02.04.2011: Kyron to be on NG's America's Missing Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so I hope someone transcribes it, alas, my life is blessedly NG free of late (thanks cable company). I would think it is the perfect time to highlight Kyron's case again because of the anniversary and this latest round of renewed searching and new areas.

ETA I know there was no promised of when searching these areas would continue but I remain hopeful that weather allowing, they will be searching again this weekend.

A little off topic (Kyron has been missing 8 months today)
Does this mean Kyron will be featured tonight?
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

I was thinking the same thing. I just checked Nancy Grace's page on HLN web site to see what will be on tonight, and she has a picture of Kyron, date he vanished June 4, 2010, etc. under America's Missing.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

My "guess" is NG will be covering Kyron tonight.

Prayers ... Many Prayers for Kyron and his Family.

Hope

Kyron Horman: Nancy Grace America’s Missing
Posted: 09:41 PM ET

His disappearance sparked the largest search in Oregon’s history. 7-year-old Kyron Horman vanished from his elementary school, his stepmother the last to see him walking down the hallway toward his classroom.

(snip)

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/03/kyron-horman-nancy-grace-america’s-missing/

kyron-blog-post.jpg

Show will start at 9:00pm eastern. You can watch on-line at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/timer55

I am going to close this thread until shortly before showtime.

it's almost time for the show.

BINGO

She was unaccounted for between 10:15 and 11:30, where her pings show her to be on Sauvie Island.

HOW did she get him out of the school, if it was her?

HOW did she get him out of the school, if it was her?

I would like to know the answer to this question also !

:banghead::banghead:
:banghead::banghead:

We can only speculate ...

Prayers for Kyron and his Family

I am surprised neither parent in on, at least not in first half hour plus...
Nothing new, for anyone who cannot watch.

In fact, no one associated with the case in any way seems to be on the show, the only person from Portland is CW Jensen.
It is mostly made up of clips.
It makes me think that his parents do, in fact, already know the outcome and did not feel the need to talk about Kyron, ask for help in finding him alive, etc. as we were so used to seeing.

It is disappointing but about what I expected. I don't know what more could be said at this point.

]I am surprised neither parent in on, at least not in first half hour plus...[/B]Nothing new, for anyone who cannot watch.

BBM - I agree.

I was hoping that Desiree would be on ... and let a little something out ... like a little "slip" ? Like what led to last week's search in that new area.

Prayers for Kyron and his Family

Did they say on there the task force was going to say something any moment?I'm not sure what I heard.They really do need to say what the status is and what's going on.

I think this is the first of NG's missing shows where no one from the family, or at least a friend, was on the show. It seemed like a quickly put together show, as though maybe NG thought they would have news this week, from the search. I don't know, it was just very unsettling and not at all what some of the other shows in this series have been.

Did they say on there the task force was going to say something any moment?I'm not sure what I heard.They really do need to say what the status is and what's going on.

I didn't hear that...and now they seem to be cutting the segment short, showing other missing people.

This is very good she is putting all these missing persons on.I respect that.

Kyron, you just go out the back door, I'll bring the truck around, meet me there.

Nevermind the science project you've worked so hard on (and I've made a big deal about photographing you in front) and nevermind that talent show going on this afternoon.

Nevermind the science project you've worked so hard on (and I've made a big deal about photographing you in front) and nevermind that talent show going on this afternoon.

She may have said something like " We forget the ___________ for the talent show, let's run back home and get it. "

Something I have always thought odd was that she never returned to watch the Talent Show that day. Who misses their kids talent show if they are not working? I am surprised that she did not come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10