TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, he might be off the radar screen for the posters (but only because he is wisely being silent and not giving anything new to dissect unlike his girlfriend)...

but we have heard from both Billie and Clint that SA has the complete focus of investigators on the case.

BD and CD may be frustrated with that focus because if LE is focused soley on SA and they are right than it means no hope that their beloved daughter is alive.

He can kick back and enjoy the drama for now, but it will be short lived. This didn't happen in a vacuum. Someone saw him during what should have been his work day. Someone either knows where he was or someone helped him with the clean up.

BBM
Very true.. It's less likely, but I think it's quite possible that someone helped him with the crime itself...

For my one person/one question, I'd like Door #6 - Billie.

My question: did you sleep all night Monday Dec 26?

BeanE: did anything in last night's interview potentially affect time line? You don't have to say what if you're still analyzing, just wondering if you think that possible new time line data was gleaned...

I am reading those and pulled her statement in my post from that. I dont know if she mispoke or is confused but It interest me greatly on why both Clint and NS would mispeak on the exact same issue.

What day and date did Hailey go missing?

HD went home from CD on Sunday around noon. BD cooked a small Christmas dinner and they ate around 2, then just hung out the rest of the day. Maybe HD went back to CD after they ate because she was bored. Could be why NS is confused.

Jumping from this post:

Question: at what time was Hailey seen with the little boy, her stepbrother, on Sunday? And what time stamp did the store video have?

bbm. Actually, there's a quote from Clint in which he says both Billie and Shawn have LE's focus.

ETA: The cops they have their focus on Billie and Shawn and their in the spotlight. So there is no need for me to put them in the spotlight, I need to look elsewhere and hopefully they didn't do anything to my daughter," Clint Dunn said.
Jan 12, 2011
http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13834651

I think PK says she has been cleared as a POI on the 31st

What day and date did Hailey go missing?
She was reported missing on Tuesday Dec. 28 at 3 PM

The last person to see her was SA on Monday, Dec 27 at 3:15 PM

Jumping from this post:

Question: at what time was Hailey seen with the little boy, her stepbrother, on Sunday? And what time stamp did the store video have?

There is nothing to say that Hailey was seen with her stepbrother on Sunday (or Monday or Tuesday).

If you mean the Redbox video from the woman who claims to have seen Hailey and MB and boy on Monday night, I don't believe her receipt data is known and the sighting has been ruled out by LE. .

GRACE: So Mr. Dunn, tell me your recollection of what happened the day she goes missing.

CLINT DUNN: She just disappeared.

GRACE: OK. Let`s back it up a little bit. Did you see her at all that day?

CLINT DUNN: I didn`t see her at all that day.

Nancy Grace January 4

But as far as I know, he was not home on Monday. He hurt his back working and called in Tuesday. He didn't see her, but he can't say for a certainty that she did not even stop by, maybe to look for the lost earring. Just a possibility. I don't suspect Clint OR NS of anything. I do think that with all the "getting engaged" that these people are doing, two of them need to get cracking on their divorce...

But as far as I know, he was not home on Monday. He hurt his back working and called in Tuesday. He didn't see her, but he can't say for a certainty that she did not even stop by, maybe to look for the lost earring. Just a possibility. I don't suspect Clint OR NS of anything. I do think that with all the "getting engaged" that these people are doing, two of them need to get cracking on their divorce...

Amen to that.

If someone remembers, lets see how to phrase this. Monday the 27th. SA supposedly had BD's car to go to work and then leave and ping off of CCity's cell tower.

Question...How and when did SA arrive at BD's home Christmas weekend? Where was his truck?

Whilst i understand she wants to believe her daughter is alive that doesnt mean its right to vilify a child. At the end of the day Shawn threatened to kill Billie. Her daughter is now missing and her boyfriend was the last known person to see her. Its obvious where she should be looking and whilst she may not want to face the facts of the situation that doesnt give her any rights to try and make people think MB was lieing. In fact its her behaviour in doing things like this that make me think Billie knows far more than shes letting on about what happened.

She didn't vilify they little girl.
She said a witness stated that she saw the little girl with Hailey.
Just because one of them is wrong or the other one is mentioned, doesn't mean anyone has been vilified.

BeanE: did anything in last night's interview potentially affect time line? You don't have to say what if you're still analyzing, just wondering if you think that possible new time line data was gleaned...

hmmmm... funny you should ask lol. The answer is yes, but probably not in the way you're thinking.

Clint's and Naomi credibility climbed even higher, and Billie's dipped even lower, on my personal credibility scale.

So as I was sitting here staring at the timeline for hours today, I kept thinking the problem with it is all the incredible data from Billie. I kept getting the urge to pull most of it out. All except what could most likely, and has most likely, been verified by LE, or what has been verified by a secondary highly credible source.

If all the rest was out of there, I'm thinking it will bring things into focus, having cleared the clouds of confusion.

I just kept getting the feeling as I gazed upon it, that I was being baffled by BS. That can be deliberate. I have the urge to see what becomes clearer after cleaning house.

Did we ever explore local salvage yards in the area and have they been searched?

Now this is a very good question. Because they found a human skull in a car in a salvage yard just about a week before HD went missing. And they found it in the Big Spring area.

One of the videos of SA shows him driving a car that was broke down on the side of the road. It appears to be his vehicle...and he must have had his own vehicle at one time.

I wonder if they are even considering any link between that skull they found and this case.

MOO

Well..what we do know is..the police have talked to Naomi and Clint and havent indicated that they think either of them are lieing. We do know Kempher wouldnt go to Billies "meeting" cause he didnt agree with what she was saying...so i know who i believe...Naomi :)

I think that the "day before" means sunday morning. Maybe NS slept in (I have a toddler and my DH let's me sleep in on the weekkends) and saw Hailey for a couple of minutes before she left for her home?

Especially since we know she went to the dollar store that midmorning, [and I believe it has been reported that she went to both of the dollar stores?]

Either way, if N slept in, woke up lte, and then Hailey came back from the store before returning to Billies, it would SEEM like she dropped by for a little bit that day.

I think PK says she has been cleared as a POI on the 31st

There were two news outlets reporting along those lines. I'd like to hear LE's exact wording on it.

One said LE said she'd been ruled out as a POI. The other said LE said she was not a POI.

I'd like to hear whether or not LE will use the phrase "ruled out" or the word "cleared", because LE said in the interviews during that same time period that they're not naming POIs so as not to tip them off, and Billie showed deceptive on participation in Hailey's disappearance on her poly.

I do accept that right now she's not a POI. I'm not comfortable accepting right now that she's been cleared or ruled out.

She didn't vilify they little girl.
She said a witness stated that she saw the little girl with Hailey.
Just because one of them is wrong or the other one is mentioned, doesn't mean anyone has been vilified.

But the police have already said that sighting cant be verified and that the last person known to have seen her was Shawn. As the police have said this she had no right to say what she did. That poor kid is probably getting called all sorts at school and for what? To try and make Shawn look better :mad:[

There is nothing to say that Hailey was seen with her stepbrother on Sunday (or Monday or Tuesday).

If you mean the Redbox video from the woman who claims to have seen Hailey and MB and boy on Monday night, I don't believe her receipt data is known and the sighting has been ruled out by LE. .

No, remember there was a video from the dollar store or something to that matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member