Food Donations Needed for Searchers! Search on for this weekend Feb. 18-20 2011

No, I don't think we do know what's still needed. Last time Tricia started with a set goal - the number of sandwiches and pizzas, etc., to shoot for and so we could kind of tell what was still needed.

WillieFan said this search was supposed to be massive, so I dunno.

There are going to be a lot of people. They are setting up child care services and everything so that people with kids can search and not worry about getting a babysitter. The services are going to be at the civic center so I am assuming that there are going to be a lot of people.

Do any locals know how many searchers are actually there from out of town?
I guess there is no way to know how many locals might show up tomorrow...

I asked this morning over on Help Find Hailey Dunn, and they said 20 out of towners. They didn't know how many locals.

I asked this morning over on Help Find Hailey Dunn, and they said 20 out of towners. They didn't know how many locals.

So I guess the experts are probably going to be team-leaders for whatever locals show up? Thats what it sounds like, as 20 is not really that many people for a large search.

Guys sorry I have been out most of the day..I have no real way of predicting how many people will be there tommorrow..but my estimate is 60-75. Today they had 30-35.

Guys sorry I have been out most of the day..I have no real way of predicting how many people will be there tommorrow..but my estimate is 60-75. Today they had 30-35.

I think we are OK for Saturday. 80 small sandwiches and 80 pieces of Pizza should do it.

Worse case scenario is they run out of food, I jump on this thread and start screaming; HELP. MORE FOOD

Let's get Sunday under control and then we are set to go.

Here is what we have for Sunday (thank you SoSueMe)

SUNDAY

10 Pizzas - Chi-Mama
8 Sandwiches - Chi-Mama
4 Bread Sticks - Chi-Mama

*Sandwiches to be cut into 1/2's or 1/4's

If anyone wants to help I would suggest sandwiches then Pizzas.

And if you cannot help then your prayers will be just perfect. When you pray or keep the searchers in your good thoughts then you are, without a doubt, helping. No need to feel even the slightest of guilt if you can't help with the food OK? Here is the info for Biggs. Remember it's Sunday we are working on.

We are using Biggs Pizza.

Biggs Pizza 325-728-3300

Large Pizzas (1 topping) are $6.99 for Websleuths

Cheese Breadsticks with marinara $4.00

Sandwiches are 5 dollars and can be cut and wrapped into fourths.

Wings 10 piece is $6.99
Apple Pizza 5.99
Cinna-Sticks 2.99

THANK YOU EVERYONE. YOU ARE THE BEST.

I can chip in for more food tomorrow morning if they find they need more. Will the restaurant take atm/credit card over the phone for extra pizza or sandwiches tomorrow? Are they going to need pizza in the babysitting area for the kids?

Does anyone know if they take Discover? :( That is all I have...

I can chip in for more food tomorrow morning if they find they need more. Will the restaurant take atm/credit card over the phone for extra pizza or sandwiches tomorrow? Are they going to need pizza in the babysitting area for the kids?

Yes Biggs will take credit cards over the phone.

That is an EXCELLENT question about the babysitting area. I'll ask.

We need food for SUNDAY. If you call Biggs please order food for SUNDAY. THANK YOU

Don't know if they will take Discover however. I'll call and ask in the morning.

We are using Biggs Pizza. Here is the info.

Biggs Pizza 325-728-3300

Wings 10 piece is $6.99
Apple Pizza 5.99
Cinna-Sticks 2.99

THANK YOU EVERYONE. YOU ARE THE BEST.

Thanks Trisha, if they will take Discover, I will call some food in for Sunday.

I wish I had money to help out and get food for the searchers. What I can offer is prayers and lots of em. May Hailey be brought home!

Me too - no excuses, but being a SAHM does have its drawbacks. I only have a few dollars to last until payday (and it's the rent check). I am so proud of those who donated - you really show the humanity that's out there.

Love and hugs to you all!

Mel

Me too - no excuses, but being a SAHM does have its drawbacks. I only have a few dollars to last until payday (and it's the rent check). I am so proud of those who donated - you really show the humanity that's out there.

Love and hugs to you all!

Mel

Thanks wasn't enough MG. Your post was very sweet.

How many searchers are there today? And what was the determination about the babysitting? Is more food needed? I guess it is only 10am there, and it may be too early to say.

Do we have a contact to find out how many searchers signed in? REDCAT where are you?

Gosh I remember when Tim Miller and his group rode into Florida to look for Caylee. Only 35 searchers here. I think there were hundreds of searchers at Tims search.

Where are the locals. The professionals are here to "assist you". Not do the whole job.

Pizza three days sounds like a lot of pizza to me. Too bad they couldn't have rented one of those Chuck Wagons and had a few choices for hungry volunteers.

Locals you really need to become active. There are tons of things to be done besides searching.

Tricia bless your work in getting them fed.

Guys, what we need is food for Sunday. If it looks like they are running out of food for today we will handle it then but for now it's Sunday.

If you can donate please do so for Sunday as soon as you can please.

Biggs Pizza 325-728-3300

Wings 10 piece is $6.99
Apple Pizza 5.99
Cinna-Sticks 2.99

I tried calling but the line was busy so I don't know if they take Discover. Perhaps if someone calls they can ask? I have to run out for a bit but will keep a close eye on the donations.

As far as the day care and such Brad Dennis said only "lunch for the searchers". I do have a message into him about the day care but haven't heard back. I am assuming he is busy.

If anyone is on the ground there and can report back to us how the food situation is looking for today I would appreciate it.

Thank you guys. You are the best.

And again, we know there are many who can't donate and that is absolutely fine. Your prayers are worth their weight in gold. :)

Love,
Tricia

Gosh I remember when Tim Miller and his group rode into Florida to look for Caylee. Only 35 searchers here. I think there were hundreds of searchers at Tims search.

Where are the locals. The professionals are here to "assist you". Not do the whole job.

Pizza three days sounds like a lot of pizza to me. Too bad they couldn't have rented one of those Chuck Wagons and had a few choices for hungry volunteers.

Locals you really need to become active. There are tons of things to be done besides searching.

Tricia bless your work in getting them fed.

That area was WAY more populated and the media in Caylee's case was immense. Makes a difference.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back