you!

redcat,

any info on who is going to carry this presser? Will it be live streamed? Is there anyway we can listen or view it?

TIA

BD is already being condemned before anyone has heard what she has to say. If she says what we think she should say, then she is only doing it to convince the public. If she doesn't say or act the way the public thinks she should, then she will be blamed for that too. Frankly, I would call off the presser, but I think there is only one reason why BD is willing to go through with it and that is to KEEP HAILEY'S NAME OUT THERE!

It's a two way street with peeps who have already made up their minds. On the other side of that coin, people come up with a million reasons of why what she's saying makes sense..........

BBM

I can't speak for Billie but I know CZ isn't playing any games...I think she has been very forthcoming on what she knows here. And the reason she is typing it is because Billie doesn't have a computer/printer...I imagine CZ offered to type it up to help.

Good point. I hope everyone is telling the truth.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP HAILEY COME HOME -- TELL THE TRUTH. THAT IS ALL WE WANT IS FOR HAILEY TO BE SAFE AND FOUND.

Maybe because she has no credibility since she changes her stories, flunked her poly and defends the #1 suspect.
She should do what MK suggested and let the FBI do a poly. Unless, she is afraid she will do like MC and keep flunking them. jmo

Peli, I've been singing that song all morning - thought about linking it, didn't want to get slapped. :floorlaugh:

Well teh, I can hear you singing from my house. Do I detect a Janice Joplin voice? lol

Hey ya'll teh does Janice Joplin but I don't have a link.

I've got my own suspicion, but it involves a *RUMOR ONLY* about a neighbor who BD may have filed a police report on regarding an incident involving Hailey and one of her friends.

Doesn't sound like somebody that would make us all drop our jaws tho...:waitasec:

Will be making teh a large mug of warm milk served with maybe half of an Ativan about 12:15, k? :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong