TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. I think ALL runaways are endangered.

AMEN!!

ITA Belimom!!! There is no such thing in our society today as a "safe or secure" runaway!!!:banghead:

What feelings come to mind when one hears the word, "runaway"?? Personally, I have never had visions of sugarplums dancing about my head with regard to that word. I can conjure up lots of negative, fearful words attached to the word "'runaway'!

Where's the logic/common sense when labeling these situations? (for our SOP with states/LE, etc)

~Mish

I have something I need to say
*stands and faces the room*
My name is lynnb and I am a WS addict....I snuck to Walmart this morning and bought myself a netbook just because it's easier to carry at all times to stay connected
*sits back down in seat and hangs head*

Lynnb~ that was the cutest darn post I've read in ages!!! :great:

-definitely gave us all a smile and a warm fuzzy giggle!! ~thanks! :loveyou:

~Mish

OT

I just have to say, and I don't feel bad doing it....because Hailey loves them too,

108277765_crop_340x234.jpg

:great: Go Steelersssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Me at the game on the 23rd!!
Steelers 1-23-11.jpg

BBM - DD had spoken to MB, learned Hailey had not been there (her "second stop") nor had she been expected. He backtracked to her "first stop" and spoke with Clint, telling him what he had learned. Clint spoke to Billie on the phone and it was established that Hailey was not there, and (in all likelihood) had not come by Monday at all. So he "knew" at that point that she had presumably vanished between his home and Billie's. Billie's suggestion that he call the police was valid, and I feel he SHOULD have been sufficiently alarmed by that point to do so, even if she had NOT asked him to.

Or she disappeared between CD and MBs. In a tv interview CDs girlfriend had the days mixed up but CD corrected her.

Pondering, I will throw some thoughts out. We know LE like to pit people against each other, could it be possible they did this to try and pit the two against each other? It may be possible they have some evidence against SA, but not BD or they want her not to lawyer up. So many questions...

I not only believe that's a possibility..IMO it's quite likely a probability! It's not an unusual tool for LE to use or step to take at all and it's easy to see why it could help an investigation move forward.

Taking BD's name out of the equation for the sake of TOS and discussion for a minute...It makes complete sense to me why LE would do this..If a person feels like they may have successfully fooled LE, they most likely are going to speak more freely and openly..and as you pointed out, there is less chance that they will lawyer up..Seems to me..that it's a win/win situation for LE to make a brief announcement like 'such and such is not considered POI or suspect at this time'...or even leave off the 'at this time'. What do they have to lose by saying something like this? Not one single thing, that I can see..but they could stand to gain MUCH by doing so!..They *appear* to believe the person, whether they really do or not...they get no negative PR in that and who knows what may happen or be said when someone starts feeling comfortable and confident in their charade...MOO:)

Quote replied to originally:
bbm
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472310/detail.html

During the press conference, KTXS asked, "Do you believe Shawn or Billie, one or both, know where Hailey is?"

Dean paused for a long time and then looked to Kampfer who responded, "I think that's a good question. They're working several leads to the nature of that."

Dean then responded, "Obviously, I don’t know what they are know or don't know. The people to best answer that question are Shawn or Billie."

BBM

I dont think Kampfer meant anything other than answering a direct question. For example: Does Dean know what time it is? Reply: I dont know what he knows, you have to ask HIM.

end quote

BD states in her PC on 1-31 that SA left his grandmother's house to go into CC only to access I-20. I-20 is accessed from Dunn on 208 only. Google map says it is 51.46 miles from Dunn to Big Spring via CC. A shorter route is through IRA which is 45.44 miles but it takes 55 minutes because of the speed limit I am sure. He could have gone either route, but BD has stated he went through CC to access I-20 which would have put him in CC about 6:30.MOO

Billie explains (for SA) as to why his cell phone pinged CC tower... but Billie doesnt explain why after pinging this tower his phone has a break in usage until 9:38AM in Big Spring.

His phone pinged for about 20 minutes in CC tower range....6:36 to 6:56 before battery was removed.

:blushing:
trying this theory again - correctly I hope...
Possibly happening the morning when SA left his job and returned to Ccy-

Anyone ever wonder if HD put some martial arts move on SA,in self defense, and then SA may have 'accidentally' knocked her out cold & thought she was deceased?( or she really was) And then he freaked out, had to scramble to move her & try & cover it up?? And TOD wasn't in the home but where taken to?

Or if she was deceased before being removed from the home,
I have never seen it confirmed if HRD dogs were used in the home or car, to determine such.

Poor Hailey

I just have to say, and I don't feel bad doing it....because Hailey loves them too,

108277765_crop_340x234.jpg

:great: Go Steelersssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
That's My Man Troy, and I'll be wearing his number during the first half. Second half belongs to the jersey of my all-time favorite Steeler: Mr. Jerome "The Bus" Bettis!

(Pre-game's just a "reglo" Steelers tee shirt).

Let's do it for Hailey, Guys!

Did you guys notice the new digs?

Start thinking up some topic threads. The old discussion threads are going to be moved to a sub forum.

Please Note:

Starting with the opening of this forum, posters will be given a maximum of 3 warnings to follow TOS and threadequitte. There will be no 4th warning, instead the poster will find themselves on TO.

Any rudeness to moderators in the threads will be treated with zero tolerance and will result in an automatic TO WITHOUT a warning.

Please remember - the mods are here to help, not to punish and to make WS a safe and comfortable environment for everyone. If you have an issue, pm a moderator. You may pm a mod assigned to the forum as they will have the best info on the forum, but you may also pm any mod you are comfortable with and they will try to help.

Salem

i just came online to have a look if anything new had happened and couldnt find haileys threads! until there was a whole new forum for her!!! :)

:great::woohoo: THANK YOU! :blowkiss:

The discussion threads will be ending soon.

Feel free to open a new topic of something you want to discuss at any time.

The moderators really hope you guys will love Hailey's new forum! :grouphug:

I am so confused:(
I've never walked in on the middle of a switch over to forum before. I keep bumping into things. Especially since I just woke up from a little pre-game nap :(

Did you guys notice the new digs?

Start thinking up some topic threads. The old discussion threads are going to be moved to a sub forum.

Hailey's got her own forum. :)

Thank you so much!

*Love* the beane bag chair. :)

ETA: Do you want timeline in a sub-forum? One thread? Multiple threads?

I am so confused:(
I've never walked in on the middle of a switch over to forum before. I keep bumping into things. Especially since I just woke up from a little pre-game nap :(

Clu, I left the computer to make a pre-game pound cake... and came back and Hailey's thread was gone. :eek:

Glad I found it... whew... I was having panic attacks.

BeanE is such a great organizer that we recruited her to come up with some topic ideas. I'm going to make up the new threads and it's up to you guys to start working on the information.

Don't you wish there was a computer program that could go on all the threads and organize them,like links,theories,family,etc and build the thing for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member