Tampering Investigation Who? What? When? Where? We already know why!

Thanks.

It does make you wonder if these failed attempts, like Kronking RK, spooking JJ, leveraging LB, fishing in TES, etc are working ... in as much as the future Jury pool is being polluted (i.e., opened up to other possibilities) and the playing field really levelled or ... if this is just doing a lot more damage than good?

What resonates most in the people's psyche ... :waitasec: the original propaganda from the Defense or ... :waitasec: the debunking by media and blog revelations?

If I was only partly paying attention to this case ... would I remember the Defense claims or ... the repeated body slams that question the Defense credibility ... never mind their message? It gets lost in the scandal.

In hindsight JB rejecting the gag order hurts the Defense more and more as this plays out. :crazy:

Defense is down ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... 5 ... 6 ... 7 ... Knock Out! :great:

I know what I'll remember about this case. I wrote about it some time ago. One of past members was kind of getting after us saying why don't we give these folks a break. I didn't realize I was so angry until I started typing and couldn't stop. You probably have seen it before, but this is how I will remember it.

http://websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?b=736

I personally do not believe that Laura created the false TES search form by herself, and then kept quiet about what she did. I do not believe that when Laura met with Mort and Andrea and later Baez in May and walked the area of the remains site, and discussed it all at length, that Laura never told, or even implied to this group that she had fabricated that document. I would like to know the exact date that Laura first produced that fake TES search form to Mort, or anybody. I wonder if it can be PROVEN that other people knew the form was fabricated?

What bothers me is that Mort had possession of the fake form, and whether he knew it was fake, or not ... Mort, nor anyone on the Defense, made the Prosecutors aware of this document. The Prosecutors only learned of the existence of the document when Laura was giving her deposition (they had heard hints of a suspicious TES search form from Joe J., but later heard about it directly from Laura B. in her deposition).

http://www.wesh.com/r/26681843/detail.html

"Cindy Anthony's attorney said in a statement that his client did not contact Buchanan.

"Oh absolutely not, Laura Buchanan was hounding my clients. They did not seek her out," said Mark Lippman, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney."

bbm

I agree that Laura seems to have instigated this lawyer groupie/case groupie thingy....but
Wait! Hold the Horses!
Mistruths, Untruths, Misstatements..Not necessarily the truth..
There is an email Cindy sent to Laura Buchanan about a news story that Good Morning America was going to do about local LE not following tips..Cindy ended the email with Love Cindy..
Off to find it..to post the link...
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/buchanancontacts0128.pdf
Page 10

Cindy sent the e-mail to Jose to send to laura!!!! *rubs eyes*

was Jose the go between? wth?

I was just asking on the other thread... there's still a later depo we haven't seen, correct? I'm expecting a lot of clarification from that.

Would LB really lay down and accept all responsibility? I can't believe that!

I'm sure MuzikMan will get the Nov 17th Laura depo for us, when he can.... he is so swamped with this latest discovery.

Thanks to Think Tank!!!!

Laura's depo
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6075036&postcount=302"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Witness Laura Buchanan Backs Out[/ame]

View attachment LAURA BUCHANAN DEPO.pdf

page 14 - Laura tells LDB that it is her handwriting on this Form.
Laura wrote - in the middle of this form - "....me and a searcher Ann Whitley found a cross hanging in a tree...."...

Ann Pham says that Laura is the only one who knew her maiden name of "Whitley" from emails that Ann and Laura had exchanged. Laura says the handwriting is hers, where Laura writes Anne's name as me and a searcher "Ann Whitley" (instead of "Pham").

Laura tried to say that Anne had told her the maiden name during the search at Blanchard, but Anne said she never told anyone her maiden name because she was afraid of identity theft. Anne said the only way Laura knew Anne's maiden name of "Whitley" was through the emails they had exchanged well AFTER the search at Blanchard on Sept 3rd.

Laura confirms that SHE wrote the searcher's names on this form.
Laura not only admits that she wrote Anne's maiden name in the name list on top of the form, Laura also admits that she wrote Anne's maiden name in the narrative in the "Describe Search Efforts" box. Laura told LDBurdick that is her handwriting.

MM...did you get the TES serarchers' interviews in their entirety?

He has them in their entirety, but it takes a lot of time consuming work to redact personal info first, before he can/will post them .... it's a work in progress ....

Thanks to Think Tank!!!!

Laura's depo
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Witness Laura Buchanan Backs Out

View attachment 13555

page 14 - Laura tells LDB that it is her handwriting on this Form.
Laura wrote - in the middle of this form - "....me and a searcher Ann Whitley found a cross hanging in a tree...."...

Ann Pham says that Laura is the only one who knew her maiden name of "Whitley" from emails that Ann and Laura had exchanged. Laura says the handwriting is hers, where Laura writes Anne's name as me and a searcher "Ann Whitley" (instead of "Pham").

Laura tried to say that Anne had told her the maiden name during the search at Blanchard, but Anne said she never told anyone her maiden name because she was afraid of identity theft. Anne said the only way Laura knew Anne's maiden name of "Whitley" was through the emails they had exchanged well AFTER the search at Blanchard on Sept 3rd.

Laura confirms that SHE wrote the searcher's names on this form.
Laura not only admits that she wrote Anne's maiden name in the name list on top of the form, Laura also admits that she wrote Anne's maiden name in the narrative in the "Describe Search Efforts" box. Laura told LDBurdick that is her handwriting.

This is the August 16 Depo...Just so folks, like me:D , don't get overly excited and think it is the November 17 one..

Locals, any word on the WESH story? Did they focus on the LB angle or bring JB into it too? Whatever they do say, we'll also want to think about what they DON'T say.

ETA: OK color me late to the party with this, but I just realized that WESH for example has links to ALL the other pertinent evidence from the doc dump EXCEPT Brad's statement. :waitasec:

WWW.WESH.com has the video of the news report. Focused strictly on LB.
There is a mention of e-mails to Cindy and Baez from LB. We haven't seen the LB to CA e-mails have we?

I can think of one good reason why all the local media are staying well away from talking about possible tampering case against any Attorney - they do not want to get embroiled in a lawsuit accusing them of Slander or defamation. LB has to take her lumps because it would be more difficult for her to sue and it seems she admitted in her November deposition to 'changing' a document and lying.

An attorney is never going to admit to anything and could drag a slander suit out for a long, long time, tying up $$ and time for whichever media outlet they chose to sue.

Okay, just WOW.

respectfully snipped:
"That was a tiring read. I think I'm done for the rest of the day...and who was CM, by the way? I'm assuming that wasn't Cheney Mason."

Excellent summary of Sims' deposition!!

The "CM" was for Corporal Melich (posted at the heading of the transcript)

No wonder Mr. Nejame kept Baez & Co's feet to the fire about reviewing documents the right way! Thank goodness Mr Nejame was smart enough to see through the lame excuses they were giving. Thank you Mr Nejame - you are the only defense attorney so far who has behaved in a moral, ethical fashion!

I had no respect for the defense before this, but knowingly providing fabricated evidence to the Court?

I have two words for Jose Baez....MIKE NIFONG - your day is coming my friend

Apparently the depo was very long, and MM didn't pick it up, nor are there any purchases from MSM. (as of yet)

This according to Muzikmans post on another thread.

~points down~ And there is the man of the hour. His ears must have been ringing (waving)

Hal Boedeker excused the media for not covering it with:

- it was the weekend
- it was a big doc dump

But that does not explain the universal silence about this one issue! The media is covering every single other item that has so much as a hint of bombshellitude (and granted, we were greatly gifted with same in this dump)--which makes it all the more glaringly obvious that none of them are covering the biggest bomb of all!

Can someone tweet Rad or KB and ask them to opine?

Otherwise the only explanation that makes sense IMO is a combination of wanting to protect BC's reputation (does the "no snitchin'" rule apply in legal circles as well as on the street? is BC now a rat?) and not wanting to sidetrack the trial at hand.

Or has LE asked for a media blackout?

I think part of the problem is the faulty link on WESH to the transcripts that are not complete - which include Conway's transcript. All of the transcripts in this 90-page link are not complete - they have only the first and last pages of the transcripts, but it seems that WESH has not yet discovered this problem. WESH is under the faulty assumption that they HAVE posted Conway's transcript and Kelly Sims' transcript, because it is in this faulty link.

