TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding LE coming to the school and speaking with the children. It's a crying shame less than a handful of parents even bothered to show up. IMO it shows just how much they really care.

I don't believe that is a fair statement. IMO It looks like many in that area are financially strapped and simply can't afford to take off work. Not attending the meeting at school doesn't equate to not caring

I think many of you have already used them. <ahem>

:giggle:

:grouphug:

( I am just kidding, BTW!)
Not me. But I sure COULD HAVE USED one <ahem> in the most recent past.
:crazy:

Bump,,,,,,,,,,,,,

All of these women can't be this mixed up can they? N's 7 yr old son...
we cannot sleuth BUT has msm reported where this child was on Monday? N was sleeping with infant on couch not feeling well.CD did not feel well, his back I think..
neither of them mention the boys activity that day.
seems more likely hair lady was
correct.??

Why does it? Clint would have known that his gfs son was with Haleigh if true and that could have validated the hair dressers story but for whatever reason the police are saying the story doesnt check out so..

I'd like to think LE has the run down on every person on those tapes, but I completely understand Clint's compelling need to see for himself. mo
I understand the need as well. If my child were missing, I'd want to "interview" each and every witness myself...but that just ain't gonna happen.

I agree that perhaps the tapes could be modified in some way to allow Clint access to portions of importance...but then we get into the area of just what is important? The person who delivers the linens...are they important? That salesman with his "wife" in 206...are they important? And who is going to do the cutting job, and how many hours will it take?

If LE had one inkling that something on those tapes might help find Hailey, Clint would have seen all there is to see already. And if in the future the situation changes and there is indication that his viewing might indeed find Hailey, then I'm sure he'll be encouraged to view them. Until such a time, I'm afraid he (and the rest of us) will just have to trust LE in this regard.

I think we should get a "Get out of 'Time Out' for Free" card for doin' that! Whatcha think mods?

Why does it? Clint would have known that his gfs son was with Haleigh if true and that could have validated the hair dressers story but for whatever reason the police are saying the story doesnt check out so..
Agree. I mentioned this earlier upthread. and I dunno how to link it but I will find the post # for ya :skip: no rumors! only thinking through a possible scenario! There was NO COFFEE! that was my bad!~just a thought only!#197,200,204,206
android posted please excuse typos!

Again, she did not stop by "for a minute" on Saturday, she spent the NIGHT there...

This may have been brought up already, but when some people use the word minute - it means days, weeks, months, etc. Not a literal minute as we know it. Didn't BD say early on when talking about Hailey living somewhere else that she let her try it out for a "minute"??

Just a thought....back to work for me after 2 1/2 snow days...waz nice...so nice.

Was this in the transcript? Or is this in the news? I've not heard this before could you provide a link?

Nope, thank you, she was with BD and SA during Christmas day, there are pictures of the three of them time stamped with that date.

That could be the day NS seen Hailey for a minute. Again, thank you! Now it won't be bugging me!

Nope, thank you, she was with BD and SA during Christmas day, there are pictures of the three of them time stamped with that date.

That could be the day NS seen Hailey for a minute. Again, thank you! Now it won't be bugging me!

Where are the pictures? I have not seen any verified time stamped pictures. And what is the time on the picture please?

And where is this I saw her for a minute coming from?

This may have been brought up already, but when some people use the word minute - it means days, weeks, months, etc. Not a literal minute as we know it. Didn't BD say early on when talking about Hailey living somewhere else that she let her try it out for a "minute"??

Just a thought....back to work for me after 2 1/2 snow days...waz nice...so nice.
I understand what you mean, SailorMoon. Whenever my mother would say, "Let's talk for a minute," I'd roll my eyes and think, "Oh Lord! Here we go!" Because in translation it meant: "I'm going to lecture you until your ears are numb!" She'd "step over to the neighbors for a minute," and would be gone for hours and hours. She was raised in Podunk Mississippi Delta, USA, and time is definitely viewed in cadence to the bayou that runs (no, actually it crawls) through it. Bottom line: Some cultures and subcultures and microcultures just see time differently from others.

(As for the snow days: I'm waiting on word as to whether we get one more. We've gone from -3 this morning to a whopping....drum roll...20, and nothing has thawed or been sufficiently plowed. We were iced/snowed in enough to make MSM the other morning. I'm hopinghopinghoping we get one more day. Otherwise I need to start NOW trying to clear off my car for TOMORROW.)

Where are the pictures? I have not seen any verified time stamped pictures. And what is the time on the picture please?

And where is this I saw her for a minute coming from?

I can't give you answers about the pictures, but I believe (if I'm not mistaken) the "NS said she was there for a minute" came from CZ and possibly also from BD.

According to BD's press conference HD came home on the 26th after spending xmas with CD and she made xmas dinner for the four of them.

Your post just hit me upside the head. I have not hid the fact that I support both parents, believe both parents and have said I try not to dissect what theysay. My heart goes out to both of them, You post reminded me of earlier discussions of exactly where CD's house was-It was not just across the block as first mentioned. I am in no way putting CD down, he is a hurting father. When the New Year Eve party was first mentioned he stated there was not a party. After BD's last press conference he sees it differently and I can understand. Last night he did not say someone told him, he did not say he was over there, he said he looked over to the house and saw --After looking at the map, my personal opinion is that he may not be able to see what someone is taking into the house. My neighbor's house is closer but I can not see what they take into their house. I hope we can give both of them the benefit of the doubt and drop the beer problem,

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

bbm

I had the same thought (but had wanted to stop picking at the beer thing): he would have to have had binoculars, IMHO, to see that far? Unless he was driving by or something. All MOO...

There was something in earlier posts, but I have no idea how to find it, that NS had originally said BD had stopped by for a minute on Monday and then changed her story.

In yesterday's interview, CD said that HD spent Saturday night at his house and the last time he saw her was about noon on Sunday.

NS said that after they told DD that HD had not been there that day (Monday)... then added on in the middle of her line of thinking, that she had originally thought that HD had been by that morning but then had remembered that it was the day before, which was Saturday. Then she finished saying that DD told his mom that they had never seen HD that day (Monday)

Hope I made sense.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/03/tonights-show-clint-dunn-speaks-to-set-the-story-straight-and-patty-kreiger-case

I didn't say anything about stopping by "for a minute". I was saying what I heard NS say on the blog radio interview last night. She didn't say anything about "a minute" that I heard.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/03/tonights-show-clint-dunn-speaks-to-set-the-story-straight-and-patty-kreiger-case

Ok, let's go with "stopped by", That STILL doesn't sound like she is referring to anything but a quick visit, and certainly not an overnight visit... Maybe it's just me. And she DID say that Hailey stayed there SUNDAY night, which would make DD, BD, and SA liars.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Belimom, Smooth Operator and Wise Old Owl for transcribing CD's interview. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

And thank you to the moderators. I know you've all been kept very busy with this case, as well as the many others covered by WS.

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members