2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG he is accusing the state of tricking him!!!! JS is getting furious! And now it is a cat fight.

That's what a good atty does. Lock things in. They think 10 steps ahead.

HHJP - Let me be abundantly clear - both sides are loosely in contempt here.

Ashton's face!!! Thunder!

OMG this exchange between JB and JP over the stipulation regarding the machines used to measure the air!

I can't believe this! JB is now actually accusing Ashton of essentially tricking him into stipulating!?

This is the worst lawyering I have ever seen.

Best Judge though...

JB wanted this at sidebar so ICA wouldn't hear the word CONTEMPT with his name on it.

Because you just KNOW he keeps her so isolated so that she doesn't know 1/10 of his FAILINGS.

Hence only very few JB approved visitors.

Perhaps we should all write her and give her the truth about how well he is doing with her defense?

Or not:

1) I don't WANT her to get a better attorney
2) I don't want to see my name in a future doc dump.

He's admitting he didn't sign the contempt agreement in good faith. He wants to explain why and then ranted and raved for three minutes.

Judge talking about sanctions.

JB had claimed that JA wasn't being ambushed because JB sent emails. It's lost on JB that emails are not legal filings.

camera closed in on Baez's throbbing forehead vein

HHJP says not to use word "contempt"... he imposed "sanctions"...

looks like yalll are trying to recind an agreement you entered into...

because if you knew what you knew back when you did this that you were not going to honor this you could have simply wrote it down that you would or wouldn't have come to an agreement

((sorry for mis spelling)

Poor Vass, still sitting on the stand wondering w.t.f.

:woohoo: I wouldn't have missed this for the world!!

This is the most amazing thing I have seen so far - this is what we have been waiting for....Judge Perry has Baez's number, no doubt.

For the guests who cannot see the tallies, there are 403 people on this thread.

:welcome:

Don't allow that agreement to be rescinded Judge because if you do, then JB will do it over and over again. Like a kid, if he gets away with it once he'll do it again.

jb says it goes to methodology -

HHBP: if you knew that - and i take it you didn't find out about it yesterday.
JB: i knew that - wrote emails
HHBP: i will give you a chance to explain after i ask my questions - if you knew that why didn't you place that in this document - someone might assume you were waiting in ambush
JB: there is no way Mr. ashton could feel ambush because we talked about it. this is no surprise to mr ashton - this is something an intelligent lawyer took to get have this writing to have opposing counself over his head. we went over numerous statements and they were never good enough for him - it was as if he was writing it - yet he knew when he put it in writing -

HHBP - let me make myself abuduntaly clear - both sides like to use the word contempt - i imposed sanctions not contempt - that word is what the state and you utilized - discovery violations are basically sanctions - looks as if you all don't have an agreement or you are trying to rescind an agreement you entered into. if you knew what you knew back when you did this that you are not going to argue that - you could have written down you have or havn't come to an agreement.

Let me make myself abundantly clear. Both sides like to loosely use the term "contempt"--I imposed sanctions not contempt. The word contempt is one that the state and you have utilized. In terms of discovery violations, the word is sanctions. Looks like you don't have an agreement, or you are trying to rescind an agreement that you entered into.

If you knew you were not going to honor the agreement you entered into, you could have written that down then and maybe you would or wouldn't have come to an agreement.

What do you propose with the documents you currently have sir?

JB: Question witness about the documents regarding the samples he used....

HHBP embarrassing Jb in open court.
Why does that fill me with glee?

I'd like to put that clicking pen of Baez's somewhere ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics