Food Donations Needed for Searchers! Search on for this weekend Feb. 18-20 2011

That area was WAY more populated and the media in Caylee's case was immense. Makes a difference.

So true, Kimster. Isn't CC's pop about 3K? Big difference than the population of Orlando.

Good luck searchers - I'm praying for you.

MOO

Mel

In Honor of Oriah & team

Ordered for Sunday with Carly at 11:36am today

10 Pizzas
+2 Vegetarian Pizzas

10 Sandwiches

2 Apple Pizzas

Okay, for SUNDAY I just ordered:

10 Sandwiches (5 Chicken & 5 Italian)
8 Large Wings (4 BBQ & 4 Oven Roated)
6 Cinnamon Sticks

Thank you So Sue Me and FHC

I called and called but their line was busy every time. Must have been you guys ordering.

Do they need drinks or is someone bringing water?

I am available to order any extras needed still...

Thank you So Sue Me and FHC

I called and called but their line was busy every time. Must have been you guys ordering.

Do they need drinks or is someone bringing water?

I am available to order any extras needed still...

One of the reg. desk workers told me that ample bottled water is being supplied to them.

Tricia, Kimster,
Can I just leave an open ended Credit card with them to help if they run short to quickly fill orders for more?
.... say $200?

Then what they don't use can be donated to the search groups?

Im late here, what is needed now? I would like to contribute as well!

That area was WAY more populated and the media in Caylee's case was immense. Makes a difference.

I don't know. Word is there are 89 active searchers at noon today.

If 50 of them are with the search groups that leaves only 39 locals. That to me is a terrible turnout for Hailey.

MOO

10 pizzas
10 sandwiches (ham and cheese and Italian)

~Summer_Breeze

Klaas Kids organizers said this is the biggest turn out they have seen since the search stated.

Hundreds of volunteers filled the Colorado City Civic Center signing up to be on a search team.

Do we have enough food for Sunday???

Klaas Kids organizers said this is the biggest turn out they have seen since the search stated.

Hundreds of volunteers filled the Colorado City Civic Center signing up to be on a search team.

Do we have enough food for Sunday???

I just called the Restaurant and they said they had 30 pizzas and 30 sandwiches ordered so far. That does not sound like it is enough. I will order 10 more pizzas now, just in case.

ETA; just ordered 10 more

I just called the Restaurant and they said they had 30 pizzas and 30 sandwiches ordered so far. That does not sound like it is enough. I will order 10 more pizzas now, just in case.

ETA; just ordered 10 more

Are the Websleuth donations of food the only source of food for the searchers? Is any other group or anyone helping out too? ja

Are the Websleuth donations of food the only source of food for the searchers? Is any other group or anyone helping out too? ja

Hi Everyone,

I've been gone all day but in touch with SoSueMe who has been a wonderful help. Give me a bit and let me see how much we have for Sunday. I think we are OK.

Mck in answer to your question as far as I know Websleuths is the only one helping that I know of.

When I have been at the actual search center with KlaasKids what I have done is tried to get business to donate food. It was difficult. Not because businesses were stingy but the fact that we needed so darn much.

If someone on the ground can get businesses to donate that's fantastic but this way we know for sure the food will be there.

Thank you everyone. You are all wonderful.

Tricia

Tricia, Kimster,
Can I just leave an open ended Credit card with them to help if they run short to quickly fill orders for more?
.... say $200?

Then what they don't use can be donated to the search groups?

You are so very sweet my dear. I wouldn't do that only because it is risky. You want to make sure you money goes to the food for the searchers. I don't know if there is a way we could ensure this if you left someone (business) a 200 dollar donation.

Sorry if I am overly cautious but you all are so wonderful and trusting I would hate to see anything go wrong.

BUT, let me see if we need more for tomorrow and then perhaps you can call Biggs and place an order if need be OK?

HERE IS WHAT WE HAVE FOR SUNDAY'S SEARCH​

42 PIZZA'S

38 SANDWICHES

80 WINGS.

I THINK WE ARE GOOD FOR SUNDAY.

Let's do this. I will call Brad tomorrow a bit after 1 PM to see how much food is left and if any more is needed.

CN2Souls if we need more then perhaps you could order some. This way we will know for certain the food will get there. I'll PM you. (yes I will ban myself for breaking our terms of service by telling someone I'll PM them but I won't ban myself until this is over. ;) )

oops - I just ordered 30 sandwiches & 2 apple pizzas while Tricia was updating us.

should I call back & order less - or will this be OK?

ETA: I called back & reduced sandwiches to 10 (ham n cheese & Italian)....I can order more tomorrow if necessary.

oops - I just ordered 30 sandwiches & 2 apple pizzas while Tricia was updating us.

should I call back & order less - or will this be OK?

ETA: I called back & reduced sandwiches to 10 (ham n cheese & Italian)....I can order more tomorrow if necessary.

NO. This is wonderful my dear. I am sure they can use it and it will be greatly appreciated.

You all have been so wonderful. Words can't express how much you have done to help in the search for sweet Hailey.

Brad Dennis with KlaasKids specifically asked me to tell you THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Really, it is such a big relief to have the food taken care of. That way Brad can work on the actual search even more.

Brad sounded a bit down today because nothing was found but he is looking forward to tomorrow's search and is greatful, as we all are, for the people volunteering.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Love,
Tricia

I am so confused ....what do they need for tomorrow ....which would be sunday ...please answer me back cus i could do water sodas ...tea ...please let me know soon ...thanks Vanessa( teddiebear1955)

I am so confused ....what do they need for tomorrow ....which would be sunday ...please answer me back cus i could do water sodas ...tea ...please let me know soon ...thanks Vanessa( teddiebear1955)

Dear Sweet Teddiebear,

Thank you for your kind offer. We are all good and do not need any more donations. Sorry to make it confusing.

Someone suggested we start a paypal account strictly for food and items needed for the searchers.

I have no problem handling the paypal account but the thing is I like people to actually order what they want to donate. That way there are no problems with how the money is being spent and there is no question about the donations in any way.

If it is something everyone really wants to do I will be glad to do it but if I had my druthers I would prefer to do it the way we handled the food donations.

Weigh in when you get a moment.

Have I mentioned how wonderful you all are????

Love,
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa