TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM ITA I recently went back to HDs MS page, and was reminded that she considers her Mom to be one of her heros (other one is her brother). One must wonder what HD would think of the treatment her mother has gotten by some (ie the people driving by the house saying "awful" things, etc)

I have wondered the same thing and ITA with you. ty

im not sure you need to have a criminal record to prove you are not the best parent...iirc Hailey has bounced from several homes by the age 13,speaks volumes.... she was never checked on by her mother the night she was supposed to be at a sleepover, especially at a house she never slept at....etc....

and I totally disagree that billie could not work in a hospital if she was on drugs, I doubt they are paying to pizz test their employees weekly.... jmo

The Jaw will Drop post was removed by Moderators as not fitting our TOS. So I'm not sure what we keep repeating it.

I'm sorry GrandmaJ - I didn't know the post had been removed. I've had to miss some pages over the weekend. Thanks :)

GRACE: To you, Billie Dunn. I want to hear your response. And I don`t have you on to rake you over the coals. I`ve got to ask you the hard questions. But I want you to tell us your side and what you want and what you know and what you want searchers and the public to know to help find your girl. But you`ve got to answer to these allegations. What about this? I know that you used your ATM twice in a row that Monday night when Hailey goes missing, one right after the next. Now, according to these police affidavits, illegal drugs were purchased. What`s the story, Billie?

BILLIE DUNN: I know. And I don`t want to get into it any more. I just want to clear things up. We did go to the ATM, and the reason there was two withdrawals is because I didn`t know how much money I had in there. I know we were broke. We pulled money out for gas, food, whatever. We did go to the north side of town for maybe 15 minutes just to stop by my mom`s house. And she lives on the north side of Snyder. And we came straight home.

OK, Billie Dunn, I`ve got the police affidavit right here in my hand verbatim. I`ve got hundreds of pages of documents that we have combed through. And they say you used (ph) -- at 6:19, 6:20 PM, you withdraw $60, then $80 cash. It was then determined through a volunteer -- voluntary admission of you, Billie Dunn, the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County.

BILLIE DUNN: Right. And I read that, too. The only narcotics I had were prescribed to me, and I even showed those to Priscilla to get them on tape.

GRACE: OK, so are you telling me that you got, basically, a refill of prescription drugs not from the drugstore? Is that what the illegal narcotic was?

BILLIE DUNN: No. I`m not even sure what day I got the prescriptions. I think it was before then.

Sorry, I am still trying to catch up from last night. But I wanted to add my two cents here. I believe what she is saying is that yes they took out money for illegal drugs but that she did not use any. Meaning that the drugs were for SA. The reason that she doesn't want to get into it any more is probably that she doesn't want to add to what the public already has against SA.

Agree, Billie has no credibility and the more appearances and statements she makes, the clearer her lack of credibility becomes.

Really Clint needs to take over the media because he seems more focused about keeping it on Hailey or someone should be spokesperson for the family.
Anyone follow DP case? The sister of Stacy tried to handle the media and it wasn't working very well. Pam (I believe was her name) took over and was so professional at handling the PC's.

I have wondered what if the term 'deceit' had not been listed in the affadavit, what would people feel now. No where has it been said that she 'flunked' her poly. Is this one phrase what all the animosity is about? What if that was taken out of the affadavit what would her guilt be based on?

Why did LE tell her that SA had failed his poly and then her one right after that? I have watched enough crime shows to know that that is a trick LE uses to try to get the other person to talk . I am not convinced and until there is some credible evidence of which there is none right now, I am not going to bash a woman who has lost her child. No one has come forward and talked about what an awful mother she is and what a horrible home llife hd had. She has no criminal record, and she could not work as a nurse or in a hospital environment if she used drugs. Nothing fits. You don't wake up one morning and say I think I will kill my child today. I need more and if BD having a presser gives me more well I say go for it. I am willing to listen with an open mind. jmo

RE: BBM (above) As I understand it, the term "deceit" (deception, deceptive...) is the appropriate terminology used by LE in reference to polygragh results; NDI = No Deception Indicated, DI = Deception Indicated, and Inconclusive. They do not use words, such as "pass", "fail", or "flunked"...

It's a two way street with peeps who have already made up their minds. On the other side of that coin, people come up with a million reasons of why what she's saying makes sense..........

I agree many of us have to agree to disagree on this one because minds are already made up. For me though what Billie is saying does make sense.

Why is she doing the presser?

"People are misconstruing everything. There's so many things that aren't accurate that's out there. I just need to get the facts out there so people will get back to focusing on Hailey," she said.

I don't see this as clear my name, I'm worried about what people think of me. I see it as stop focusing on me and focus on my daughter.

If I'm wrong about Billie I will be the first one to ask for the egg scraper but I believe her. I think she may of lied about some things which was a mistake but she's not lying about being involved with Hailey's disappearance. I think it's clear that she loves and cares about her daughter and I can't feel good about condemning a crime victim unless enough evidence has presented itself to do so. In my opinion, in the affidavit there's not enough that makes me sure of her involvement. I just don't think it's fair to bash a mother of a missing child unless you're 100% sure of her involvement.

My comments in red -
I have wondered what if the term 'deceit' had not been listed in the affadavit, what would people feel now. No where has it been said that she 'flunked' her poly. No, but it's been said that her answers indicated deception in response to key questions. Is this one phrase what all the animosity is about? What if that was taken out of the affadavit what would her guilt be based on?

Why did LE tell her that SA had failed his poly and then her one right after that? I have watched enough crime shows to know that that is a trick LE uses to try to get the other person to talk . I agree with you here. I personally believe that LE DID tell Billie that some of Shawn's answers indicated deception before she took her own poly. I am not convinced and until there is some credible evidence of which there is none right now, I am not going to bash a woman who has lost her child. No one has come forward and talked about what an awful mother she is and what a horrible home llife hd had. Actually, there have been some who have spoken in the press regarding a lack of supervision, etc. They were quickly discounted by Billie via CZ. She has no criminal record, and she could not work as a nurse or in a hospital environment if she used drugs. Unless her drug use went undetected. Nothing fits. You don't wake up one morning and say I think I will kill my child today. I doubt many of the individuals who have killed their children woke up saying that, either. I need more and if BD having a presser gives me more well I say go for it. I am willing to listen with an open mind. jmo

I started out listening to BD with a very open mind, I can assure you. But the more I "Listened to Billie", the harder it became for me to buy what she's selling. I don't think she killed her daughter, but IMO she's not being completely truthful, either.

Working on a new thread will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

im not sure you need to have a criminal record to prove you are not the best parent...iirc Hailey has bounced from several homes by the age 13,speaks volumes.... she was never checked on by her mother the night she was supposed to be at a sleepover, especially at a house she never slept at....etc....

and I totally disagree that billie could not work in a hospital if she was on drugs, I doubt they are paying to pizz test their employees weekly.... jmo

Where did HD bounce exactly? I have heard that she lived with her Dad, and a couple for a short time. What are the other places? And do you know the reasons?

And I personally know that a hospital would absolutely do a drug test on their employees if they suspected drugs were being used. And it would be difficult to cover up drugs around professional people who deal in drugs on a daily basis. mpo

My comments in red -

I started out listening to BD with a very open mind, I can assure you. But the more I "Listened to Billie", the harder it became for me to buy what she's selling. I don't think she killed her daughter, but IMO she's not being completely truthful, either.

You know what I agree with you. I just want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until I know differently. I think she has been decietful but I think it has come out of panic and confusion. Maybe today if she can get her point across some information will come out that can put all of us at ease. I don't know. I am praying for some kind of definitive info. I guess it is that fence thing. jmo

If one eliminates all MSM reports, it is the Affidavits in combination with Billie's own words on her many NG Show appearances and Billie's own words during her video interviews/footage with other outlets, that have led many to arrive at the position that Billie is involved in her daughter's disappearance.

Sorry, I am still trying to catch up from last night. But I wanted to add my two cents here. I believe what she is saying is that yes they took out money for illegal drugs but that she did not use any. Meaning that the drugs were for SA. The reason that she doesn't want to get into it any more is probably that she doesn't want to add to what the public already has against SA.

She never said they were for SA,she said they pulled the money for gas and food,but told LE they pulled the money and bought illegal narcotics.

Where did HD bounce exactly? I have heard that she lived with her Dad, and a couple for a short time. What are the other places? And do you know the reasons?

And I personally know that a hospital would absolutely do a drug test on their employees if they suspected drugs were being used. And it would be difficult to cover up drugs around professional people who deal in drugs on a daily basis. mpo

I heard she also lived with that byerley (sp) person.... and bbm key word being if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks