TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the raw video:

I want to give a complete, very detailed, um, statement of everything that went on the day before, the day Hailey disappeared and the day after.

Does anyone here think she accomplished that?

Maybe because a direct quote would have been indecipherable to the general public. We've heard Kampfer talk, and he can be difficult to "get".

We need someone born and bred in Texas to decipher that for us..He can't possibly mean exactly what he says..it just doesn't work that way in Texas!

From the raw video:

I want to give a complete, very detailed, um, statement of everything that went on the day before, the day Hailey disappeared and the day after.

Does anyone here think she accomplished that?

:floorlaugh:...:no:..

My problem with the 8:30pm sighting is there is no store video to show Hailey was in town and the friend of Hailey's was questioned for hours.I believe if Hailey was with her that evening with some boy,she would have told.IMO And if LE believed the sighting on Monday,SA would not be a suspect if there was especially video proof.

Just jumping off your post winterrose.. in speaking of the Monday evening sighting..that Billie has chosen to state in her timeline..the one that puts Hailey..MB..and unknown boy..outside store..witnessed by a female that knows both Hailey and MB and easily recognized them both..

This IMO has got to be one of the most reckless..not smart..attempting manipulation that I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ANY CASE OF A MISSING CHILD!!

MB has stated to Billie..herself..that MB did not speak on the phone..did not text with.. did not see AT ALL AT ANY TIME ON MONDAY THE 27TH..MB DID NOT TALK..TEXT..SEE..BILLIE'S DAUGHTER..HAILEY...AGAIN ANYTIME ON MONDAY THE 27TH!

AND JUST TO CLARIFY...THAT INCLUDES ALL OF MONDAY NIGHT AS WELL.

LE HAS ALREADY STATED THAT THERE HAVE BEEN NO SIGHTINGS PAST 3:15 WHEN SA SAYS SHE LEFT 1804 CHESTNUT!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT VALID..AND THIS WOMAN HAS PUT IT IN HER TIMELINE OF HER DAUGHTER'S DISAPPEARANCE..SOMETHING THAT IS SO EASILY VERIFIABLE!!

AND HAS BEEN VERIFIED TO BILLIE JEAN DUNN..BILLIE SAYS SHE ASKED MB DID SHE SEE HD AT ALL MONDAY??? MB ANSWERED NO!!!!

AND BILLIE TURNS AROUND AND PUTS THIS "SIGHTING" ON THE TIMELINE AS IF IT WERE VERIFIED AND LEGIT INFO!

THERE IS SOMETHING VERY VERY WRONG WITH THIS PERSON. VERY..SERIOUSLY..WRONG!

Well I noticed on NG BD says she looked in on HD Monday but it was dark.

And in her new timeline she says she looked in on HD and her TV was on.

Anyone else confused by this two statements?

Was it dark or was the TV on?

I agree. And this is my problem with BD's "press conference" statement and timeline.

I have great compassion for BD and acknowledge that she is a victim and that it is her daughter who is missing.

I am also a professional writer (copywriter, business writer, not a novelist) and for me words --and facts-- are my life.

When someone keeps changing their statements, even by changing a few words, it CHANGES THE MEANING and CHANGES THE FACT of the statement. On NG, she said she looked in and the room was dark -- no mention of the TV being on. In this new statement, she leaves Hailey asleep with the TV on. As far as I am concerned, it is different -- she is in essence changing the facts about what she stated before.

Same as SA and his job. First he goes in to work then quits, then he is fired and goes into work to clear out the locker. The FACTS HAVE CHANGED.

This is what is making me (and many sleuthers) crazy about this case.

I am not sure what is going on here, but from my life experiences, I suspect that this has been orchestrated by someone other than BD. This is my opinion. God Bless Hailey, and God Bless BD. I pray that BD will not someday regret making these statements and remaining friends with SA during this trying time.

She says in the presser "there was no blowout on Christmas. there were no arguments."

I've never seen anywhere that was a blowout or anything "on" Christmas. I was "at Christmastime".

I agree, Connie - it seems odd to me that BD immediately called CD to inform him that she was leaving work (according to BD's timeline) to report HD missing - before she had checked out other possible explanations as to HD's whereabouts.

This is from the timeline that BD herself has put together. She can't blame any "discrepancies" in it on *media editing*. These are BD's own words.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

And there are hours between the time she first called SA from work, and the time he actually met her back at the house in the afternoon. He wasn't at work, so what was he so busy with?

Thank you. For it not her slight at CD, I felt really sorry for her. She should have -- really should have -- left that statement out. But looking at the entire context, my heart breaks for her. She is obviously missing her daughter.

