TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 months old...

***allegedly reported missing 20 min after last sighting***

river 2 miles away...

if he is found there I don't see him getting there on his own...

prayers for you sweet man... sit down and wait for someone to get to you...

A search party of 100 volunteers are looking for Joshua Davis, an 18-month-old missing since Friday night.
Police say child is very mobile and it is conceivable that he left the house on his own and took off running, covering a short area in a short period of time.
Throughout the evening, the glass front door was open.

http://herald-zeitung.com/news/community_alert/article_27b09820-3166-11e0-a076-001cc4c002e0.html

my only comment to what I put in red: he is 18 months old... how far/fast do they figure? this is strange!!!!

I hope they look for any well or septic openings! Poor little guy, I hope and pray you are okay. Too little to be out there!!

He is very mobile and could have covered a great distance? I hope the searchers are doing the same...I don't think an 18-month old can outrun adult searchers. He would have tired out, I don't think he is still moving quickly away this many hours later. Very scary.

Do you know if they have brought in dogs?

eta nevermind i just saw that they did.

This is so almost "normal" to us here...Which is the saddest part of my post.
IMO there is NO way an 18-month old "walked" away unattended, alone, I could go on and on...Prayers for the baby...

Joshua had no shoes and is still in diapers...it has been so cold and wet. jmo, he would not have gone far in the dark. I wonder if the other family members in the home that were mentioned are siblings or other adults.

There does not look to be anyplace to hide in that photo above...so flat and barren.

Praying for this sweet little baby. I hate this.

I hope this family was at least aware that they had an RSO living across the street? Although I think I would have made sure the doors latched properly in the house, in any case, with small children.

I can't imagine a baby this young getting so far that searchers cannot find him in a flat landscape like this. I hope we learn that he is the fastest toddler in the world and truly has outrun all of his followers, but am having great doubts..

Joshua had no shoes and is still in diapers...it has been so cold and wet. jmo, he would not have gone far in the dark. I wonder if the other family members in the home that were mentioned are siblings or other adults.

I have to agree as well....no shoes, dark and cold and wet. Don't think he went far either. With many toddlers, they tend to get distracted by things too and will stop and explore a lot.

Something seems fishy here. IMO

I looked up the SO...here's his convictions

INDECENCY W/CHILD SEXUAL CONTACT
**Conviction Date:*10/25/1994**Victim's Age:*8
INDECENCY W/CHILD SEXUAL CONTACT
**Conviction Date:*10/25/1994**Victim's Age:*9

Oh, Lord, he's just a baby!! I hope and pray they find him safe, but it's SO COLD in Texas right now, especially at night! If he wasn't inside where it's warm... I'm afraid it's going to be a bad outcome.

It's 59° in New Braunfels right now; overnight low: 30°.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong