Cindy is Unbelievable

Just finished reading the Hinkey Meter timeline. From December 2007, KC is transfering thousands of dollars from CA's Bank of America account to pay her phone bill, some as high as 800+ and this continues right up until she is picked up by Cindy.

She is going to target and charging and writing checks on CA's account as late as latter part of June 2008 and then goes on to Amy H's account until she depletes that.

My point is that CA had to know that KC was "around" during this time *June 15 - July 15, 2008) and lying to her about "working" and at the Hard Rock, etc. She has told everyone, EVERYONE, that she did not suspect KC was lying, etc. because she had no reason to. There is no way she did not know that KC was lying to her. It is incredible. I realize she told Brittany that she knew KC was in and out of the house. But in the police and State interviews, she is not called on this. I WONDER IF SHE WILL BE CALLED ON IT AT TRIAL.

I would think it is important. Anyone?

It is inconceivable that she let this continue - I know she is beyond upset at the beginning of July. There are phone calls to KC at midnight, etc. over and over. So CA is obviously beyond worried.

Say it again, I guess no one ever expects your child to kill, but the amount of stealing and lying is so outrageous that I just do not understand why CA did not "stake" out KC herself by just parking someplace else and taking off work and catching her coming into the house. KC was in and out of the house numerous times.

I don't understand this at all. CA seems to thrive on this - It is really incredible.

I agree. Those bank statements alone signify red flags that CA so adamantly denies. Also, CA had to know ICA was not where she pretended, for she sent brother Lee to find her. She didn't send him to Jacksonville, to find her in the embrace of her new love J Michael H, she send him to FaceBook and MySpace. She knew ICA was lying. Lee knew she was lying. Now they want us to believe that CA had no reason to see red flags? Rewrite history much, CA?

And I'll bet the state will call her on all of her statements. Make her explain. Don't let her get away with, "you know, I don't know." And ask her why she wasted LE time by filling up their timeline calendar with a bunch of lies.

I agree. Those bank statements alone signify red flags that CA so adamantly denies. Also, CA had to know ICA was not where she pretended, for she sent brother Lee to find her. She didn't send him to Jacksonville, to find her in the embrace of her new love J Michael H, she send him to FaceBook and MySpace. She knew ICA was lying. Lee knew she was lying. Now they want us to believe that CA had no reason to see red flags? Rewrite history much, CA?

And I'll bet the state will call her on all of her statements. Make her explain. Don't let her get away with, "you know, I don't know." And ask her why she wasted LE time by filling up their timeline calendar with a bunch of lies.

I would thing they would want to show that KC was out and about and using a laptop, free to do as she pleased, etc. All of this to show that the "kidnapper" did not exist.

I would also think that the State would want to show just how deceptive CA and GA and also LE had become as the investigation went on. The fact that CA blocked KC out of her Bank of America account in early May I believe and the fact that KC still managed to write checks on her account and still tried to transfer fund to her phone account, shows that CA was aware of this - had to be. In December 2007 alone, KC goes through 3,000. It is incredible. It is ongoing month to month. Sometimes in the Hinkey Meter, he says money transfered by CA to KCs TMobile account to cover phone bill.

This could be Cindy doing it or KC? Not sure why he says CA (several times) unless Cindy was doing it also.

Cindy is also moving money from her 401K money market to cover Bank Account. Cindy knows what is going on. The amount of money is staggering. George is a sometime "worker" and Cindy is pulling in the overhead to cover the bills and as fast as she is making it, KC is going through it. To allow 800+ to be taken from your account is incredible and then as fast as it is done, the next few days, checks are written to Target on CA's account.

How do you let this continue - forget the money for a sec- you know she is not working so what is she doing with the baby all day. That is what I would be uber concerned with and I would find out.

This family gets more and more bizarre the more one reads.

MY POINT is CA and GA both say there were not concerned about Caylee because they knew KC took such good care of Caylee. How do they know this? She is not working - she is spending her days stealing and writing checks on CA's account. How could CA not be concerned about Caylee's wellbeing since the one who is with her all the time is spending her days shopping and stealing and on the phone. It is bizarre with a capital B.

I'd like to know what REALLY happened that day CA went to Universal to pick up Caylee and if this really happened. The woman I see, who would argue to the death anything she doesn't believe, can not be the same woman who drives to Universal to pick up Caylee on July 3, calls from the parking lot (where did she park? did she have to pay to park?), calls Casey, is told "Sorry, we're in Jacksonville." and meekly returns home to cry into her pillow. She sent Lee out to find her. Once again, they want me to believe they take the ball from ICA, come up with a gameplan and end up punting on the 2 yard line, just forget it, she's an adult, no red flags here...

I'd like to know what REALLY happened that day CA went to Universal to pick up Caylee and if this really happened. The woman I see, who would argue to the death anything she doesn't believe, can not be the same woman who drives to Universal to pick up Caylee on July 3, calls from the parking lot (where did she park? did she have to pay to park?), calls Casey, is told "Sorry, we're in Jacksonville." and meekly returns home to cry into her pillow. She sent Lee out to find her. Once again, they want me to believe they take the ball from ICA, come up with a gameplan and end up punting on the 2 yard line, just forget it, she's an adult, no red flags here...

She paid $10 to park (which she wastes the FBI's time telling them it is no big deal). It is beyond difficult to listen to these idiots GA and CA talk to the FBI. Cindy basically talks about HERSELF when asked questions about KC's personality. It is exhausting.

Cindy is off the charts IMO...Revisit her phone message to Sgt. Allen, she thinks she is going to run this investigation...Blows my mind, I tell ya! I honestly don't know how LE kept their patience with her...

http://www.youtube.com/NifterMedia#p/u/26/YyxlLi-ZTR0

It really is amazing and then you have LA telling the State or Morgan that there was a time when he had Yuri's number on his speed dial but that changed when he realized that they did not want to hear anything unless it pointed to KC's guilt.

Yuri is beyond professional with this family especially - Cindy and George -

It is just incredible that the entire family is backing KC. You would think that there would be at least one holding out for the truth.

This is incredible! LP searched the river and found bones. Later it was determined that those bones were animal bones. But, Cindy didn't know that! Cindy and George showed up at the site, with the Milsteads in tow, and got confrontational with LP.

We later learned that Casey was totally uninterested in the river search and bones being found there. But, when bones of a small child were found on Suburban Drive, she had a reaction......a major reaction!

In retrospect, reading this old thread written prior to Caylee's remains being found.........it's glaring that Cindy had absolutely no emotional reaction to bones being found at the river search. SHE KNEW THOSE BONES FOUND WEREN'T CAYLEES BECAUSE SHE KNEW WHERE CAYLEE WAS!

Like Casey, Cindy knew that the river search wouldn't find Caylee because she knew that Caylee's remains were in the woods off Suburban Drive!

Come to think of it, the A's dining at The Ritz on 12/11/08 speaks for itself too. Out in public, acting cool and unbothered.

How many tears did the folks here shed that day? I know I cried all day - doubt if I thought much about eating, surely didn't eat out at The Ritz or even McDonalds.

These <<unusual people>> never cease to amaze.

LC, I will never forget that day. It stands out like JFK's death. Hubby & I had gone shopping, and when we got home we turned the tv on to CNN & There it was! I cried like a baby & I am NOT ashamed of that. It's a day I will never forget...........R.I.P. Sweet angel. We here at WS, care!!

----------------

I wonder how any "human being" can know their child is lying in the woods with animals,weather etc..for this alone the DP is right.I pray they wave the autopsy photos under her nose,describe it all in court.Rot in hell. IMO :maddening:

I think this fits right in on the "Cindy is unbelievable" topic.

Email from Cindy to Rick
August 22 2008 8:37 pm
Subject: Re: Won’t do Greta

"She did not steal dad’s check I gave mom back the check from her 21st birthday uncashed that is how she got the routing number. "

O.M.G. I guess it's okay then. She didn't actually steal a physical check. Just copied the routing number! That's one daughter you can be proud of!

Oh and here's a little bit more from that same email... just for fun.

"You are the f/n stupid one, there is a sitter. We have people tracking her, the OCSO is not doing there job, but we have other sources who are. Someday you will eat all your words and I hope you choke on them."

I thought that Casey stole a blank check from Grandma Shirley the day of Caylee's birthday party ~ She took the check and went to Publix and bought the cake, etc??

I don't recall anything about Casey's birthday check being returned to Shirley?

Cindy is off the charts IMO...Revisit her phone message to Sgt. Allen, she thinks she is going to run this investigation...Blows my mind, I tell ya! I honestly don't know how LE kept their patience with her...

http://www.youtube.com/NifterMedia#p/u/26/YyxlLi-ZTR0

Her phone call to Tim Miller, that she left a message on his answering machine is pretty high voltage also.
Completely off her rocker, and, off the charts with her threats.

"You do not mess with the Anthony's, do you hear me, you will not win".
{not exact quote, but, pretty close if I remember correctly}.

I thought that Casey stole a blank check from Grandma Shirley the day of Caylee's birthday party ~ She took the check and went to Publix and bought the cake, etc??

She did.

Also, when KC is blocked from CA's Bank of America account, Casey steals from the grandfather to the tune of around 340 to pay her phone bill. Cindy says she did not really get into it with KC because it was between KC and her grandmother. Rigggggggggggt.

The whole family lies. Lee to the State when asked about his sister's stealing and her pregnancy. He said he was glad to keep out of it - meanwhile George says Lee was very hurt that KC lied to him about the pregnancy. George kept out of Zannie business because CA was handling it. And the beat goes on.

I guarantee that CA and GA will sell their story after the trial and swear that they are doing it for missing and exploited children. Guaranteed.!

And when KC comes to the house on June 24th and George asks her about the cans, she says "I talked to Mom already she knows everything" and this idiot lets her leave.

And Cindy lets her continue to break into the house knowing full well she is and stealing money but this is NOT a red flag.

And what exactly did Cindy think when there was food missing from her freezer? Tony L said when he picked Casey up at Amscot she had a bag with food in it, but it was from her parents' house rather than from a supermarket.

What, Cindy didn't notice the missing food? I don't believe that for a minute.

At the very least, Cindy knew Casey was coming in and out of the house during the day. And the neighbors verify that she was. Tony L. verifies that she was. George encountered her the one day that we know of.

And yet Cindy maintains that she believed ALL of Casey's stories about where she was.

I still have many questions about what Cindy and George knew and exactly when they knew it.

And what exactly did Cindy think when there was food missing from her freezer? Tony L said when he picked Casey up at Amscot she had a bag with food in it, but it was from her parents' house rather than from a supermarket.

What, Cindy didn't notice the missing food? I don't believe that for a minute.

At the very least, Cindy knew Casey was coming in and out of the house during the day. And the neighbors verify that she was. Tony L. verifies that she was. George encountered her the one day that we know of.

And yet Cindy maintains that she believed ALL of Casey's stories about where she was.

I still have many questions about what Cindy and George knew and exactly when they knew it.

Cindy knew she was in and out of the house taking things, food, money.

The only thing I can think of is that it gave Cindy comfort KNOWING that KC was still dependent on her.

I don't think Cindy thought of murder in this scenario. But she knew she was being stolen from and lied to.

Cindy knew she was in and out of the house taking things, food, money.

The only thing I can think of is that it gave Cindy comfort KNOWING that KC was still dependent on her.

I don't think Cindy thought of murder in this scenario. But she knew she was being stolen from and lied to.

I agree, of course she did. However, she tells the media that Casey and Caylee went on vacay, to bond, they were Jax, Tampa, etc.

It's also interesting that Casey knew that there was 14 grand sitting in her grandfather's nursing home account - the very amount that she claimed she had in savings.

That girl was on her way to wiping that account out also, IMO.

It's also interesting that Casey knew that there was 14 grand sitting in her grandfather's nursing home account - the very amount that she claimed she had in savings.

Didn't know that. I 1000% agree - she was on her way to do that.

It wasn't. That was a lie. . . . uh - I mean a half truth. Guess she didn't realize the canceled check would show up in the discovery documents. Casey cashed that check and Cindy knows it. Or rather all of America except Cindy knows it.

Wow! I never knew this. I always wondered where she got the $14,000 from. It was such an odd number. Casey is so extremely EVIL! EVIL! EVIL!

Wow! I never knew this. I always wondered where she got the $14,000 from. It was such an odd number. Casey is so extremely EVIL! EVIL! EVIL!

This of course never occurred to Cindy. She said she heard KC talking to Tony about 14,000 on July 16th - the morning of - and did not disturb her.

Oh my gosh y'all. I didn't realize that about the check. Even Cindy's lies are lies!

Leila, Thank you for reminding me about Cindy's non ~ reaction to the bones found at the river search. Speaks volumes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back