TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are so redneck here grown men broke out the ir LAWNMOWERS to play after being snowed in for 3 days!
and sadly... the kids ride on coolers with wheels while trick or treating with their dads.... sooooo
I get why people buy two cases or boxes. Heck beer is cheaper than bottled water here!

BBM-True Dat! Everthing you stated I can certainly agree and relate to. LOL
The only difference is the folks you reference did not have their child go missing 3 days earlier and while I understand having a drink to settle some nerves during this time, bustin' out and having a New Years Eve party is just super poor taste.JMO.

It's winter ~ keep it outside perhaps?

I don't really see what the beer has to do with anything though . . . it was New Year's Eve. If BD wanted a drink, I wouldn't really blame her . . .

ETA: There's no proof they drank 48 beers that night, is there? Anyone count the bottles in their garbage bag or something? Sorry . . . *snark*

Sorry, it was so late, we were just playing the "who's on first" game. IMHO beer really doesn't have must ado about anything -- I just want to know where Hailey is!

MOO

Mel

BBM-That's the WSer in you..:floorlaugh: Yesterday was Ground Hog day (or so I was told) they said we will have an early spring due to the Groundhog not seeing his shadow and immediately I thought great! Then about 5 seconds later I had to ask....
How accurate has this Groundhog been?
How long has this particular Groundhog been doing this?
What if the sun is not shining and it is overcast?
What if is is overcast but it is usually shining and this overcast was a rare thing on this day for this area, thus affecting the results of the ability for the Groundhog to see his shadow ?
Being a WSer makes ya want to know everything or teetering on crazy I'm not sure which yet.......

I needed that to start me day. I'm the same way when it comes to trying to analyze ever darn thing. I'm probably categorized as teetering on crazy ;)

Carry on!

:floorlaugh:

truth:
lol... they get them up before sunrise, and shove them out into studio lights! srsly! they ALWAYS see their shadows! poor little fellas....
BUT I did not watch this year so maybe General "Lee" was treated better? Let them walk out at noon, then I'll trust them! roflol

Today I'm hoping for some kind of breakthrough in finding Hailey....
Once again I hope everyone stays safe and warm in this nightmarish, bone chilling weather....
Ya'll have a Fabulous Day!!!!!!

BBM-True Dat! Everthing you stated I can certainly agree and relate to. LOL
The only difference is the folks you reference did not have their child go missing 3 days earlier and while I understand having a drink to settle some nerves during this time, bustin' out and having a New Years Eve party is just super poor taste.JMO.

BD says some family members were over that night. So why haven't we heard from them? They could possibly clear up some misconception.

truth:
lol... they get them up before sunrise, and shove them out into studio lights! srsly! they ALWAYS see their shadows! poor little fellas....
BUT I did not watch this year so maybe General "Lee" was treated better? Let them walk out at noon, then I'll trust them! roflol

Are you serious???? That 'aint right! I knew that couldn't be accurate. I knew I had those questions for a reason. Maybe I'm not so karazzy after all!:great:

I am looking so forward to the trascriptions the members did last night.

Almost done...! Still waiting on a few segments. Thanks for being patient - it was one tough job.

TWO cases of beer!
I would think that was alot if I WAS throwing a NYE party, lol. I do not drink at home or have booze in my home with all the kids and stuff. Seriously if it was my daughter missing I would want lots of people around in the beginning as support but booze, NO WAY.

I believe it is entirely possible that on the date of NYE party BD was in total denial that Hailey was seriously missing. I am still awed at the first media interviews of her and she was just so, "matter of fact". SA was probably encouraging her to "imagine" all the other likely runaway, hiding with friends, give her a few days and she will be back mentality. She seems to be going on about life in the oddest way and trusting SA is something I fear she will regret & suffer deeply with for the rest of her life.

Thanks to those in advance for transcribing the CD interview. I came home last night to see I had just missed it and havent listened to it yet. One previous poster did a snippet of the interview and it brought me to a few moments of tears and deep sadness. From what others have posted about Clints & N's interview it sounds to have been quite touching and honest, the closest I have come as a lurker and reader in this forum to experiencing how deep the pain can be. Wow, what goodness and love Clint and N brought to this case.
Thank you Clint for making Hailey "alive" from the heart and known to us.

