Cindy is Unbelievable

CA needs to get her "head" back out of the "hole" she has apparently stuck it in and go back and listen to her words, her husband's words to LE and her son's word's to LE as to how horrible the smell was.....False hope is not doing her, her family or anyone any good.. Someone needs to break down that "child" of her's and get the answer or give her the death penalty.. Taking drugs to ease her (CA) pain is not going to bring a resolution to this. God Bless Caylee, wherever you are I pray you are dancing with the angels..

People really need to chill. It is the very ones accusing others of bashing that are doing some bashing themselves.

Lol!! Always seems to be that way, if ya don't agree with them OMG! All he.. breaks loose and the trouble starts.. But don't go posting on "their forum" cause one has no right and will get their hand slapped.. Life is sometimes so strange all you can do is laugh about the ignorance of some people.

Ummmm...maybe she's not there because Coral Springs is about 3 hours from Orlando. Since she stated she'd just received the tip about 45 minutes before, she couldn't be there that quickly and doesn't it make sense for her to do just exactly what she did, which was pass the information(including the tag#) onto CS LE and let THEM follow up? Also, if you listened to her entire interview, she stated that she was going to let LE release the tag # if they thought it should be because she didn't know the proper procedure.

As for lack of emotion, I've seen Cindy show plenty. I'm sure you also must realize she's medicated and mood stabilizers can make a person appear flat. Personally, I can't imagine being in Cindy's position and I choose not to judge because no one knows how they will react until they're faced with it.

Is there no way that these grandparents can't be given a break? They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Why aren't they searching, everyone screams. Then when they do come to the search site, they get harrassed. They can't do anything right in a lot of people's eyes.

I realize just about everyone on this board hates the Anthonys, but I don't and I won't.

Now, back to the Cindy and George bashing. Just ignore me. :blowkiss:

Nope, they can't. You don't have to agree with those who are 'anthony haters.' And nobody expects you to hate them. However, you are going to be hard pressed to find many people who feel the same. Do you ever LISTEN to what comes out of CA's mouth? How can you possibly have any sympathy?

As the OP, I just wanted to say I am really sorry if anyone felt like this was set up as a bash fest of the As. I really never intended it as such. When I first posted this, I was watching the whole thing in the park unfold, with tears in my eyes for a little girl I'd never even met, and then they switch over to her grandmother, who is cool, calm and collected, shrugging off the find and immediately calling it a hoax, and I was just baffled. According to the reporters, GA was upset, so why wasn't CA? I've heard she's medicated, but I don't know for a fact if that is true, and even if I did, it still doesn't make me totally understand it. I get that she is sticking to the story that Caylee is alive, but given the circumstances, (missing for almost 5 months now, decomp in the car, etc.), I just find it very puzzling that she didn't appear the least bit moved by news of a potential find. I just wish I could understand that. The only thought that does make sense to me, to help me understand it, is that she knows where Caylee is, and she knew she wasn't in that park. If that isn't the case, well, I'm back to not understanding CA.

Anyways, I just wanted to apologize for the controversy. I was pretty emotional when I first posted this, and I guess I let my emotions overcome me. And, FTR, I am not anti-Anthony, except KC. I truly feel alot of sympathy for them. I think they may be guilty of letting KC get away with too much over the years, but that is all. I cannot imagine being in their shoes. I do think they make some choices in their behaviors and interactions with others that are not wise, but still.

Also, one more comment, on the negativity here. Speaking for myself, I will say that I've felt pretty negative and frustrated all week in regards to this case. I was so hoping that Caylee would've been found this past weekend, and when that didn't happen, it became frustrating. Not to mention, there hasn't really been any new news, except this potential find today, so there hasn't been too much new news to discuss. With the exception of Cocoamom's church theory (which I totally think could be the real deal), there really hasn't been much else to talk about right now.

Again, I'm sorry. I never meant to cause drama or brew up negativity.

I'm not sure what to think anymore but I don't think this was planted by padilla.. and this is why, it's the shamrock.. why would he be all freaked out about the shamrock only to make himself look stupid when it turned out to be gumby.. if he really wanted people to believe it was caylee and he put the toys in there then why didn't he put in a real shamrock object.. if he planted this he would no that the shamrock was gumby.. and also le might be upset because they don't want it made public that soon..maybe they are hoping they can find more body parts close to the bag they found.. they don't want to mess up anything with this case..they have worked to hard and too long to let anything screw it up now.. they are smarter then we think..
and also if they got a tip about a strange man in mcdonalds with caylee..why were they talking to the media about anything else then that... why didn't lee and ga drive to that mcdonalds as soon as the tip came in... don't they understand how rediculous they sound..

Riiiiight.
CA wouldn't even give tag # to media of supposed car. She says it's LE's responsibility, she doesn't want to "INTERFERE". Now, when has that stopped her BEFORE?! :bang:

Not to mention CA has never gone to search. CA went to stop the search at JBP.

Cindy: blah blah blah, since day one, blah blah blah, ummm, you know, ummm, from day one, media frenzy, blah blah blah.

And all these 'Caylee sightings?' I wonder how much money LE from NUMEROUS states has had to put out there for this family and all their 'sightings.'

Truely, they all make me sick.

:clap: You summed it up!

As the OP, I just wanted to say I am really sorry if anyone felt like this was set up as a bash fest of the As. I really never intended it as such. When I first posted this, I was watching the whole thing in the park unfold, with tears in my eyes for a little girl I'd never even met, and then they switch over to her grandmother, who is cool, calm and collected, shrugging off the find and immediately calling it a hoax, and I was just baffled. According to the reporters, GA was upset, so why wasn't CA? I've heard she's medicated, but I don't know for a fact if that is true, and even if I did, it still doesn't make me totally understand it. I get that she is sticking to the story that Caylee is alive, but given the circumstances, (missing for almost 5 months now, decomp in the car, etc.), I just find it very puzzling that she didn't appear the least bit moved by news of a potential find. I just wish I could understand that. The only thought that does make sense to me, to help me understand it, is that she knows where Caylee is, and she knew she wasn't in that park. If that isn't the case, well, I'm back to not understanding CA.

Anyways, I just wanted to apologize for the controversy. I was pretty emotional when I first posted this, and I guess I let my emotions overcome me. And, FTR, I am not anti-Anthony, except KC. I truly feel alot of sympathy for them. I think they may be guilty of letting KC get away with too much over the years, but that is all. I cannot imagine being in their shoes. I do think they make some choices in their behaviors and interactions with others that are not wise, but still.

Also, one more comment, on the negativity here. Speaking for myself, I will say that I've felt pretty negative and frustrated all week in regards to this case. I was so hoping that Caylee would've been found this past weekend, and when that didn't happen, it became frustrating. Not to mention, there hasn't really been any new news, except this potential find today, so there hasn't been too much new news to discuss. With the exception of Cocoamom's church theory (which I totally think could be the real deal), there really hasn't been much else to talk about right now.

Again, I'm sorry. I never meant to cause drama or brew up negativity.

No, you have nothing to feel sorry about! There's so much frustration in this case... and so much of it in the past week alone, most of us are all on edge. I'm guilty of taking advantage of this thread to jump up on my soapbox, and I apologize for that.

Unbelieveable.. Maybe it isn't caylee.. but as a grieving relative you would think she would be interested to find out forsure for closure..
ALl I can think of is their confidence stems from knowing the real truth.. ?

On this note, quoted from the first page in this thread, I shall bump. In light of recent discussions regarding the timeline during Oct/Nov/Dec, CA, DC and the rest of 'em.....

*bolding mine*

I agree. But the fact that CA showed up flipping out like a freakin nut at the search the other day really grabbed my attention. They have never done that. Heck they have never even bothered to SEARCH! They have never been in a hurry to bring Caylee home to rest because THEY KNOW where she is. They hope that in time they will be able to visit her resting place and pay their respects. Maybe they already have. Why else would the not knowing NOT drive them nuts? Why else would they NOT be out there searching hysterically for Caylee? I can't think of a reason.
These are shrewd and manipulating women. Poor George never stood a chance up against the little pack they have formed. Yes, they fight like cat and dogs, but they are also bonded strongly. You mark my words, Cindy knows precisely where that baby is. She's a control freak and to not know would make her positively frantic. She knows. :mad:

BBM-In retrospect, and picturing this actually occuring had Caylee not been found, I am appalled at the notion.

