2011.02.21: Elisa Baker indicted for 2nd degree murder!!

Does anyone know what Elisa's name is? Her last name anyway? Since she's not legally married to AB, she can't take his name. I'm just thinking the legal documents should be correct - or does it matter. I just HATE that she's claiming the same last name as Zahra.

MOO

Mel

Does it have to mean locally? We know there were members of EB's family that called CPS on her because of the abuse of Zahra so they may not mean Zahra's family.

I'm honestly not sure. I am going to see if I can find an actual copy of the indictment online. I paraphrased it, but understood it to mean that she hid Zahra both before and after the accused offense (murder) from family. However, I am definitely not legally savvy so it could mean just about anything I guess.

Sweet precious Zahra. We all promised you that justice was coming. Though I'd love to see a harsher charge, I understand the second degree charge. Rest easy, precious child.

Zahra, my gs was born sleeping this morning. Please watch over him, and give him all the love I had so wanted to. :blowkiss:

In addition to the murder 2 charges it seems to me they have plenty more they can charge her with in this case. Enough to keep her in prison for the rest of her life hopefully. Desecration of a corpse, obstruction, child abuse, bigamy and I'm sure there's more. I'd put her under the jail if I had my way.

Hallelujah!!!!

Justice is coming for you sweet little angel Zahra!

'Bout time SOMEBODY got charged with SOMETHING!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Wish it would have been first degree w/ DP she deserves it!! But it is what it is I guess and Zahra will get some kind of justice

I was hoping for the same thing. The cause of death should better explain the charges.

In addition to the murder 2 charges it seems to me they have plenty more they can charge her with in this case. Enough to keep her in prison for the rest of her life hopefully. Desecration of a corpse, obstruction, child abuse, bigamy and I'm sure there's more. I'd put her under the jail if I had my way.

You are a much kinder person than I. I shudder to even think about what I would like to do if I had my way! I think I would be satisfied with throwing her in gen-pop with a bunch of women who desperately miss their babies and would give anything to be able to be with them.

I need to ask some serious forgiveness for the thoughts that I have towards that woman.

Interesting that this indictment comes down the day after the AB interview.. Maybe, just maybe there will be more than just EB's incitement coming soon?

Today would be nice. A girl can wish =)

Does anyone know what Elisa's name is? Her last name anyway? Since she's not legally married to AB, she can't take his name. I'm just thinking the legal documents should be correct - or does it matter. I just HATE that she's claiming the same last name as Zahra.

MOO

Mel

perhap the indictment will list all her many aliases? That would make for lengthy header on page one :eek:

Interesting that this indictment comes down the day after the AB interview.. Maybe, just maybe there will be more than just EB's incitement?

A girl can wish =)

It is possible in the future, I would think. I'm just really confused with the second aggravating factor that they listed...I guess once that is clarified it would be more clear whether or not they believe AB is involved. That throws a monkey wrench into what I was thinking about who knew and when.

I don't think anyone else is being considered by today's grand jury based on the reports, but I could be wrong.

I am betting the interview's airing was coordinated with these charges somehow. I wonder if the interview and its airing were given with the agreement that it would not be aired until last night. I am betting AB and KB may have been given a heads up about these charges against EB. The timing of the two - interview airing in Aus. yesterday, charges announced in Hickory today.

HLN is covering it after this commercial break.

Just saw the info on HLN. Yeah!! While I don't agree with the charge, 2nd degree murder, I am very thrilled that EB has been charged.

Good Afternoon all. The press conference will be carried live on WSOC tv at 3pm and on their website also. Dave Faherty said that the ME report should be released later this afternoon also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back