TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is possible that he was racing to get home and he wouldn't have stood out all that much. But why would he drive that fast to get home for 3pm? Did he usually get home at that time? And if he didn't get home at 3pm why did he say he did? Why did he tell BD that he left BS shortly after 2pm when we know now that he didn't?

LE has the pings IMO. They know exactly what time he got to CC. I just don't understand the lying about this. :waitasec:

MOO

:goodpost: Very interesting!

I don't think MOST due either..though I do believe that some want it to be anyone but who it appears to be for some reason (and please know that I don't mean you :)) and that is so disturbing to me when we are here for Hailey..

The lack of any new news is usually what feeds into stuff like this imo..I can't remember which poster said this to give them credit..but when news is slow..We do tend to start eating each other..:crazy: ..and I've found that often some way out there theories will come into play as well..

It's an agonizing wait with NO word..I can't begin to imagine how Hailey's family is feeling..

Not me, but I was confused about the dates that is all. I just wanted to get it straight in my mind. i was not meaning to accuse anyone.

Does anyone know how the FBI determines whether to put someone on the Kidnapped/Missing Person area of their website? I ask because Hailey is not there. tia

I don't know the answer but I think it is an excellent idea and question.

So now we have Naomi who it was alleged made some comment about a minute or dropping by, stating on the record that she made an error and she had her days wrong. We have Clint verifying that he was home and Hailey never came over on Monday at all.

So my question is this? Why are we not following MSM as far as facts and continuing to perpetuate this unconfirmed dropped by for minutes statement of Naomi?

We have discussed before. MSM and Transcripts are factual sources here at WS.

The transcripts from last night were not up yet. Now that they are, the exact words were:

NS: Um, me and Clint were at home. His back had been thrown out from working. And so he had asked for the day off and we stayed in and relaxed and kinda munched out that day. And D came over and he kinda told us that Hailey hadn’t been home in awhile and that his mom had called him and told him to find out if she was at the girl’s house or if she had left from there and went somewhere else. So after we had told D that she hadn’t been there – because I had thought originally that she might of came by that morning – but I remembered that was the morning before, which was Saturday.

(From last night's interview, transcribed and in the Parking Lot area)

ORANGE - This was TUESDAY as she says D came over to tell them H was missing. TUESDAY then, was the day Clint took the day off work because he had thrown out his back.

PINK - She thought Hailey might have come by "that morning". While she COULD be speaking of TUESDAY morning, the consensus is that she was referring to Monday, or "yesterday" rather than "that (Tuesday) morning."

It makes no difference either way whether it was Monday or Tuesday, as she follows it up by saying that:

PURPLE - she "remembered it was the morning before, which was Saturday"

But Saturday is neither the morning before Tuesday NOR the morning before Monday.

Monday is the day before Tuesday and makes the most sense in the story as it is worded. But assuming that she meant that Hailey had not "come by" there Monday morning, but the morning before, this makes Hailey's visit Sunday morning. But she would not have been said to have "come by" on Sunday, because she was already there, having spent the night. She DEPARTED on Sunday.

She did "come by" on Saturday, although that is neither the day before Monday NOR the day before Tuesday, and she did not leave after a short visit; Hailey spent the night there Saturday night, Saying she "came by" makes it sound like she came by and left all in the same day (i.e. "stopped by for a minute") which isn't the case.

It's just very confusing. There is no way to rearrange the days so that what she says makes sense. She also said (IIRC) that Hailey had stayed over Sunday night. Sunday we have D's account of seeing her playing XBOX in the living room... or his room until he left at 6... or 9 assuming she would play until 12. Also, Billie saw her in her room watching TV between 10 and 11 that night. The one thing I DO believe is that she slept at Clint's Saturday night and Billie's Sunday night. Beyond that, I don't know.

I don't want to pick a fight with anyone. But at this point, if I had to make a call, I'd consider NS an unreliable witness. If she were to testify in court to what she said last night, she'd be of no help to the prosecution.

I spent three wonderful weeks with my daughter when she gave birth in Dec. And we now laugh about it all being a blur, since there was a new baby in the house. She has even called me asking where they might find christmas presents that were opened and have not been seen since...SO with saying that, I totally understand how NS could have gotten days mixed up, with having a baby in the house...Christmas going on. We were dealing with all that also and I could not give a timeline on anything if I had to. JMO

Sure... but five weeks later she still hasn't got it sorted out that the day before Monday is not Saturday? Not to mention that Saturday was Christmas, and with a 7 y.o. in the house, that is a big day. Hard to confuse with any other day of the year.

No wonder MB was upset and crying, if she was being told that she was seen with Hailey and knew she hadn't seen her and now probably hearing that Billie is using that as a sighting to protect SA...

[Snipped]

I'd like to know what Hailey's schedule was for weekends and holidays. Did she usually sleep in? If SA returned to the house the morning of the 27th, I'm wondering if HD would have been awake or still asleep.

Also, were her contacts in their case or was she wearing them? She didn't take her jacket that she loved and she didn't take her new iPod.

IIRC the FB postings done by Hailey were frequently done in the early morning hours on weekends not all, but more than what I thought would be done by a teen considering my teens liked to sleep until after noon on the weekends.

The transcripts from last night were not up yet. Now that they are, the exact words were:

NS: Um, me and Clint were at home. His back had been thrown out from working. And so he had asked for the day off and we stayed in and relaxed and kinda munched out that day. And D came over and he kinda told us that Hailey hadn’t been home in awhile and that his mom had called him and told him to find out if she was at the girl’s house or if she had left from there and went somewhere else. So after we had told D that she hadn’t been there – because I had thought originally that she might of came by that morning – but I remembered that was the morning before, which was Saturday.

(From last night's interview, transcribed and in the Parking Lot area)

ORANGE - This was TUESDAY as she says D came over to tell them H was missing. TUESDAY then, was the day Clint took the day off work because he had thrown out his back.

PINK - She thought Hailey might have come by "that morning". While she COULD be speaking of TUESDAY morning, the consensus is that she was referring to Monday, or "yesterday" rather than "that (Tuesday) morning."

It makes no difference either way whether it was Monday or Tuesday, as she follows it up by saying that:

PURPLE - she "remembered it was the morning before, which was Saturday"

But Saturday is neither the morning before Tuesday NOR the morning before Monday.

Monday is the day before Tuesday and makes the most sense in the story as it is worded. But assuming that she meant that Hailey had not "come by" there Monday morning, but the morning before, this makes Hailey's visit Sunday morning. But she would not have been said to have "come by" on Sunday, because she was already there, having spent the night. She DEPARTED on Sunday.

She did "come by" on Saturday, although that is neither the day before Monday NOR the day before Tuesday, and she did not leave after a short visit; Hailey spent the night there Saturday night, Saying she "came by" makes it sound like she came by and left all in the same day (i.e. "stopped by for a minute") which isn't the case.

It's just very confusing. There is no way to rearrange the days so that what she says makes sense. She also said (IIRC) that Hailey had stayed over Sunday night. Sunday we have D's account of seeing her playing XBOX in the living room... or his room until he left at 6... or 9 assuming she would play until 12. Also, Billie saw her in her room watching TV between 10 and 11 that night. The one thing I DO believe is that she slept at Clint's Saturday night and Billie's Sunday night. Beyond that, I don't know.

I don't want to pick a fight with anyone. But at this point, if I had to make a call, I'd consider NS an unreliable witness. If she were to testify in court to what she said last night, she'd be of no help to the prosecution.

Or maybe shes totally shattered from travelling thousands upon miles trying to find her missing step daugher and having a young baby and distraught fiance and step son and no longer knowing if shes coming or going.

Maybe she should have sat at home the past month watching tv like others have. But oops..they have problems with times too dont they?

No wonder MB was upset and crying, if she was being told that she was seen with Hailey and knew she hadn't seen her and now probably hearing that Billie is using that as a sighting to protect SA...