BBM-In retrospect, and picturing this actually occuring had Caylee not been found, I am appalled at the notion.

This is incredible! LP searched the river and found bones. Later it was determined that those bones were animal bones. But, Cindy didn't know that! Cindy and George showed up at the site, with the Milsteads in tow, and got confrontational with LP.

We later learned that Casey was totally uninterested in the river search and bones being found there. But, when bones of a small child were found on Suburban Drive, she had a reaction......a major reaction!

In retrospect, reading this old thread written prior to Caylee's remains being found.........it's glaring that Cindy had absolutely no emotional reaction to bones being found at the river search. SHE KNEW THOSE BONES FOUND WEREN'T CAYLEES BECAUSE SHE KNEW WHERE CAYLEE WAS!

Like Casey, Cindy knew that the river search wouldn't find Caylee because she knew that Caylee's remains were in the woods off Suburban Drive!

This is incredible! LP searched the river and found bones. Later it was determined that those bones were animal bones. But, Cindy didn't know that! Cindy and George showed up at the site, with the Milsteads in tow, and got confrontational with LP.

We later learned that Casey was totally uninterested in the river search and bones being found there. But, when bones of a small child were found on Suburban Drive, she had a reaction......a major reaction!

In retrospect, reading this old thread written prior to Caylee's remains being found.........it's glaring that Cindy had absolutely no emotional reaction to bones being found at the river search. SHE KNEW THOSE BONES FOUND WEREN'T CAYLEES BECAUSE SHE KNEW WHERE CAYLEE WAS!

Like Casey, Cindy knew that the river search wouldn't find Caylee because she knew that Caylee's remains were in the woods off Suburban Drive!

Yes, it is sickening that they didn't notify the police immediately to prevent all those people from needlessly searching for Caylee.

There is more discussion of CA possible prior knowledge in the "silent interview" thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98491"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98491[/ame]

Come to think of it, the A's dining at The Ritz on 12/11/08 speaks for itself too. Out in public, acting cool and unbothered.

How many tears did the folks here shed that day? I know I cried all day - doubt if I thought much about eating, surely didn't eat out at The Ritz or even McDonalds.

These <<unusual people>> never cease to amaze.

Come to think of it, the A's dining at The Ritz on 12/11/08 speaks for itself too. Out in public, acting cool and unbothered.

How many tears did the folks here shed that day? I know I cried all day
- doubt if I thought much about eating, surely didn't eat out at The Ritz or even McDonalds.

re BBM

ITA.....I remember that day so clearly. I was travelling and listening to reports on the radio. When I finally reached my daughter's house I was glued to the computer (WS of course)

WE mourned together that day while the A's dined.

Their reaction was more like "well now the rest of the world knows" than "now we know"..........

I think this fits right in on the "Cindy is unbelievable" topic.

Email from Cindy to Rick
August 22 2008 8:37 pm
Subject: Re: Won&#8217;t do Greta

"She did not steal dad&#8217;s check I gave mom back the check from her 21st birthday uncashed that is how she got the routing number. "

O.M.G. I guess it's okay then. She didn't actually steal a physical check. Just copied the routing number! That's one daughter you can be proud of!

Oh and here's a little bit more from that same email... just for fun.

"You are the f/n stupid one, there is a sitter. We have people tracking her, the OCSO is not doing there job, but we have other sources who are. Someday you will eat all your words and I hope you choke on them."

re BBM

ITA.....I remember that day so clearly. I was travelling and listening to reports on the radio. When I finally reached my daughter's house I was glued to the computer (WS of course)

WE mourned together that day while the A's dined.

Their reaction was more like "well now the rest of the world knows" than "now we know"..........

Even Dr. G, a seasoned medical examiner, was emotional when she made the announcement that the remains were Caylee's.

