Three month marked with Vigil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope someone called to remind Billie about it. Or is she planning to attend at all? The article mentions only Clint says he's going to be there.

Hope she attends....it's her daughter; but now, it would not surprise me one iota if she didn't. I'll light a candle at 8PM TX time for our precious girl. I was standing in the kitchen last night and asking her where she was....she needs to let us all know where she is. <3 <3

You bet Hailey's mother better be there, along with her grandmother, Uncle's, Aunt's, cousins and her brother.
There is zero excuses for all of them not being there.
Unless someone is in the hospital or to sick to get out of bed, even then, I want a Dr's excuse.
If they need a place to stay for the night, Billie has the room.
This is for Hailey.

Hope someone called to remind Billie about it. Or is she planning to attend at all? The article mentions only Clint says he's going to be there.

BBM: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

That was the most pathetic excuse from Billie -- when she didn't show up for the last vigil because "no one called to remind her".

Really though, I just don't know HOW she can show her face in public after the arrest and the 3 charges that are pending, her BF is a named poi and she continues to see him, the child *advertiser censored*, drugs, re-decorating Hailey's room and her living room when her daughter is still missing ...

:cow::cow::cow:

Her new attorney will remind her. He cannot wait for his chance to make a new speech, and give this thing some new spin. I bet he will publicly thank the volunteers, and Billie will be wearing her Hailey's Angels t-shirt/ I hope she washed it since she wore it to jail.

Oh, and he will say how Clint and Billie are united in their search for their daughter, and
that he hopes LE will start searching again too, imo.

BBM: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

That was the most pathetic excuse from Billie -- when she didn't show up for the last vigil because "no one called to remind her".

Really though, I just don't know HOW she can show her face in public after the arrest and the 3 charges that are pending, her BF is a named poi and she continues to see him, the child *advertiser censored*, drugs, re-decorating Hailey's room and her living room when her daughter is still missing ...

:cow::cow::cow:

You are right that this was a pathetic excuse from Billie, for the mere fact that she should have been involved directly in the event that she missed.
Most mothers, of missing children involve themselves in these events and attend them.
Billie has sniveled and wined, for three months, yet, she has yet to show, that she is all about Hailey missing.
She better show her face, along with the rest of her family, this is about Hailey, no one else.

The vigil should be starting now. Light a candle for Hailey. :praying: for Hailey to be found.

You are loved, Hailey.

images

Only article I could find, and not much more at link :(

Hailey Dunn Candlelight Vigil 3/27/11

(Colorado City)- Sunday marks the third month that 13-year-old Hailey Dunn has been missing in Colorado City.

Sunday night many gathered for a candlelight vigil to remember and hope.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=24485

Tonight at 10:00p.m., Clinton Dunn will speak with KTXS Television about the last 3 months without his baby girl, Hailey.

I'm patiently waiting for someone to post whether Billie showed up at the vigil.

~jmo~

Billie has sniveled and wined, for three months, yet, she has yet to show, that she is all about Hailey missing.
snipped

So very true. IMO, Billie has yet to show she's even "a little bit" about Hailey missing. To her this is all so inconvenient and "a big mess."

Thank goodness Hailey has one parent who cares and a whole host of strangers who care more than words can express.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member