I think its pretty low of Billie to do that to be honest to a kid and just to protect the person suspected of doing something to her daughter :(

I'd like to ask anybody from the area how fast someone would have to be driving to make it from Big Spring to CC in 20 minutes. It's 40.9 miles from door to door according to Google maps. Even at 80 miles an hour it would still take 30 minutes.

:waitasec:

That would be correct. Going down Interstate 20, a 2 lane with a dirt/grass median and opposite side 2 lanes.

Or maybe shes totally shattered from travelling thousands upon miles trying to find her missing step daugher and having a young baby and distraught fiance and step son and no longer knowing if shes coming or going.

Maybe she should have sat at home the past month watching tv like others have. But oops..they have problems with times too dont they?

We have yet to see BD out there searching for her daughter. The only time she ever did anything involving meeting the searchers was when MK was in town. Before....nada. After...nada.

Meanwhile the father, his gf and 3 month old baby (yes, only 3 months old) are running all over the place searching for Hailey. Imagine doing this with a 3 month old baby?!!! But they are and that's what I find remarkable and I take my hat off to them.

Yes, BD is in the media. However, it seems more she's in the media to cover for SA and her reputation. The press conference the other day was not to find Hailey. It was to supposedly clear up any misconceptions that many had. Well, it did nothing for me.

We have yet to see BD out there searching for her daughter. The only time she ever did anything involving meeting the searchers was when MK was in town. Before....nada. After...nada.

Meanwhile the father, his gf and 3 month old baby (yes, only 3 months old) are running all over the place searching for Hailey. Imagine doing this with a 3 month old baby?!!! But they are and that's what I find remarkable and I take my hat off to them.

Yes, BD is in the media. However, it seems more she's in the media to cover for SA and her reputation. The press conference the other day was not to find Hailey. It was to supposedly clear up any misconceptions that many had. Well, it did nothing for me.

Thats what i dont get to be honest. Clint is travelling thousands of miles in a old car..and yet Billie gets a new one..whilst she is just watching tv according to Clint. I cant help but think Billie should just say you need the car more than me..you take it or for now at least.

The speed limit on I-20 is 80mph-- chances are they go even faster, jmo

http://gorvtexas.com/speed.htm

Wishful thinking...the speed limit is 70mph between CCity and Big Spring. The information on your link is in the opposite direction, on the other side of Odessa near Monahans.

Speed signs are being changed in 10 mostly rural counties of West Texas: a 432-mile stretch of Interstate 10 between El Paso and Kerrville, and 89 miles of Interstate 20 between Monahans and the I-10 interchange at the cusp of the Jeff Davis Mountains

GRACE: So Mr. Dunn, tell me your recollection of what happened the day she goes missing.

CLINT DUNN: She just disappeared.

GRACE: OK. Let`s back it up a little bit. Did you see her at all that day?

CLINT DUNN: I didn`t see her at all that day.

Nancy Grace January 4

Wishful thinking...the speed limit is 70mph between CCity and Big Spring. The information on your link is in the opposite direction, on the other side of Odessa near Monahans.

Speed signs are being changed in 10 mostly rural counties of West Texas: a 432-mile stretch of Interstate 10 between El Paso and Kerrville, and 89 miles of Interstate 20 between Monahans and the I-10 interchange at the cusp of the Jeff Davis Mountains

Not wishful, just wrong-- thanks for the info.

MOO~ whoever the perp is they made sure N and CD would be "under the weather" on Monday the 26th before taking off with HD.
Or it was just dumb luck...

eta ~It was the 26th BD looked in on HD to "ease her mind "also...
just sayin MOO

I really don't think the perp (whoever he or she was) was clever enough to serve something to CD and NS to make them both sick on the same day, and to make it so unremarkable, no one would mention it later.

When someone gets sick in my house, it's when there is the most chance for the rest of us getting sick as well. JMO.

I am really shocked that some local business has not come forward to help Clint and his family. A car dealer could give him use of a used car and a gas card, at the very least. I hope they are getting what they need through the churches and charity of locals, but what he needs is a vehicle. He clearly needs to do this searching for his sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288