Seeing it first hand has changed my perspective on her. I (IMHO) do not think she should be in touch with SA though.

MOO

Mel

Working on a new thread will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

BBM and DOBM (drooled on by me) -

I sure wish I could be there for that. I miss my Mama's cookin' so much. I was born and raised in Alabama and now I'm stuck in Kansas. Ship me some, I'll pay the shipping costs. :crazy:

off topic and BBM

LOL, thanks!!! well, I can't do much about the real down south kind of grits and greens cooking, but if you want some pretty good food in your area, head east to Manhattan and try the Little Apple Brewing Company or Harry's. To your west in Abilene there are the Kirby House and the Brookville Hotel restaurants, both are rather famous and listed on many national top restaurant listings. You will definitely find mashed potatoes and chicken fried steak and some great fried chicken and some of the best steaks, too.

jmoo

So now we have BD saying that when she talked to SA on the phone on the afternoon of Monday December 27 (from work) SA told her about the "sleepover' @ MB's.

In an earlier interview, I remember BD saying SA told her about the "sleepover" after arriving home from Snyder on 12/27.

Does anyone else remember this?

...we're friendly. :eek:

I'd like to hear from her support system-- her mother, brother, etc., is this the way they feel too, or is Billie way far out there on her own. wow

I tend to agree with that statement...however, if something like drugs and alcohol are involved, the memory gets even hazier...

like I said, I am not defending or criticizing, simply stating an alternate point of view. Does it explain away anything/everything in this case? NO :banghead:

I know what you mean..and here, we even have the drug use/purchase being totally denied. I really don't know what we are expected to believe anymore and I sure wish LE would make some kind of statement to at least set the record straight,. IMO Billie has called LE liars in regards to the affidavits..Who are we to believe, Billie or LE?..:scale:..because one or the other is not telling the truth...I dunno and I'm with you..:pullhair: ..:banghead:

In the meantime..Still Not A Word On Hailey's Whereabouts :(...

Just jumping off your post winterrose.. in speaking of the Monday evening sighting..that Billie has chosen to state in her timeline..the one that puts Hailey..MB..and unknown boy..outside store..witnessed by a female that knows both Hailey and MB and easily recognized them both..

This IMO has got to be one of the most reckless..not smart..attempting manipulation that I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ANY CASE OF A MISSING CHILD!!

MB has stated to Billie..herself..that MB did not speak on the phone..did not text with.. did not see AT ALL AT ANY TIME ON MONDAY THE 27TH..MB DID NOT TALK..TEXT..SEE..BILLIE'S DAUGHTER..HAILEY...AGAIN ANYTIME ON MONDAY THE 27TH!

AND JUST TO CLARIFY...THAT INCLUDES ALL OF MONDAY NIGHT AS WELL.

LE HAS ALREADY STATED THAT THERE HAVE BEEN NO SIGHTINGS PAST 3:15 WHEN SA SAYS SHE LEFT 1804 CHESTNUT!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT VALID..AND THIS WOMAN HAS PUT IT IN HER TIMELINE OF HER DAUGHTER'S DISAPPEARANCE..SOMETHING THAT IS SO EASILY VERIFIABLE!!

AND HAS BEEN VERIFIED TO BILLIE JEAN DUNN..BILLIE SAYS SHE ASKED MB DID SHE SEE HD AT ALL MONDAY??? MB ANSWERED NO!!!!

AND BILLIE TURNS AROUND AND PUTS THIS "SIGHTING" ON THE TIMELINE AS IF IT WERE VERIFIED AND LEGIT INFO!

THERE IS SOMETHING VERY VERY WRONG WITH THIS PERSON. VERY..SERIOUSLY..WRONG!

The problem with this in my opinion is that we want BD to believe MB and not believe the other person. How do you really tell which one is telling the truth when your daughter is missing. I think she had to put it out there that a lady said she saw her so that maybe someone else may or may not remember something. How do you determine which one to believe---- Billie did not make this lady up, the lady went to the police----

...we're friendly. :eek:

I'd like to hear from her support system-- her mother, brother, etc., is this the way they feel too, or is Billie way far out there on her own. wow

I really was suprised she was all alone. Made me quite sad really. Color me crazy, but did we ever hear Casey come out like this? nope. Had she only left out CD (in an ever so veil way) would I have more compassion. Though I do (even though). May our prayers be answered that Hailey comes home soon. If not, may they find her, and may the perp be sentenced appropriately. I don't know about others, but my heart goes out to her and to Clint. I'll be praying real hard for all 3 of them tonight.

Bless,

Mel

Why was the receipt by the woman who said she saw Hailey Monday night not taken to police,so they could verify by store cameras in the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member