TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how that none of us can know what we'd do..how we'd act.. what would we come across to the whole world while on television for our missing child..

While all of this is true and accurate..I can honestly say that without a shadow of a doubt that if my son were missing[72hrs mind you]and it were New Years Eve or even if it was any holiday you can imagine..if any..especially my significant other{and Billie herself stated it was Shawn that was the one drinking on New Years}..or my family..or close family friends..if any of them came into my home with 2 cases of beer{48 beers for 6 adults~ per Billie}..I would react in such a way that there would be no mistaking that I didn't approve.. that I was highly offended and that it flat out wasn't gonna happen in my house! and anyone interested In downing a coupla cold ones as the ball drops could hit the road with the beer in tow!

WITHOUT ONE DOUBT! THERE WOULDN'T BE ANYWAY THAT IT COULD BE EVEN MISCONSTRUED THAT THERE WAS A PARTY AT MY HOME!

AS THE NEIGHBORS WOULD CLEARLY SEE THIS CRAZY WOMAN LOSING IT ON THE MORONS THAT ATTEMPTED TO RING IN THE NEW YEAR AT MY HOME!

She did martial arts,she could defend herself and fight.

MOO I bet if Hailey was awake when someone took her away she would of put up one heck of a fight..........I'm leaning that she was drugged up now.

I understand BD and CD frustration with not getting info from LE. I trust that they are keeping this investigation close to the vest and being very tight lipped to protect their evidence. Look how the story already changed about whereabouts since the cell pings were released.

Isn't it funny how yesterday BD was defended for possibly having a beer or 2. Then tonight after hearing that 2 cases of beer were taken into BD's home makes a difference. That sounds like a party, imo.

I get the point, lilys. But were the two cases consumed that night? There are times my husband might bring home a case of beer, but it will be almost a month or six weeks until it's entire gone. He usually buys it when it's on sale. Just to stock up for the future. jmo

Based on what I've heard her Daddy say about her tonight - CD KNOWS and LOVES his little girl.

Hailey - your Daddy is looking for you! Your Daddy LOVES you!

It hit me smack in the face tonight that this man doesn't even know what we do..and that he's NO WHERE close to even acknowledging what's most likely coming down the pike..My heart breaks for him...

I had never heard of these women who did the show before tonight either. They covered another case in the first hour about a missing woman and had her son and one of her friends on as guests. And I have to say they handled both case interviews with a lot of class and asked a lot of good questions. I think I may be a new fan

I know! At first, i thought it was going to be a train wreck, but I was pleasantly surprised. They both seemed really genuine and concerned. As soon as they started talking to the gentleman about his missing mom, I was hooked. They really make you feel at ease and I think that was really helpful to Clint.

True, but, Billie has had ample opportunity. Just yesterday she had a bunch of reporters and media on her front lawn. She called them there to tell them waht she wanted to say. She had carte blanche. She chose the topics. If she wanted to talk about Hailey's personality, the little things Hailey liked to do, Hailey's relationship with her brother, then she could have. She chose what to talk about.

And she started off by talking directly to Hailey in a very loving way. She followed up by trying to convey what events she thought were important or that people had been asking her about, in the timeline of events that occurred from Sunday to Tuesday. IMO, if she'd spent the time talking about the little things she liked to do, or her relationship with her brother, there are people, here, or elsewhere, that would be criticizing her with a great big "HOW DOES THAT HELP FIND HAILEY?????????" and suggesting that she was trying to deflect attention from the critical Sun-Tues period.

I know! At first, i thought it was going to be a train wreck, but I was pleasantly surprised. They both seemed really genuine and concerned. As soon as they started talking to the gentleman about his missing mom, I was hooked. They really make you feel at ease and I think that was really helpful to Clint.

I did too. I thought they would be trying to make a bunch of psychic predictions etc. It was just a really good interview.

and if you ask me, Marc Klaas should have been in town offering his support to Clint instead of Billie.

~jmo~

You know how that none of us can know what we'd do..how we'd act.. what would we come across to the whole world while on television for our missing child..

While all of this is true and accurate..I can honestly say that without a shadow of a doubt that if my son were missing[72hrs mind you]and it were New Years Eve or even if it was any holiday you can imagine..if any..especially my significant other{and Billie herself stated it was Shawn that was the one drinking on New Years}..or my family..or close family friends..if any of them came into my home with 2 cases of beer{48 beers for 6 adults~ per Billie}..I would react in such a way that there would be no mistaking that I didn't approve.. that I was highly offended and that it flat out wasn't gonna happen in my house! and anyone interested In downing a coupla cold ones as the ball drops could hit the road with the beer in tow!

WITHOUT ONE DOUBT! THERE WOULDN'T BE ANYWAY THAT IT COULD BE EVEN MISCONSTRUED THAT THERE WAS A PARTY AT MY HOME!

AS THE NEIGHBORS WOULD CLEARLY SEE THIS CRAZY WOMAN LOSING IT ON THE MORONS THAT ATTEMPTED TO RING IN THE NEW YEAR AT MY HOME!

One million percent agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Us
I don't agree that "no one else would have been responsible" . In a lot of families, the STATE is responsible for helping take care of the kids, which some (who do not receive State funds or other assistance) view as a handout. I don't read this as any more than BD saying that she is self-supporting, and doesn't need/want handouts. This is particularly so when you take the whole sentence and look at it: anyone collecting funds in her name is not doing so at her request and she is not getting money from them. Someone else pointed out pages and pages ago that cases like this, unfortunately, attract scammers, who use the misfortunes or heartbreaks of others to line their own pockets. Look what happened with the fake fundraisers for Haiti, Katrina, the tsnuomi in Sri Lanka, the fraudsters 'collecting for cancer' or because their 'friend' has a mysterious deadly disease, or all of those people stranded in Nigeria with no phone access and a dying mother/brother/child/ if you'll only send them money. Tragedy brings out the best in humanity. And the worst.

I hope she notified LE of this. jmo

I would hope the police ASKED her about this in their many hours of interviews with her. That said, I guess they were 'notified', if nowhere else, by a televised interview available on Youtube.

I know that MK is in contact with Billie on nearly a daily basis. I know this both because I have been there when he has called her and also because I am still in contact with him also.

BD is also still in contact with Billie. He was at her house Sunday.

Laura Recovery Center is also still in contact with Billie. I spoke with one of the ladies who came to CCity last on Saturday.

PK and the Rangers are also still in contact with Billie. I know this because I have been there with her on numerous occasions when she has talked to them.

Clint is still in contact with Billie. He came by her house just the other day while I was there.

IMM, JMO, etc, no one has 'abandoned' Billie.

Respectfully, BBM.

Clint: ...the longer this goes on, the more animosity me and BillieJ have...I haven't spoke to her in a week.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

CD answered live questions he did not read from a scripted statement of "facts"

Truth is Truth.

Honesty is Honesty.

Love is Love.

They need no defending or *clarification*.

They speak for themselves.

IMO, we have heard truth, honesty, and love in tonight's interview with CD & NS.

Sorry to go O/T..Does anyone know the name of the Wild Eyes of Charles Manson and we said SA had those eyes.

For the life of me, I can't remember the word...Started with an S.......

I am trying to relate it to Gary Michael Hilton. We have a thread on him and he killed my friend Cheryl Dunlap and Meredith Emerson...He is going on trial for Cheryl's death in Tallahassee. They have changed him so much...Got him in a suit, Florida paid for him to have false teeth and he has gained so much weight that he does not even look like the wild eyed guy that was arrested!

Thanks so much...Please pray for justice for my friend's children. I taught the boys in First Grade.

DEAR GOD PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME

Sanpaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Us
I don't agree that "no one else would have been responsible" . In a lot of families, the STATE is responsible for helping take care of the kids, which some (who do not receive State funds or other assistance) view as a handout. I don't read this as any more than BD saying that she is self-supporting, and doesn't need/want handouts. This is particularly so when you take the whole sentence and look at it: anyone collecting funds in her name is not doing so at her request and she is not getting money from them. Someone else pointed out pages and pages ago that cases like this, unfortunately, attract scammers, who use the misfortunes or heartbreaks of others to line their own pockets. Look what happened with the fake fundraisers for Haiti, Katrina, the tsnuomi in Sri Lanka, the fraudsters 'collecting for cancer' or because their 'friend' has a mysterious deadly disease, or all of those people stranded in Nigeria with no phone access and a dying mother/brother/child/ if you'll only send them money. Tragedy brings out the best in humanity. And the worst.

I hope she notified LE of this. jmo

I would hope the police ASKED her about this in their many hours of interviews with her. That said, I guess they were 'notified', if nowhere else, by a televised interview available on Youtube.

I'm pretty sure LE does not consider a Youtube, or media interview for that matter, as notification of any kind. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288