-More interviews
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26651646/detail.html

pg 39 - Brad Conway - Oct 3, 2010
only the first and last page of the transcript - not the full transcript

pg 41 - Atty Kelly Sims - Oct 25, 2010
only first and last page of transcript - not the full transcript

MuzikMan has all the discs (3 of them) from the Discovery released on Friday, and MM has realized that the WESH faulty link came from Disc #3, and the full transcripts are actually on Disc #1. MM intends to post the full transcripts for us, after he redacts personal information.

I do not know what the excuse is for the other Orlando media outlets to not post the Conway or Sims transcripts, or the other TES searcher full transcripts from Disc #1?

I personally do not believe that Laura created the false TES search form by herself, and then kept quiet about what she did. I do not believe that when Laura met with Mort and Andrea and later Baez in May and walked the area of the remains site, and discussed it all at length, that Laura never told, or even implied to this group that she had fabricated that document. I would like to know the exact date that Laura first produced that fake TES search form to Mort, or anybody. I wonder if it can be PROVEN that other people knew the form was fabricated?

What bothers me is that Mort had possession of the fake form, and whether he knew it was fake, or not ... Mort, nor anyone on the Defense, made the Prosecutors aware of this document. The Prosecutors only learned of the existence of the document when Laura was giving her deposition (they had heard hints of a suspicious TES search form from Joe J., but later heard about it directly from Laura B. in her deposition).

BBM

ITA. She cant focus on one thought long enough to even begin to spawn such a misguided ruse, and I think the transcripts scream that message loud and clear.

Whether her motivation was to be all up in Cindy's speed dial or add CSI to her illustrious resume, according to her transcript she wasn't even planning to get involved in the search until the day before she went.

Husband in training. I'm so bored. Lets go search...

MOO

BBM

ITA. She cant focus on one thought long enough to even begin to spawn such a misguided ruse, and I think the transcripts scream that message loud and clear.

Whether her motivation was to be all up in Cindy's speed dial or add CSI to her illustrious resume, according to her transcript she wasn't even planning to get involved in the search until the day before she went.

Husband in training. I'm so bored. Lets go search...

MOO

That just leaves joining Casey in her new residence. Doubt that was her original intent. Oh, the irony! Maybe Cindy will visit her.

:woohoo: My little happy dance and chant
Laura's going to jail, Laura's going to jail, Laura's going to jail.

http://www.wesh.com/r/26681843/detail.html

"Cindy Anthony's attorney said in a statement that his client did not contact Buchanan.

"Oh absolutely not, Laura Buchanan was hounding my clients. They did not seek her out," said Mark Lippman, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney."

bbm

I agree that Laura seems to have instigated this lawyer groupie/case groupie thingy....but
Wait! Hold the Horses!
Mistruths, Untruths, Misstatements..Not necessarily the truth..
There is an email Cindy sent to Laura Buchanan (via Baez)about a news story that Good Morning America was going to do about local LE not following tips..Cindy ended the email with Love Cindy..
Off to find it..to post the link...
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/buchanancontacts0128.pdf
Page 10

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

I am wondering if this is the TES plant that told CA that Tim planted the Disney dress with LP...

Thanks.

It does make you wonder if these failed attempts, like Kronking RK, spooking JJ, leveraging LB, fishing in TES, etc are working ... in as much as the future Jury pool is being polluted (i.e., opened up to other possibilities) and the playing field really levelled or ... if this is just doing a lot more damage than good?

What resonates most in the people's psyche ... :waitasec: the original propaganda from the Defense or ... :waitasec: the debunking by media and blog revelations?

If I was only partly paying attention to this case ... would I remember the Defense claims or ... the repeated body slams that question the Defense credibility ... never mind their message? It gets lost in the scandal.

In hindsight JB rejecting the gag order hurts the Defense more and more as this plays out. :crazy:

Defense is down ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... 5 ... 6 ... 7 ... Knock Out! :great:

:goodpost:

I wonder what, if any ramifications there are for the defense's failure to do due diligence and thoroughly check out their "key witness". Think about how many hearings were related to the TES searchers, depositions taken, magistrate appointed all on the basis of a lie!

The defense needs to be held accountable!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back