TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
mgardener/mel
terrific post!
ONE thing struck me!
CD and N were BOTH feeling ill that day???
hmm... and they did not specify symptoms much.
N stayes on couch. CD's back was hurting.
That bothers me a lil. HD, brother and infant OK I guess.

ETA: did they take a bite of a poison apple?
Not placing blame on CD or N! but very concerned MOO
no big deal I hope!

IMO, This could be that CD hurt his back and NS was just tired worn out. "not feeling well" IMO doesn't have to mean a cold or the flu (hence no symptoms to list) but could be used in this case to describe her being fatigued from being on the road and new baby, worrying and stress etc...

And perfect timing if planned by a perp. MOO just a thought. (meaning CD and N had no knowledge)
sleuthing only NOT starting a rumor.

so do you mean that someone was knowing they were "out of commission" so to speak?

going to bed. Praying hard that tomorrow brings some answers... Goodnight all...

so do you mean that someone was knowing they were "out of commission" so to speak?
or a twosome even? yes.... does that sound nuts? I cant help it, it's the nurse in me!
and poor.N sounded sooo mixed up in days/times.... drugged? or simply holiday overload... but they were BOTH feelin poorly.MOO

IMO, This could be that CD hurt his back and NS was just tired worn out. "not feeling well" IMO doesn't have to mean a cold or the flu (hence no symptoms to list) but could be used in this case to describe her being fatigued from being on the road and new baby, worrying and stress etc...

BBM:

Absolutely!

Just to correct - this was the day Hailey went missing and before they really knew what was going on. So C & N had yet to go on the road to look for her. Though, IMHO, having a new baby would sure exhaust me (been there/done that). If I had a day where I can lay on the couch I'll sure take it!

Hugs,

Mel

BBM:

Absolutely!

Just to correct - this was the day Hailey went missing and before they really knew what was going on. So C & N had yet to go on the road to look for her. Though, IMHO, having a new baby would sure exhaust me (been there/done that). If I had a day where I can lay on the couch I'll sure take it!

Hugs,

Mel

You and me both!

But if somehow a "perp"
say brought over coffee that morning. N was on the couch sleeping with baby, not feeling too good... HD could have walked directly into a trap. N is sick lets go get her some meds at the pharmacy.
MOO

Brought over from the PL as posted be BeanE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanE
I can't get over those 2 cases of beer. And all this time Billie going on and on and on and on about how there was no party. Unbelievable.

Clint clearly states he saw "them" carry in 2 cases of beer on NYE. He has no reason to lie. Why then does Billie say that SA maybe had 1 beer. Who needs 2 cases of beer anyway? I have a household with 1 teen (let alone 2 like BD), and have no more than a 6 pack in the fridge when my husband wants to have one while watching Sunday football. I don't think we had any on NYE.

If you want to make a good impression on teens - you don't allow that much alkehol in your house regardless.

So sad....

MOO

Mel

If I'm thinking correctly here. Hailey sees her dad on Sunday (not sure about this) Both are starting to talk about not feeling well. Hailey goes home for the dinner BD made and mentions that C & N are not feeling well. Is this how SA knows that Hailey probably won't make it over to see her dad on Monday -- because she knows he's not feeling well? Then SA starts to put his plan in action. He now knows CD wouldn't be up to coming over because his back was playing up?

Not sure I'm following. And I realize this is only SPECULATION. but in a twisted, backwards sort of way, does make sense.

MOO

Mel

2 cases! 48 beers for the family? a 12 pack
m a y b e... but cases = party In BD's defense she thought HD ran off cause she was ticked off. But it had been like 4-5 days
it was NYE, maybe she really did think she'd be back.
= [

2 cases! 48 beers for the family? a 12 pack
m a y b e... but cases = party In BD's defense she thought HD ran off caiae she was ticked off. Nut it had been like 4-5 days
it was NYE, maybe she really did think she'd back.
= [

Not to get OT, but can't sleep. Where do you put 48 beers. I have a household of 3 and my fridge is full of water and juice (and yes, the ocassional 6 pack and bottle of wine). A cooler perhaps? But then you'd need ice. Is their fridge empty? Who wants to drink warm beer.

Okay I'm rambling now. Mods I'll put myself on a TO.

MOO

Mel

ETA: is a case 12 or 24?

If I'm thinking correctly here. Hailey sees her dad on Sunday (not sure about this) Both are starting to talk about not feeling well. Hailey goes home for the dinner BD made and mentions that C & N are not feeling well. Is this how SA knows that Hailey probably won't make it over to see her dad on Monday -- because she knows he's not feeling well? Then SA starts to put his plan in action. He now knows CD wouldn't be up to coming over because his back was playing up?

