TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
soulmagent:
they made the trashman count those empty beers! Why else would they have been in the landfill so long? -Hoping against hope Hailey is going to be returned to Clint and Naomi and to her siblings !
That is what I hope will be REMEMBERED for a LONG TIME!!!!
no offense to garbage collectors! thank you for doing your thankLESS jobs! I appreciate all you do!

Wouldn't the bottles or cans be saved so that they could be brought back to the beer store to cash in?

You could be right though.

So we know who bought the beer?

Exactly. Clint didn't say he saw BD carryng the beer in the house. There were other people in the home. Any of these people could of chose to go buy beer on their own without BDs knowledge.

TWO cases of beer!
I would think that was alot if I WAS throwing a NYE party, lol. I do not drink at home or have booze in my home with all the kids and stuff. Seriously if it was my daughter missing I would want lots of people around in the beginning as support but booze, NO WAY.

I believe it is entirely possible that on the date of NYE party BD was in total denial that Hailey was seriously missing. I am still awed at the first media interviews of her and she was just so, "matter of fact". SA was probably encouraging her to "imagine" all the other likely runaway, hiding with friends, give her a few days and she will be back mentality. She seems to be going on about life in the oddest way and trusting SA is something I fear she will regret & suffer deeply with for the rest of her life.

Thanks to those in advance for transcribing the CD interview. I came home last night to see I had just missed it and havent listened to it yet. One previous poster did a snippet of the interview and it brought me to a few moments of tears and deep sadness. From what others have posted about Clints & N's interview it sounds to have been quite touching and honest, the closest I have come as a lurker and reader in this forum to experiencing how deep the pain can be. Wow, what goodness and love Clint and N brought to this case.
Thank you Clint for making Hailey "alive" from the heart and known to us.

Such a nice post! I do highly recommend you listen to the interview. You can't get the emotion and desperation from typed words (though I really thank those who are putting it together).

The audio gives you a good feel for C&N -- they sound like great people. I'm not sure how long the podcast is up, so you may want to do it soon (if at all).

Hugs,

Mel

Exactly. Clint didn't say he saw BD carryng the beer in the house. There were other people in the home. Any of these people could of chose to go buy beer on their own without BDs knowledge.

Right - we don't know who bought the beer, only that "they" brought in 2 cases of beer (per CD). But as a guest, with a child missing, would you bring over 2 cases of beer. Flowers maybe, a supportive card, a meal...but beer? IMHO I think not.

MOO

Mel

soulmagent:
they made the trashman count those empty beers! Why else would they have been in the landfill so long? -Hoping against hope Hailey is going to be returned to Clint and Naomi and to her siblings !
no offense to garbage collectors! thank you for doing your thankLESS jobs! I appreciate all you do!

They did? I never heard that before? Do you have a linky? I thought they were looking for Hailey or something else. I don't recall beer bottles/cans. Then again, these threads fly so quickly.

Thanks!

Mel

TWO cases of beer!
I would think that was alot if I WAS throwing a NYE party, lol. I do not drink at home or have booze in my home with all the kids and stuff. Seriously if it was my daughter missing I would want lots of people around in the beginning as support but booze, NO WAY.

I believe it is entirely possible that on the date of NYE party BD was in total denial that Hailey was seriously missing. I am still awed at the first media interviews of her and she was just so, "matter of fact". SA was probably encouraging her to "imagine" all the other likely runaway, hiding with friends, give her a few days and she will be back mentality. She seems to be going on about life in the oddest way and trusting SA is something I fear she will regret & suffer deeply with for the rest of her life.

Thanks to those in advance for transcribing the CD interview. I came home last night to see I had just missed it and havent listened to it yet. One previous poster did a snippet of the interview and it brought me to a few moments of tears and deep sadness. From what others have posted about Clints & N's interview it sounds to have been quite touching and honest, the closest I have come as a lurker and reader in this forum to experiencing how deep the pain can be. Wow, what goodness and love Clint and N brought to this case.
Thank you Clint for making Hailey "alive" from the heart and known to us.

Just my opinion, I think we can just let the two cases of beer go down the drain. If it happened it was after Hailey went missing,, does not help find her. Right now I do not have any beer in house but have had in the past. Drinking beer to some people is like drinking water. My family has matured over the years but when we were in our 20's and 30's for some members beer was like a glass of tea--Back in those days if there was a death in the family different ones would sit around and drink beer, now we sit around and drink coffee. I have a wonderful Uncle, gentle man, great dad, 74 years old, rides 20 miles a day on his bike but likes his beer. When he comes to visit me (he lives out of town) I go buy 5 cases of beer. Just because he drinks beer does not mean he is not a good person.

