TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I just thought of -- all of the bickering/squabbling over what BD and CD said? There's one person probably sitting back and watching it all - and loving every minute because finally the focus is off of him, which is where it should really be, IMHO.

I really don't think the perp (whoever he or she was) was clever enough to serve something to CD and NS to make them both sick on the same day, and to make it so unremarkable, no one would mention it later.

When someone gets sick in my house, it's when there is the most chance for the rest of us getting sick as well. JMO.

Plus Clint said he put his back out and that is why he was home.

Clint said he is sick now which is one month later. Well who wouldn't be driving all of the miles, not getting rest or proper nutrition. His resistance is probably bottomed out by now.

No wonder MB was upset and crying, if she was being told that she was seen with Hailey and knew she hadn't seen her and now probably hearing that Billie is using that as a sighting to protect SA...

I think she is using that sighting to hold onto her hope that Hailey is still alive somewhere.
She's well aware that if SA really is the last one to see her and is involved, that Hailey is most likely dead.
As a mother, I think I'd rather believe a little girl was lying and take the word of the adult that offered me that hope, so I don't blame Billie one bit.

Ya'll been fussin over this CD fella and the cats been kicked to the curb...:waiting:

I saw where someone had offered CD a vehicle but he declined. It was on the FB for finding Hailey...Hope it is okay to post that if not Mods please delete.

I really don't think the perp (whoever he or she was) was clever enough to serve something to CD and NS to make them both sick on the same day, and to make it so unremarkable, no one would mention it later.

When someone gets sick in my house, it's when there is the most chance for the rest of us getting sick as well. JMO.
And we have not heard anyone else was sick..backaches are not contagious either ...
it was just a thought. but would have to have been planned well in advance.

Thats what i dont get to be honest. Clint is travelling thousands of miles in a old car..and yet Billie gets a new one..whilst she is just watching tv according to Clint. I cant help but think Billie should just say you need the car more than me..you take it or for now at least.

BBM

I so agree. To think too that they didn't even have a car at the beginning and they were walking and searching.

Seriously, this is so heartbreaking :(

Thats what i dont get to be honest. Clint is travelling thousands of miles in a old car..and yet Billie gets a new one..whilst she is just watching tv according to Clint. I cant help but think Billie should just say you need the car more than me..you take it or for now at least.

That would have been the decent and humane thing to do considering CD, NS and the new baby are the ones on the road searching. JMO.

Since it's so slow....

Last night I was wondering if I could ask anyone one question in this case, what would it be? Must exclude Billie and Shawn (previous POI and current suspect).

I thought of a few and finally decided upon:

Person:
DB - the family friend who Hailey stayed with for a few weeks last school year

Question:
What are all of the things you and Hailey talked about during her stay with you?

I think an honest answer from her on this question could fill in some blanks in terms of who Hailey really felt most comfortable with, possible conflicts in the family that may or may not relate in some way to Hailey's disappearance, maybe some friends of Hailey's that her CC friends and family don't know about (boys or girls) and could be questioned to gain more insight into Hailey. Since I've ruled a stranger abduction the least likely scenario at this time (but still possible), I think more about Hailey herself from someone other than parental figures could be useful.

If anyone is so inclined, I'd love to hear who and what you would ask for possible clues..

Do they have to answer truthfully?

I'd take Sparky... and I'd want him to answer... "OK, tell me what you've got"

Not wishful, just wrong-- thanks for the info.

Wishful for those of us that travel I-20. LOL
You were wrong
hehehehe, welcome to the club, I've been wrong so many times if Morgan wasn't my middle name Wrong would be.:crazy:

Ya'll been fussin over this CD fella and the cats been kicked to the curb...:waiting:

Peliman, my brain is admittedly jumbled with this case and I think I'm becoming slow witted. So, who dat cat?

P.s. love the hair, don't change a thing...

Do they have to answer truthfully?

I'd take Sparky... and I'd want him to answer... "OK, tell me what you've got"

Great question! If he could answer it truthfully, it would probably be the one question of just the right person to move us forward...

Even if Billie wants to believe that Hailey was seen on Monday night, that doesn't mean Hailey is alive now...she is only trying to show that SA couldn't have done it, that is how it seems to me anyway.

You know what I just thought of -- all of the bickering/squabbling over what BD and CD said? There's one person probably sitting back and watching it all - and loving every minute because finally the focus is off of him, which is where it should really be, IMHO.

Don't worry, he might be off the radar screen for the posters (but only because he is wisely being silent and not giving anything new to dissect unlike his girlfriend)...

but we have heard from both Billie and Clint that SA has the complete focus of investigators on the case.

BD and CD may be frustrated with that focus because if LE is focused soley on SA and they are right than it means no hope that their beloved daughter is alive.

He can kick back and enjoy the drama for now, but it will be short lived. This didn't happen in a vacuum. Someone saw him during what should have been his work day. Someone either knows where he was or someone helped him with the clean up.

Did we ever explore local salvage yards in the area and have they been searched?

There was something in earlier posts, but I have no idea how to find it, that NS had originally said BD had stopped by for a minute on Monday and then changed her story.

In yesterday's interview, CD said that HD spent Saturday night at his house and the last time he saw her was about noon on Sunday.

NS said that after they told DD that HD had not been there that day (Monday)... then added on in the middle of her line of thinking, that she had originally thought that HD had been by that morning but then had remembered that it was the day before, which was Saturday. Then she finished saying that DD told his mom that they had never seen HD that day (Monday)

Hope I made sense.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/03/tonights-show-clint-dunn-speaks-to-set-the-story-straight-and-patty-kreiger-case

You made sense, but the day that DD went over and asked the questions was Tuesday, not Monday, so the whole "that day" is still open I think.

Don't worry, he might be off the radar screen for the posters (but only because he is wisely being silent and not giving anything new to dissect unlike his girlfriend)...

but we have heard from both Billie and Clint that SA has the complete focus of investigators on the case.

BD and CD may be frustrated with that focus because if LE is focused soley on SA and they are right than it means no hope that their beloved daughter is alive.

He can kick back and enjoy the drama for now, but it will be short lived. This didn't happen in a vacuum. Someone saw him during what should have been his work day. Someone either knows where he was or someone helped him with the clean up.

bbm. Actually, there's a quote from Clint in which he says both Billie and Shawn have LE's focus.

ETA: The cops they have their focus on Billie and Shawn and their in the spotlight. So there is no need for me to put them in the spotlight, I need to look elsewhere and hopefully they didn't do anything to my daughter," Clint Dunn said.
Jan 12, 2011
http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13834651

There was something in earlier posts, but I have no idea how to find it, that NS had originally said BD had stopped by for a minute on Monday and then changed her story.

In yesterday's interview, CD said that HD spent Saturday night at his house and the last time he saw her was about noon on Sunday.

NS said that after they told DD that HD had not been there that day (Monday)... then added on in the middle of her line of thinking, that she had originally thought that HD had been by that morning but then had remembered that it was the day before, which was Saturday. Then she finished saying that DD told his mom that they had never seen HD that day (Monday)

Hope I made sense.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/03/tonights-show-clint-dunn-speaks-to-set-the-story-straight-and-patty-kreiger-case

I think that the "day before" means sunday morning. Maybe NS slept in (I have a toddler and my DH let's me sleep in on the weekkends) and saw Hailey for a couple of minutes before she left for her home?

Peliman, my brain is admittedly jumbled with this case and I think I'm becoming slow witted. So, who dat cat?

P.s. love the hair, don't change a thing...

Hello yllek, I admit there's only so much to sleuth in this case but I'm thinking everyone is on the right track with the named suspect. Things will unwind eventually.

Jumping off here and saying, CD seems like an alright kinda guy, likable. I also feel he's a bit humbled by everything and does not want to be beholding to anyone. Trying to fulfill his responsibility to his daughter, to bring her home. I know I'd be totally besides myself looking for answers.

I too feel for the man.

You made sense, but the day that DD went over and asked the questions was Tuesday, not Monday, so the whole "that day" is still open I think.

I respectfully disagree. I think by saying "that day", he is talking about "that fateful day that Hailey went missing - THAT day", not "that day that DD came over and asked".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater