Search Warrants/Affidavit discussions.

Reason I started this thread... I saw that the Pink Ipod Shuffle was found in a Black Puffy Jacket Pocket, in her closet...
and it is bothering me...
Is this the one she received at Christmas?
Item 4 / Paragraph E in the Affidavit...

Reason I started this thread... I saw that the Pink Ipod Shuffle was found in a Black Puffy Jacket Pocket, in her closet...
and it is bothering me...
Is this the one she received at Christmas?
Item 4 / Paragraph E in the Affidavit...

I have a 13 year old and she takes hers ever place she goes. It bothers me as well HD would have been so excited to have it and not take it with her does not sit with me at all.

I have a 13 year old and she takes hers ever place she goes. It bothers me as well HD would have been so excited to have it and not take it with her does not sit with me at all.

My thoughts also... and was she wearing this jacket when she came home from CD on Sunday?

Was she trying to leave again Sunday night and well.....:cry:

Why would she have left it in her jacket, not had it out listening to it on Sunday or at night while she fell asleep,

and, what 13 year old hangs up their jacket in their closet?

There has to be warrant/affidavits that weren't released yet. The other night on the Bring Them Home radio interview, BD mentioned that SA's mask was taken as well as a poster from her bedroom. They are not listed in the information that has been released.

I have no doubt they are not done thuding us yet.

IIRC, it was mentioned in much earlier threads that HD left home without her favorite hoodie...could that have been the black puffy jacket? I will look for the original post! That, combined with what she was wearing (or not) has always bothered me too.

The new i-pod being left at home bothers me too. What kid goes for a long walk and leaves their music at home?
Was this the kind of i-pod that allows texting?

There has to be warrant/affidavits that weren't released yet. The other night on the Bring Them Home radio interview, BD mentioned that SA's mask was taken as well as a poster from her bedroom. They are not listed in the information that has been released.

I think there are a lot of things that are not being released. And I think there is a lot more going on than we know. Towns this small everyone knows what everyone else knows .... so to keep complete silence would make sense. JMO

I know why LE is giving us little bits of info at at time.....They know we cant handle it all at once!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back