Confessions?

Is JMK the only person to 'confess' to the murder of JBR??

Most famous, unsolved murders attract any number of deviats who 'confess' to the murder. I know JMK was the most well known 'confessor', but there must have been others??

A murder like this should have crazies coming out of the woodwork in droves.

http://thedaxisreport.blogspot.com/2011/01/department-of-homeland-security-joins.html

Department of Homeland Security Joins Justice Department in Eyeing Karr's Handwriting

Still unknown if Karr is under investigation by U.S. federal authorities.

(COF) 01/28/11 - The Department of Homeland Security showed interest in Lei Sussurra's "Karr's Ransom Note Resemblance" on Thursday. The hit originated from the department's internet image search for Karr's handwriting samples that were released by Lei Sussurra on Christmas Day 2010. On January 3rd, 2011, a separate branch of American federal law enforcement, the U.S. Department of Justice, downloaded the Karr handwriting samples that were used in 2007 by four handwriting experts to connect Karr to the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note.

Karr reported last week to COF that he had requested his American contacts to locate and secure the originals of the four samples in question. Karr reported that only one of four of the samples has been located and identified as the "Certificate of Payment" sample, thought to be the most significant of the four.

In 2006, the Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) assisted in the criminal investigation and extradition of John Mark Karr for the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. The FBI, an agency of the Department of Justice, first surfaced in Karr's life in 2001, according to public records.

The DOJ has never given a reason for the original download and subsequent hits on the Lei Sussurra ransom note article that featured the first release of viable copies of the most extensive of Karr's handwriting samples. COF cannot confirm, based solely on internet web hits and downloads, if the Department of Homeland Security or the Department of Justice is conducting a criminal investigation on Karr.

The DHS visit to the Lei Sussurra website was extracted from statistical information provided by Lei Sussurra. COF maintains reports that document each hit from federal authorities and other persons or organizations of interest who access the Lei Sussurra and Daxis Report websites.

I think this guy is really 'off'!

http://moderateleft.com/?p=3222

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Confesses to Killing JonBenet Ramsey, Kennedy Assassination, Kidnapping Lindbergh Baby, Writing Ishtar, Stealing Christmas, Shooting J.R. Ewing etc.

http://thedaxisreport.blogspot.com/2011/01/department-of-homeland-security-joins.html

Department of Homeland Security Joins Justice Department in Eyeing Karr's Handwriting

(COF) 01/28/11 - The Department of Homeland Security showed interest in Lei Sussurra's "Karr's Ransom Note Resemblance" on Thursday. The hit originated from the department's internet image search for Karr's handwriting samples that were released by Lei Sussurra on Christmas Day 2010. On January 3rd, 2011, a separate branch of American federal law enforcement, the U.S. Department of Justice, downloaded the Karr handwriting samples that were used in 2007 by four handwriting experts to connect Karr to the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note.

Karr reported last week to COF that he had requested his American contacts to locate and secure the originals of the four samples in question. Karr reported that only one of four of the samples has been located and identified as the "Certificate of Payment" sample, thought to be the most significant of the four.

In 2006, the Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) assisted in the criminal investigation and extradition of John Mark Karr for the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. The FBI, an agency of the Department of Justice, first surfaced in Karr's life in 2001, according to public records.

The DOJ has never given a reason for the original download and subsequent hits on the Lei Sussurra ransom note article that featured the first release of viable copies of the most extensive of Karr's handwriting samples. COF cannot confirm, based solely on internet web hits and downloads, if the Department of Homeland Security or the Department of Justice is conducting a criminal investigation on Karr.

The DHS visit to the Lei Sussurra website was extracted from statistical information provided by Lei Sussurra. COF maintains reports that document each hit from federal authorities and other persons or organizations of interest who access the Lei Sussurra and Daxis Report websites.

Right, well, I guess we are all noted now as having visited the site LOL.

Very interesting.

Thanks Tad.

Check out the L in Episcopal written by JMK and the letter we have always thought was "C" in SBTC. It looks like it might be an "L".

Karr%2BHandwriting%2BSamples%2BJonBenet%2BRamsey%2BRansom%2BNote.jpg

12251996ransompage3.gif

A man named David Selby (I think that was his name) confessed to JonBenet and Danielle Van Dam's murder. I just love how the two murders he committed were very highly publicized. -_-

And the Khalid Sheikh Mohammed article was fake; like an article you would see in The Onion.

Check out the L in Episcopal written by JMK and the letter we have always thought was "C" in SBTC. It looks like it might be an "L".

Karr%2BHandwriting%2BSamples%2BJonBenet%2BRamsey%2BRansom%2BNote.jpg

12251996ransompage3.gif

Even though I do not believe for one second that JMK committed this crime...I do see your point about the C and the L.

Most famous, unsolved murders attract any number of deviats who 'confess' to the murder. I know JMK was the most well known 'confessor', but there must have been others??

A murder like this should have crazies coming out of the woodwork in droves.

From what I understand, it DID. ML was just the only one who went off half-cocked over it. ST talks about interviewing one phony confessor: John Brewer Eustace.

From what I understand, it DID. ML was just the only one who went off half-cocked over it. ST talks about interviewing one phony confessor: John Brewer Eustace.

Thanks for these names, they've taken me on a different track. There certainly was no shortage of child serial killers around Boulder.

This search has led me to a website promoting a few books on unsolved crimes.

Wondering if anyone has read "Closed Eyes" by J Benish??

Thanks for these names, they've taken me on a different track. There certainly was no shortage of child serial killers around Boulder.

This search has led me to a website promoting a few books on unsolved crimes.

Wondering if anyone has read "Closed Eyes" by J Benish??

Huh? Do you have a link about these multiple child serial killers around Boulder?

Huh? Do you have a link about these multiple child serial killers around Boulder?

Here's a few to go on with,

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-kimball-murders-txt,0,5322366.story

Ted Bundy (3)

* January 12: Caryn Campbell (23). Campbell, a Michigan nurse, vanished between her hotel lounge and room while on a ski trip with her fiancé in Snowmass, Colorado.
* March 15: Julie Cunningham (26). Disappeared while on her way to a nearby tavern in Vail, Colorado. Bundy confessed to investigators he had buried Cunningham's body near Rifle, Garfield County, Colorado, but a search did not produce remains.[133]
* April 6: Denise Oliverson (25). Abducted while bicycling to visit her parents in Grand Junction, Colorado. Bundy provided details of her murder, but her body was never found.

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/two_life_terms_for_defiant_nem

"Also of interest - Colorado is home to some of the more intriguing and chilling unsolved murders in the United States. Could some other, more high-profile cases be solved with Nemnich's arrest? I'll be anxious to see. "

Not trying to nit-pick, but Ted Bundy was not a child killer. I believe one of his victims may have been rather young but still not considered a child.

His only child victim was a 12-year-old. He killed 16 and 17 year olds, but those are teenagers, not children.

But what do child serial killers have to do with JonBenet? Do you believe she was the victim of a serial killer?

I bet there are a lot of freaks out there who wished they had killed JonBenet for the notoriety/infamy it would have given them.

fyi, John Brewer Eustace:

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon58.htm

"Police have conducted more than 200 interviews," Aaholm said, "and every one of them has been transcribed and re-read. In the process, they have found things that are significant that they need to follow up on." Gosage and Thomas went to Atlanta from Charlotte, N.C., where they were looking into a man as a possible suspect in the murder case.

However, they ruled out John Brewer Eustace as a suspect after interviewing him. Eustace is being held without bond in North Carolina in connection with the kidnapping and sexual assault of a 2-year-old Charlotte girl who lived in an apartment near his home. He's also suspected in connection with similar kidnappings that resulted in the deaths of three young girls in Salt Lake City, Las Vegas and Reno.
Aaholm said there were similarities in the cases to warrant Boulder detectives checking out Eustace.
"The Charlotte police called us, and said there was some similarity in his (Eustace's) MO (modus operandi)," Aaholm said. "Boulder police decided there was enough similarity that it warranted sending two officers" to investigate.
"He has been conclusively ruled out as a suspect," she added.

His only child victim was a 12-year-old. He killed 16 and 17 year olds, but those are teenagers, not children.

But what do child serial killers have to do with JonBenet? Do you believe she was the victim of a serial killer?

I bet there are a lot of freaks out there who wished they had killed JonBenet for the notoriety/infamy it would have given them.

I was checking out the names people had given here of others that confessed and that led me to a few killers/suspects around Boulder (Nedlands must be an interesting place!!) It was others who wanted the names, (presumably in order to criticise my comments).

My question (still not addressed) was if anyone had read "Closed Eyes" by J Benish? He is a former detective who re-investigated the murder of a child named Tracy Neef who was killed in 1984, aged 7 and believes he has a suspect who may also have been involved in the death of Alie Berrelez and JonBenet.

In looking at people who confess to crimes, there is a mix of those who have already been convicted of other crimes and those who are pretty suspicious/likely, but have never been caught, as well as crazys who just want to have their 15 minutes of fame. Birds of a feather as they say.

I, in no way believe JonBenet was killed by a child serial killer. My reply was in reference to MurriFlowers example of child serial killers in the Boulder area. Her example was Ted Bundy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back