TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it SA's lawyer who attempted to discount cell pings in his only known statement so far?

So why is the timeline adjusting to include the pings around CC?

I hope SA's not paying too much for this attorney because something tells me he's getting all his info from here. :waitasec:

MOO

I don't know anything about that to be honest. I've had to take a couple breaks from this case and have missed bits of info...

How come billie always says MY house THIs house.. what about the use of the word OUR ya know to imply that the home/house was hailey's and DD's too...

The area around GM's needs to be searched with a fine tooth comb.

Yep!

Okay last thought (I promise)! Pretty clear that the Billie time line is built around cell pings (to me anyway). Changing up the SA alibi to fit the phone records. Expected.

But really, is it even believable that someone would leave work and pay an UNEXPECTED visit to his grandma at 8:00 a.m. on Monday morning!? Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't make my grams get up and answer the door early in the morning. Why wouldn't he have called grams first? Oh, that's right, because he wasn't at his grandmas!?

According to Billie today after work he first tried his Grandmother, but she was either not home or didn't answer the door & then went to see his mother before 8 AM, and he know the time on Mom as she leaves for work at 8 is my understanding.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wondering does Grandma work, go out early or sleep in? Also, I can't remember if it was Grandma's computer or his mother's they took?

In the timeline BD released today she said that G-Ma Adkins was not home.

LE took Ma Adkins computer.

I thought that was strange, too.

But on a brighter note, weren't you glad to hear that "everyone pretty much got what they wanted" for Christmas? :rolleyes:

That and until someone linked it earlier...I never even knew that there was any talk of a possible blow up Christmas Day or ChristmasTime...go figure...

Hmmmm....wonder why Billie left out Hailey being at the Dollar Store and Alco on Sun.?

And, I still want to know why she never called SA on Tues. The girl that he loved with all his heart was missing....today, she says SA called her cell and talked to DD who filled him in on what was going on. This was around 4pm on Tues.? She didn't talk to him before that or did she?

In all fairness, the trip to the two stores on Sunday could have taken place before noon when HD returned from CD's so she would not know about them or didn't bother putting them in because it wasn't on her watch. Her timeline starts from the time she returned so I don't see a problem with this. I think HD was there on Sunday morning with NS's son and the surveillence proves it.

Not calling SA on Tuesday? Maybe she did and the phone was off. That would not be good news. :(

MOO

Yep!

Okay last thought (I promise)! Pretty clear that the Billie time line is built around cell pings (to me anyway). Changing up the SA alibi to fit the phone records. Expected.

But really, is it even believable that someone would leave work and pay an UNEXPECTED visit to his grandma at 8:00 a.m. on Monday morning!? Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't make my grams get up and answer the door early in the morning. Why wouldn't he have called grams first? Oh, that's right, because he wasn't at his grandmas!?

Nope, just near by, getting rid of evidence. IMO.

So, IMO, to sum it up:

BD doesn't trust the work of the renowned Texas Rangers or FBI
She basically thinks SA is innocent
She trusts townsfolks memories more than the Texas Rangers abilities
She's discounted the Grandma and MB saying that H. was scared of SA
She resents her ex over money
She's assuming that Hailie was actually in bed that morning
She thinks she knows who all the law is checking out
She really didn't explain the timeline of SA leaving work and getting to his Mom's and the cell phone pings
She told his route as if it were fact, but is that where the pings are?

Yep!

I would just figure he would go home, where he could do as he pleased. It's very difficult to believe that someone quits a job without another job in place and then go to his mom's and grandma's and when they ask why he's not at work ..to tell them that you just did such an idiotic thing?

Personally, I have had enough of Billie. I'm just going to have to wait until LE has something to say.

I know I'm a bad person, but I have a hard time drumming up sympathy for her, especially if it turns out that SA harmed/killed Hailey. I hate when a parent brings (or continues to allow) the person into their home who ends up harming their child, especially when there are some warning signs and there almost always are. I think there should be legal ramifications for that.

I do feel terrible for Hailey's dad, as it is my belief he moved close by purposely to give Hailey and her brother another option for a place to stay, even if he was less than able to help in other ways.

So, IMO, to sum it up:

BD doesn't trust the work of the renowned Texas Rangers or FBI
She basically thinks SA is innocent
She trusts townsfolks memories more than the Texas Rangers abilities
She's discounted the Grandma and MB saying that H. was scared of SA
She resents her ex over money
She's assuming that Hailie was actually in bed that morning
She thinks she knows who all the law is checking out
She really didn't explain the timeline of SA leaving work and getting to his Mom's and the cell phone pings
She told his route as if it were fact, but is that where the pings are?

She wants us to LOOK AT CLINT

I would just figure he would go home, where he could do as he pleased. It's very difficult to believe that someone quits a job without another job in place and then go to his mom's and grandma's and when they ask why he's not at work ..to tell them that you just did such an idiotic thing?

And now she says he was thinking of quitting that job anyway. Before we were told that he was not getting along with a couple of co-workers and there was a disagreement that resulted in his firing. Yet SA's employer tells us he never quit and there was no big blowup with the coworkers.

Every time it's a different story.

:eek:fftopic: but we all need a moment to smile. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSudC3dJ9xI
Schools and businesses are announcing their closings in advance of the storm which will be hitting in the wee hours. Emergency shelters and emergency precautions are being posted. Warnings about falling limbs and trees are being issued. At least we learned something from the horrible storm two years ago:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLiU-ailin0&NR=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G34RINRA3YA&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ntm396GLtk&feature=relmfu[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx5zg5m2hO8&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Yep!

Actually, since he begins to ping at 6:35 in Colorado City, he would be paying grandma an unexpected visit at maybe 6:20am. And she wasn't home.

In all fairness, the trip to the two stores on Sunday could have taken place before noon when HD returned from CD's so she would not know about them or didn't bother putting them in because it wasn't on her watch. Her timeline starts from the time she returned so I don't see a problem with this. I think HD was there on Sunday morning with NS's son and the surveillence proves it.

Not calling SA on Tuesday? Maybe she did and the phone was off. That would not be good news. :(

MOO

Huh?? NS's son is on the store video with Hailey?

Although, Billie DOES go on to clarify that SA had either been talking about or been wanting to quit his job anyway...So, I suppose it COULD be that dang "coincidence thing" that just keeps on getting in the way..:floorlaugh:...you know...he just happened to quit on that very day..

well, thanks to the press conference, the nagging question of why a Dr Pepper at 6 am. has been answered. SA was parched after cleaning out his locker.:innocent:

Yep!

bbm

Well - maybe his g-ma makes REALLY good pancakes! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members