As does my daddy! Beer is not the issue. Drinking beer does not make a person "bad"
but having a 13 year old girl that is missing is bad. If your uncles neice was missing would he lie about the fact that he drank some beers? nuh uh!
BD admitted to purchasing illegal narcotics and lied about beer?? WHY?
(just asking not to you personally) :hug:

Right - we don't know who bought the beer, only that "they" brought in 2 cases of beer (per CD). But as a guest, with a child missing, would you bring over 2 cases of beer. Flowers maybe, a supportive card, a meal...but beer? IMHO I think not.

MOO

Mel

Sometimes you don't have control over what people bring to your home. I don't think they bought the beer just for Billie. I know if my child was missing and I was surrounded by friends and family in my home I would be grieving so badly and be so focused on my child that I don't think I would even notice or care what the other people were drinking. JMO

Sure, please post the link just so I can get over this thought in my head.

If her alarm was going off when he left then who knows how long he had been up...doing whatever...

Found it but do not know how to bring it over I heard it in BD's press conference, go to thread 54, page 25 , post 374, there is an youtube of the press conference, Sorry I am unable to bring it over but you can go listen.

Sometimes you don't have control over what people bring to your home. I don't think they bought the beer just for Billie. I know if my child was missing and I was surrounded by friends and family in my home I would be grieving so badly and be so focused on my child that I don't think I would even notice or care what the other people were drinking. JMO

yah, I agree. I think we're beating a dead horse here, when there are so many other things to focus on (like SA and what the heck he's up to).

MOO

Mel

They did? I never heard that before? Do you have a linky? I thought they were looking for Hailey or something else. I don't recall beer bottles/cans. Then again, these threads fly so quickly.

Thanks!ti

Mel
I'm sorry mel I was being snarky.
The trashman was not involved in the search of the landfill to my knowledge. I'm going to my time out mat. = [

I am thinking SA/BD admitted to buying drugs in Scurry.
So we have drugs, 2 cases of beer, friends, watch the ball drop, party.
SA/BD in no shape to take poly's for how many days???
This IMO, all adds up....................

soulmagent:

I was thinking they wanted Hotel trash.

Here is a post from a local member about the trash. I guess it is "rumor" but we do know both landfills were searched and I found it interesting about where the trash went that day and how the trash route was not running its normal routine. This is a second hand account FWIW.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6037093&postcount=228"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6037093&postcount=228[/ame]

I have drank alcohol twice since becoming a mother almost 10 years ago. Anyone who feels the need to drink every night, or have more than little alcohol at a time needs a substance abuse eval. IMHO
I don't care if BD or SA didn't bring it that night. I'd throw that carp out of my house. I have kids. I don't want alcohol in my home. The fact they allowed it in their home during that time, just a few days after HD went missing says a lot to ME. 2 cases of beer equals party to me. Again just my opinion.
Those poor kids, there is drugs, there is alcohol, there is little supervision..... sad the only word I can come up with right now. MOO

Ok - I have the transcript. There is a section that I have to proof (about 10 minutes) - I'll then send the entire transcript to Grandma (R U OUT THERE?) or a mod to review and then post.

Hang on guys - not too much longer.

Your transcriptionists were:

Belimom
Smooth Operator
Wise Old Owl and
BeanE.

Hang on a few more minutes.

Ok - I have the transcript. There is a section that I have to proof (about 10 minutes) - I'll then send the entire transcript to Grandma (R U OUT THERE?) or a mod to review and then post.

Belimom
Smooth Operator
Wise Old Owl and
BeanE.

Reveiwed for what?

Belimom
Smooth Operator
Wise Old Owl and
BeanE

Thank you guys so much!

Belimom
Smooth Operator
Wise Old Owl and
BeanE.

And our Awesome Angels are:
Belimom :goldcrown:

Smooth Operator :goldcrown:

Wise Old Owl :goldcrown:
and
BeanE :goldcrown:

Belimom
Smooth Operator
Wise Old Owl and
BeanE.

Hi WOO :)

Thank you! Since the podcast is almost an hour, can it have it's own thread. I can see how easily it will get lost here (especially as we move to new threads). It's so wonderful, it's needs it's own special home (IMO).

Thanks!

Mel

I have drank alcohol twice since becoming a mother almost 10 years ago. Anyone who feels the need to drink every night, or have more than little alcohol at a time needs a substance abuse eval. IMHO
I don't care if BD or SA didn't bring it that night. I'd throw that carp out of my house. I have kids. I don't want alcohol in my home. The fact they allowed it in their home during that time, just a few days after HD went missing says a lot to ME. 2 cases of beer equals party to me. Again just my opinion.
Those poor kids, there is drugs, there is alcohol, there is little supervision..... sad the only word I can come up with right now. MOO

I was thinking about this earlier. When a child is missing you need to be on your TOP game. You can lose thoughts or memory when you're drinking, or even taking ativan (and God knows what else). IMHO, the parent of any missing child should not be taking ANY mind altering concotions whatsoever. I know she's stressed - half the world is stressed. Eventually the body will sleep, regardless. IMHO - she needs to get back on the horse, go take another LTD, as does SA.

Again - MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members