Email from Cindy to Rick
Subject: Re: Won&#8217;t do Greta

"She did not steal dad&#8217;s check I gave mom back the check from her 21st birthday uncashed that is how she got the routing number. "

O.M.G. I guess it's okay then. She didn't actually steal a physical check. Just copied the routing number! That's one daughter you can be proud of!

"You are the f/n stupid one, there is a sitter. We have people tracking her, the OCSO is not doing there job, but we have other sources who are. Someday you will eat all your words and I hope you choke on them."

Thanks jennyb
bbm
Those rick-cindy emails are raw emotion...
Gee I wonder who the other sources who are tracking the sitter are?
DC..Luke. .Ginette....George did say the kidnappers are being watched. Riiiiiiiiiight

How many tears did the folks here shed that day? I know I cried all day - doubt if I thought much about eating, surely didn't eat out at The Ritz or even McDonalds.

LC, I will never forget that day. It stands out like JFK's death. Hubby & I had gone shopping, and when we got home we turned the tv on to CNN & There it was! I cried like a baby & I am NOT ashamed of that. It's a day I will never forget...........R.I.P. Sweet angel. We here at WS, care!!

Email from Cindy to Rick
Subject: Re: Won’t do Greta

"She did not steal dad’s check I gave mom back the check from her 21st birthday uncashed that is how she got the routing number. "

I thought the account for GPa was set up for his medical care etc and nothing else could be written on it? GMa Shirley notified the bank and the money was replaced by them because they allowed an unauthorized withdrawal?

IIRC she even told the bank to press charges and it was their decision not to. Possibly after CA paid for the refund?

The routing number on the BDay check would not have helped ICA, she had to have stolen this from her Gparents private info or possibly using their SSN and bank info. I guess ICA wasn't satisfied with the amount on the BDay check!

Seriously a heartless <<unusual person>> to steal from her GParents. I wonder if this was another case of her sticking it to her mom, because she sure doesn't care herself!

So basically CA lies and lies some more, when others know she is lying she gets even more "in your face"!

I thought the account for GPa was set up for his medical care etc and nothing else could be written on it? GMa Shirley notified the bank and the money was replaced by them because they allowed an unauthorized withdrawal?

IIRC she even told the bank to press charges and it was their decision not to. Possibly after CA paid for the refund?

The routing number on the BDay check would not have helped ICA, she had to have stolen this from her Gparents private info or possibly using their SSN and bank info. I guess ICA wasn't satisfied with the amount on the BDay check!

Seriously a heartless <<unusual person>> to steal from her GParents. I wonder if this was another case of her sticking it to her mom, because she sure doesn't care herself!

So basically CA lies and lies some more, when others know she is lying she gets even more "in your face"!

Just finished reading the Hinkey Meter timeline. From December 2007, KC is transfering thousands of dollars from CA's Bank of America account to pay her phone bill, some as high as 800+ and this continues right up until she is picked up by Cindy.

She is going to target and charging and writing checks on CA's account as late as latter part of June 2008 and then goes on to Amy H's account until she depletes that.

My point is that CA had to know that KC was "around" during this time *June 15 - July 15, 2008) and lying to her about "working" and at the Hard Rock, etc. She has told everyone, EVERYONE, that she did not suspect KC was lying, etc. because she had no reason to. There is no way she did not know that KC was lying to her. It is incredible. I realize she told Brittany that she knew KC was in and out of the house. But in the police and State interviews, she is not called on this. I WONDER IF SHE WILL BE CALLED ON IT AT TRIAL.

I would think it is important. Anyone?

It is inconceivable that she let this continue - I know she is beyond upset at the beginning of July. There are phone calls to KC at midnight, etc. over and over. So CA is obviously beyond worried.

Say it again, I guess no one ever expects your child to kill, but the amount of stealing and lying is so outrageous that I just do not understand why CA did not "stake" out KC herself by just parking someplace else and taking off work and catching her coming into the house. KC was in and out of the house numerous times.

I don't understand this at all. CA seems to thrive on this - It is really incredible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back