TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did BD call CD and tell him she is leaving work to come to CC and report her missing before exhausting all other avenues of checking with friends, checking the dollar store etc to see if she could locate her first?? Would a person not get to town first, check with friends and local hangouts and then go to the police to report missing.

It appears that she already knew she was missing? Thoughts?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

to make it in context here is the beginning:

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV. Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

BBM was Sunday evening
Saw her Monday morning, but didn't "touch her".

IF your child was seen by you Sunday evening in their room, why would you NOT assume that was your child in bed the very next morning? Nothing was askew at that point. IMO

Yes, that is true. But, if you are LE investigating the disappearance of a child, this is not true conformation that it was actually Hailey in the bed, and if it was Hailey, whether or not she was injured or dead. As I stated before, it could have very well been a rolled up blanket and pillows made to look like a teen/tween sized figure in a bed.

It was my opinion, when watching BD make this statement on NG's show that night, that she may not have even checked on Hailey, and made that statement just to make herself look like a good mother, but made it "fuzzy" enough for plausible deniability.

Laura Kellerman at Big Country replied to my email and says that PK was contacted by the paper today and the quote regarding Billie being cleared as POI was provided by him.

I have a video on the press conference...not sure how to post it though?

Guys, the moderators have given so many warnings about blatant Billie-bashing. I understand that some of you believe Billie is the devil and Clint is a haloed angel, but screaming and hawing about it constantly makes it difficult to believe there is much sleuthing going on here.

I came to check on the case and it sounds a little lame. If Billie is involved, she will get busted and end up in jail, where she belongs. I just wish we could do more sleuthing and less gossiping.

I never heard it mentioned but does anyone know if they checked the
Greyhound bus to see if she rode out of there? I dont' even know if it rides thru CC, but if she had a friend/relative helping her get out of there, they could have wired her a ticket.
I mean did they even check?

Greyhound doesn't stop here anymore, it goes straight through to Big Spring for the next stop....I would hope they did check it out though.

You're right. I agree that BD is not involved (JMHO). As far as covering for SA, I'm still on the fence between BD being in denial and BD covering for SA. I'll change my post to take out the 'plural'...

:fence:

I think more than anything, Billie trusts the man. So much that she can't believe he would do anything to her precious daughter. I hope she's right, I really do, but there are so many things that are suspect about him. I don't think she is covering for him, I just think she doesn't know one way or the other if he is involved.

I noticed in one video of SA (posted today, thread 49-#447) where he is talking about Hailey and he says, he hopes she makes it home safe and sound. All the while, he is shaking his head no and we all know what that means. JMO More than anything, it's those blasted cell pings and the behavior about the whole job thing and not shooting straight with Billie about it.

For Hailey's sake and Billie's sake, I hope Billie is right about SA, but I just don't know.

I have a video on the press conference...not sure how to post it though?

I'm sure someone else will have it, but if not I can help you with it. You can always upload it to youtube.

I'm listening to this press conference and my heart absolutely breaks for Billie. I feel so bad for her. :(

Wonderful. I listened to the presser while we were closed, and... there are even... more... changes...

I mean even from the document timeline.

This is just unbelievable.

I think more than anything, Billie trusts the man. So much that she can't believe he would do anything to her precious daughter. I hope she's right, I really do, but there are so many things that are suspect about him. I don't think she is covering for him, I just think she doesn't know one way or the other if he is involved.

I noticed in one video of SA (posted today, thread 49-#447) where he is talking about Hailey and he says, he hopes she makes it home safe and sound. All the while, he is shaking his head no and we all know what that means. JMO More than anything, it's those blasted cell pings and the behavior about the whole job thing and not shooting straight with Billie about it.

For Hailey's sake and Billie's sake, I hope Billie is right about SA, but I just don't know.

Yeah I get all that Sue, but for godsakes why not err on the side of caution and dump the guy until the smoke clears?? Maybe it's just me or maybe i'm a cold witch or maybe I love my child more than I love his father. Yes, its true. I tell my DH all the time! LOL! I just dont get how you can feel a man that you aint married to, dont have any kids by is soooo innocent.

I'm sorry, but SA wasnt all that in the first place. He didnt seem like a real stable person or the kind of guy who you want to ride off into the sunset with. I know, I know its JMO, but lets get real. Shoot there is serious doubts in the Kyron case about TH. TH might be totally innocent, but Kyrons daddy dumped her.

I just have a feeling SA and BD might get back together and get married or something crazy like that. SA and BD fought and probably some real knock down drag out kinda fights. We heard the 911 tapes. Come in BD is he really worth it? IMO it just smacks of some sort of mental co-dependency.

I struggle with feeling bad for BD. I feel bad for HD and CD, but BD unnerves me. I cant put my finger on it. Not that she is guilty of anything its just something that annoys me. She seems very stubborn IMO and kinda preening for the media.

Because Bean ROCKS, this should work even if you are NOT logged into facebook. I logged out and refreshed and it was still working for me. :seeya:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6081787&postcount=595"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51[/ame]

I am not defending or criticizing anyone or trying to make excuses for anyone, but I know from my own personal experience that the memory can be a tricky thing. Especially when under stress. Sometimes a person won't remember something for days, weeks, months or years until the right trigger comes along. Doesn't mean they are lying. Doesn't mean they are covering up. They simply don't remember.

I challenge anyone here to remember exactly what they did every day in the exact order...even something like turning off a tv...if your loved one suddenly turned up missing and you didn't do it, but the cops all of a sudden turn the spotlight on you...your perspective changes drastically...you're trying to defend yourself and still be seen as caring while they pick apart everything you said. Tough line to walk.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members