Are you serious???? That 'aint right! I knew that couldn't be accurate. I knew I had those questions for a reason. Maybe I'm not so karazzy after all!:great:

I am serious &
you are sane!

These are rednecks! (one is my grown son! and the other is my 55 yr old next door neighbor!!!)

Prayers for Hailey!

Attachments

• 169050_193984587283278_100000152156321_855106_2130291_n.jpg
    169050_193984587283278_100000152156321_855106_2130291_n.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 61
Almost done...! Still waiting on a few segments. Thanks for being patient - it was one tough job.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!
I'm too dyslexic to transcribe!

sure... we are sleuthing.
Why would N or CD suspect anything? new baby, flu season 7 yr old, two teens. AND NO ONE ELSE was feeling ill.
ironic? I dunno ...
MOO

I have heard the trashman was ill. :floorlaugh:

Makes me think outside the box. May I ask how this bloodhound search happened? Were the dogs brought into BD's home first? I missed any LE confirmation on these dog searches. Did they not confirm?

Assuming the dogs were brought in to track Hailey I have to think they started on her street. That is an assumption. LE confirmed Bloodhounds where used but the only place they confirmed using them were the 6 hotels that the dogs were drove to.

The link is provided on this thread and the post it is on is tagged on the tagline.

LOL I know. I did one of Cobra's tapes. I havent recovered. I definitely feel your pain. Play rewind confirm pause write play rewind confirm pause write.

More nagging questions for me.

Dec 27th--SA leaves for work at 5:30 a.m.
How does BD know this? Did she get up at the same time as him, which would make it sometime before 5:30 a.m. Lets say 5:00 a.m.

Sunrise was at 7:44 a.m.

I am wondering if SA was up quite early. He did go to work that morning...but what was he doing before he left?

BBM-This purchase of 2 cases of beer might have been purchased by the 2 people who have stated how "broke" they were and had to stop at the ATM to retrieve money twice. It really doesn't matter to finding Hailey but it does give insight into what these particular people were doing and thinking 3 days after a child goes missing from their household. I think it is a credibility issue.JMO

So we know who bought the beer?

re: two cases of beer

Lets just say SA and BD did not drink a drop of that beer and that it was meant for their guests. Why would beer even be on the radar 4 days after a child is missing? To be honest, a beer stocked fridge for the comfort of my "guests" would be the last thing I would care about.

Just my opinion, I think we can just let the two cases of beer go down the drain. If it happened it was after Hailey went missing,, does not help find her. Right now I do not have any beer in house but have had in the past. Drinking beer to some people is like drinking water. My family has matured over the years but when we were in our 20's and 30's for some members beer was like a glass of tea--Back in those days if there was a death in the family different ones would sit around and drink beer, now we sit around and drink coffee. I have a wonderful Uncle, gentle man, great dad, 74 years old, rides 20 miles a day on his bike but likes his beer. When he comes to visit me (he lives out of town) I go buy 5 cases of beer. Just because he drinks beer does not mean he is not a good person.

More nagging questions for me.

Dec 27th--SA leaves for work at 5:30 a.m.
How does BD know this? Did she get up at the same time as him, which would make it sometime before 5:30 a.m. Lets say 5:00 a.m.

Sunrise was at 7:44 a.m.

I am wondering if SA was up quite early. He did go to work that morning...but what was he doing before he left?

I THINK she said her alarm was going off when he left and she gets up at 5:30, just my memory will try to find a link if you need it

So we know who bought the beer?

That's what I was gonna say! Maybe someone brought it of their own accord. It doesn't mean BD asked them to bring it. The person might have thought it was a kind gesture to get her mind off of Hailey being missing? It's not something I would welcome at a time like that, but some people don't use their brains.

soulmagent:
they made the trashman count those empty beers! Why else would they have been in the landfill so long? -Hoping against hope Hailey is going to be returned to Clint and Naomi and to her siblings !
That is what I hope will be REMEMBERED for a LONG TIME!!!!
no offense to garbage collectors! thank you for doing your thankLESS jobs! I appreciate all you do!

I THINK she said her alarm was going off when he left and she gets up at 5:30, just my memory will try to find a link if you need it

Sure, please post the link just so I can get over this thought in my head.

If her alarm was going off when he left then who knows how long he had been up...doing whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288