Sheriff Toombs says it could be a day up to two weeks to examine devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
Investigators also searched Adkins' grandmother's residence in Dunn Thursday. Toombs says officials are analyzing devices seized from the home.

"Once we come up with what was on that stuff, then there could be either future search warrants or possibly arrests, either in the missing person case on Hailey Dunn or on the child *advertiser censored* case," he said.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353756

I like the sound of those words. Sure looks like was are getting closer.

oooo it sounds like maybe there was hailey related pics of some type.. i hate typing that :(

oooo it sounds like maybe there was hailey related pics of some type.. i hate typing that :(

This is one of my fears and I have to agree with you. Man I just feel so bad for Clint Dunn right now. :(

be nice if they could find evidence of maps having been looked at around 12/27, on google, mapquest, etc, on any of the devices seized

"Toombs says officials are analyzing devices seized from the home."

I love to read the comments below the article.

Investigators also searched Adkins' grandmother's residence in Dunn Thursday. Toombs says officials are analyzing devices seized from the home.

"Once we come up with what was on that stuff, then there could be either future search warrants or possibly arrests, either in the missing person case on Hailey Dunn or on the child *advertiser censored* case," he said.

Great find, grandmaj !!! :woohoo::woohoo:

So glad Toombs is giving us the case updates. He says what he means and means what he says, as the old saying goes.
Listening to him speak, I think LE is just plain fed-up with the BD/SA bull$&!#, they can arrest them on the CP and continue investigating Hailey's case.

"According to the Snyder Daily News, an entry on the blotter at the Scurry County Law Enforcement Center Sunday afternoon stated a woman called and asked to speak to an officer on the telephone in reference to both Dunn and Adkins being together at the caller’s residence looking for someone."
What the heck is this about? I was busy all day and just logged in to catch up.

That is all we know at this point Knox. I'm sure sooner or later it will come out.

I can't understand why Adkins is still hanging around, waiting to be arrested.
I would have thought he would have run by now.
IMO

Thanks grams!!

I don't see anything about "a day up to 2 weeks" in the article. Am I missing something? TIA...

IMO

I would think SA would be in hiding based on the reported amount of alleged images on several media devices. IMO. he should be scared of vigilante justice, but I guess he feels safe with the 24/7 tail LE has on him. Surely if the "Son's of Anarchy" roll up
he will be protected so that eventually he can be arrested, tried and convicted and serve his time on death row... I can't believe no one has taken a shot at him yet. Especially in TX.

I fixed the title I had a little more room....... He said from one day up to 2 weeks to examine the electronic devices ............ It is in the video. They snipped part of his comment in the article. :)

I fixed the title I had a little more room....... He said from one day up to 2 weeks to examine the electronic devices ............ It is in the video. They snipped part of his comment in the article. :)

Thanks grams! I hate when they snip the good stuff...

IMO

I don't understand why folks keep thinking BD or SA will "run". Where would they run to? What car? One would need a dependable car to run somewhere. They don't have one between the 2 of them. They would need moneycash and lots of it as jobs without identification are hard to come by. By all accounts BD is a drug user and she would have to have her drugs and SA is on some kind of prescription meds...where would they get this filled? Run south to the border? One has to have connections in Mexico to be a fugitive, not to mention the fact Mexico does have an extradition treaty with the United States since 1980. BD and SA would not blend in that well in Mexico.
It takes a lot of money to be a fugitive....jus sayin'.

Running is going to get them in so much more trouble. If it is the child *advertiser censored* they are charged with first and not Hailey, then bail would be denied if they tried to run. I remember another case and the man ran to the UK. They still got him back.

Unless they are self medicating they have got to be very nervous right now. Billie Dunn has no choice but to camp on Shawn's door. She knows she can't trust him he has proven that to her in the past.

Billie will never admit to what has happened or about her lies. Shawn will roll. When they come for him he will roll.

I don't understand why folks keep thinking BD or SA will "run". Where would they run to? What car? One would need a dependable car to run somewhere. They don't have one between the 2 of them. They would need moneycash and lots of it as jobs without identification are hard to come by. By all accounts BD is a drug user and she would have to have her drugs and SA is on some kind of prescription meds...where would they get this filled? Run south to the border? One has to have connections in Mexico to be a fugitive, not to mention the fact Mexico does have an extradition treaty with the United States since 1980. BD and SA would not blend in that well in Mexico.
It takes a lot of money to be a fugitive....jus sayin'.

Speaking of cars, doesn't BD still have the van from the Somer Thompson foundation? Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of cars, doesn't BD still have the van from the Somer Thompson foundation? Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually the maroon van was giving to Billie by a stranger that lives near by among other things that she has been giving. The Somer Thompson foundation donated funds to cover her bills etc for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak