TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to be a mastermind to get away with a murder, you just need the time to hide the body and know a great place

Lord help us Asti, never truer words were spoken. I have followed this case from day one but it wasn't till I watched the video made by the searcher Kyle that I grasped what we are up against.

Many, many hiding places.

Rare yall in the PL or chat?

Here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127312"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

That article tonight that said there's now only one LEO assigned to Hailey's case - what happened to the two LEOs that Kampfer was going to hire?

redcat, do you know? Or would you be able to track it down there locally?

But seeing her in her bed is another thing that changed. To start with she wasnt sure she DID see her in her bed even. And now she says the tv was on in that room but it was dark? well for sure when i go in bedrooms that have the tv on i can see the people very clearly because the tv lightens the room up so its hard to understand how she wouldnt notice if someone was in there or not.

MOO

But you know what? I work 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. I leave my house between 6:30 am and 7:00 am. Every single morning, I open both my boys doors to make sure everything is cool. Most of the time I will call out their names and make sure they answer me, but if I want to be completely honest, I have to admit that there have been a few times I did not get a reply and just assumed it was all cool and left the house thinking they were just sleeping hard. I can't say for sure the tv was on or if the tv was off though.

I never could figure out why Hailey would be watching TV in the living room on Monday afternoon after getting her very own TV just two days earlier...per SA's statement.

Thank you Pondering Minds and lynn for pulling me out of there. I was so scared. I better go to the corner and reread the rules, but only after I run and change my pants...in piddled them because I was scared in the rabbit hole!

Thank you Kim for letting me know I made a mistake. I promise I'll be good now that I understand. Boy this is confusing! The case and finding my way around. Does anyone have a map?

Thank you Pondering Minds and lynn for pulling me out of there. I was so scared. I better go to the corner and reread the rules, but only after I run and change my pants...in piddled them because I was scared in the rabbit hole!

Thank you Kim for letting me know I made a mistake. I promise I'll be good now that I understand. Boy this is confusing! The case and finding my way around. Does anyone have a map?

I'm glad you joined WS! You're fun! :skip:

Here's your map: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/index.php

I never could figure out why Hailey would be watching TV in the living room on Monday afternoon after getting her very own TV just two days earlier...per SA's statement.

Not that hard dear Clu...basic cable in bedrooms. Digital box (with premium channels, and extras) in living room. JMO

Perhaps I'm in the minority. But I can speak from my own personal experience, because my daughter WAS kidnapped & almost murdered 3 1/2 years ago.

I have no doubt in my mind that if the police had not found her - I WOULD have set out on foot searching for her, because up until the time I was informed that she had been found alive, I was ready & waiting to head out - as were other family members.

I fully understand why family members don't go out & search, and I understand why LE doesn't want family members to search. I know it's not always possible, or advisable, or even allowed (for the sake of preserving possible evidence).

All I know is this: when my beloved daughter was in danger, there was nothing & no one in Heaven or Hell or on Earth that could have kept me from searching for her if the police had not found her that night. This is not a hypothetical situation for me. It was real, and it was a nightmare. I will be forever grateful to the LE officers who set out that night in search of her. I will be forever grateful that LE found her alive. My daughter's abductor was convicted and is currently serving his sentence.

My heart goes to each & every parent who has faced or who is now facing this horrendous circumstance.

I commend CD for doing all he has done & continues to do for his little girl. I feel a kindred spirit with him, and if I could - I'd be right there searching with him.

I am speechless. Never knew Sorrell....oh my Lord. Thanks to Him for getting your girl back. :loveyou:

Hailey Dunn Case: Weather, Exhaustion To Blame For Dwindling Search Parties
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26763608/detail.html
"I'm Hailey's voice right now so I have to still ask people to keep her face in their mind and keep looking for her," said Billie Dunn, Hailey's mom.
and
Saturday, KTXS was one of only three media outlets to attend the press briefing, a drastic change from the days just following Hailey's disappearance.

maybe the tv is bigger in the LR? Just from exp - my son always watches the LR tv because he has a dinky tv in his room. It's also where the x-box is hooked up (LR). Otherwise, I don't think I'd ever see him :)

:seeya:

Mel

Not that hard dear Clu...basic cable in bedrooms. Digital box (with premium channels, and extras) in living room. JMO

I don't think they even had basic cable. Just a guess.

Hailey Dunn Case: Weather, Exhaustion To Blame For Dwindling Search Parties
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26763608/detail.html
"I'm Hailey's voice right now so I have to still ask people to keep her face in their mind and keep looking for her," said Billie Dunn, Hailey's mom.
and
Saturday, KTXS was one of only three media outlets to attend the press briefing, a drastic change from the days just following Hailey's disappearance.

IMO.......CD needs to be HD's voice, his is clearer. Her's takes the focus off of Hailey with things in every article saying she still talks to SA.

From the same link:

We did ask Billie about the only named suspect in the case, Shawn Adkins, her former boyfriend.
She said they talk regularly on the phone, she didn't elaborate past that.

Regardless of who is responsible for Hailey's disappearance - she deserves to be found.

Hailey is precious.

Regardless of whatever rumors may or may not be circulating in the area of C-City - Hailey deserves to be found.

Regardless of who is responsible for Hailey's disappearance - she deserves to be found.

Hailey is precious.

Regardless of whatever rumors may or may not be circulating in the area of C-City - Hailey deserves to be found.

Thanks for bringing me full circle. I want her found SOOO bad. The other answers can come later.

:goodpost:

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members