Not sure I'm following. And I realize this is only SPECULATION. but in a twisted, backwards sort of way, does make sense.

MOO

Mel
sure... we are sleuthing.
Why would N or CD suspect anything? new baby, flu season 7 yr old, two teens. AND NO ONE ELSE was feeling ill.
ironic? I dunno ...
MOO

Not to get OT, but can't sleep. Where do you put 48 beers. I have a household of 3 and my fridge is full of water and juice (and yes, the ocassional 6 pack and bottle of wine). A cooler perhaps? But then you'd need ice. Is their fridge empty? Who wants to drink warm beer.

Okay I'm rambling now. Mods I'll put myself on a TO.

MOO

Mel

On the table silly! :floorlaugh:
All beer is nasty to me :sick: warm or cold

i should go to my corner too...

Attachments

• knuijnh8yb7ybyb.jpg
    knuijnh8yb7ybyb.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 21
On the table silly! :floorlaugh:
All beer is nasty to me :sick: warm or cold

i should go to my corner too...

on the table - ICK. Who puts beer on the table? Now we're talking about beer on the table....beer pong perhaps.

I don't like beer either. I'll have one at the pub with hubby, but rarely.

Night night -- It's only 3:15 am here. Good Lord, I need some of them thare pills BD has.

MOO

Mel

Quote:
I can't get over those 2 cases of beer. And all this time Billie going on and on and on and on about how there was no party. Unbelievable.

Clint clearly states he saw "them" carry in 2 cases of beer on NYE. He has no reason to lie. Why then does Billie say that SA maybe had 1 beer. Who needs 2 cases of beer anyway? I have a household with 1 teen (let alone 2 like BD), and have no more than a 6 pack in the fridge when my husband wants to have one while watching Sunday football. I don't think we had any on NYE.

If you want to make a good impression on teens - you don't allow that much alkehol in your house regardless.

So sad....

MOO

Mel

Two cases was just "comfort" drinks tho. Can you imagine how many if they wanted to get serious and "party" down?:rocker:

Quote:

So sad....

MOO

Mel

well, what i have been thinkin in regards to the "not a party" nye is that if gaging from any of the pictures that we have seen of their previous parties then in bd's opinion this wasnt a party, just a normal night...lol... i guess her family and friends just drink A LOT... somebody drinks a lot to need two cases of beer-imo, of course.

It's winter ~ keep it outside perhaps?

I don't really see what the beer has to do with anything though . . . it was New Year's Eve. If BD wanted a drink, I wouldn't really blame her . . .

ETA: There's no proof they drank 48 beers that night, is there? Anyone count the bottles in their garbage bag or something? Sorry . . . *snark*

You and me both!

But if somehow a "perp"
say brought over coffee that morning. N was on the couch sleeping with baby, not feeling too good... HD could have walked directly into a trap. N is sick lets go get her some meds at the pharmacy.
MOO

I'm lost ~ who brought over coffee?

yeah, i have ran in circles where two cases of beer was just a normal intake and by no means considered party... i dont drink so two cases seems like a lot, but really say if you had 10 or so people and maybe people stopping in and not staying long that beer would be gone in no time...just sayin...

I'm lost ~ who brought over coffee?

Sorry! speculation/theorizing only! im the unlikely event CD and N weren't feeling well that day because they had unknowingly been given something "drugged" for easier access to HD.
NOT A FACT!!!
just a thought
MOO

By epiphany
(from previous thread)

Clint: ...i just can't see how someone can sit on the couch comfortable watching a television program waiting for their daughter to come in...like the little party they had on New Years...I did see them carrying in two cases of beer...

On the other hand, he did say that he was better suited to the running around and looking (although admittedly won't participate in actual searches) while Billie is better with the media. She may have been at home on the couch, but for weeks she was spending big chunks of her days dealing with LE and the media, freeing Clint up to go search.

Beer... I am not really a "drinker" and when people come to my house, they know that there won't be beer unless they bring it. I also (although I know it is inaccurate) refer to a 12-pack of beer or soda as a "case" (when I mean carton). If each of two people brought a 12-pack to my house, I'd characterize that as two cases of beer. JMO

Seems that Clint is as frustrated with LE as Billie is and feels he may be getting the runaround. He even seemed to be suggesting that too much emphasis is being placed on Shawn when other avenues need to be pursued as well. He's been trying to follow up on some of those leads himself, but the police aren't telling him what tips they have to work with.

And I am REALLY and SINCERELY confused about what day Hailey stopped by. Since she slept there Saturday night and woke up there Sunday, where she stayed until about noon with the exception of a walk to the stores, she did not STOP BY on Sunday. So DID Hailey stop by Monday? Was Naomi confused because she was ASKED about this on TUESDAY? At that point, "yesterday" was Monday... KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle