Five Part Story about Uncle Richy's interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

summer_breeze

Reaction score
The examiner as a rule is not considered an MSM link here. The reason being that anyone can basically write an article for submission. But this is a regular author who we at WS ususally allow a link to.

This article if five parts and is a summary of the Uncle's interview. Since we closed the other thread it was getting so off topic if you want to discuss this summary of the interview or parts there of while news is slow here you go.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...n-hailey-dunn-s-uncle-richy-cooper-speaks-out

Just remember DD is a minor and we should respect him as much as possible other than what is printed. His bio father is not a POI and not a matter of discussion.

Thanks grandmaj!

From the article:

Why didn’t CPS give custody of David to Clint?

“Because Clint is not D’s biological father,” Richy said. “Clint was duped into thinking he was D’s legal guardian.” He said both Clint and D believed Clint had legal guardianship of D, as did the Colorado City school system.

This really makes me sad that BJD would dupe both Clint and D. It brings light to her current behaviour and that she'll do just about anything to make things look good for her. I can pretty much take what she says as an out an out lie. If she would dupe her own son, I think she's pretty much capable of doing anything.

She lied to Clint, DD, and the school district. What else would she do?

Thanks again for the very informative article.

Mel

It would be interesting to hear what it was that she did which made Clint believe he was David's legal guardian. So far all we have heard is hints about it.

I think this point about duping Clint is just one more incidence in Billie Dunn manipulating those around her.

BILLIE DUNN: I`m a credible witness. I`m not a liar.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Hmmm.

I'm confuzzled about this alleged text from Billie:

The hosts of BTHN asked Richy to discuss rumors that Hailey’s mom, Billie Jean Dunn, told her estranged husband, Clint Dunn that she wants the house they own together put in her name in exchange for custody of her kids, David and Hailey, and not make Clint pay child support.

Asked if he thinks the story is true Richy said, “Why put that out there in the first place? I can’t imagine a motive behind a story like that. I don’t understand their motive for stirring up trouble unless to garner attention for themselves.”

“It’s the story I’ve heard but I can’t substantiate it based on the source because the source is not reliable. The source knows who they are, and if they don’t like it I don’t care,” Richy told Examiner.com Thursday.

“I was told Billie said to Clint – you sign the house to me, you get the kids and you don’t get child support,” Richy said.

Richy said he can’t confirm these rumors, but that’s the story he’s heard amongst family. He also said he told Clint if Billie made this proposal he would suggest Clint “not take the deal.

He's heard it from a family member who is not a trusted source? Um, okay, that is possible. But he has also discussed it with Clint who should know for sure, yet Richy is not able to substantiate the rumor, or dismiss it as false.

???

It would be interesting to hear what it was that she did which made Clint believe he was David's legal guardian. So far all we have heard is hints about it.

I think this point about duping Clint is just one more incidence in Billie Dunn manipulating those around her.

It was the papers, if you remember... Clint said that Billie had him and the school district sign papers. He thought they were adoption papers but they were not. I think we established that they were just name change papers because D does indeed use the name Dunn in the affidavits. (That poor, poor kid... DD or DDD... oy.)

It is possible that she put adoption papers over the name change papers, so he really signed the name change ones while looking at the adoption ones. Or something like that.

It is from the interview Peter did with Clint. I do have the link if you want it. I think it was reported elsewhere, I just have the link where they posted it on one of the Hailey facebooks.

Now personally... my situation was the same. My oldest daughter and youngest daughter have different biological fathers and the same Dad.

I cannot imagine doing what Billie did. Every single thing I ever did and still do, is about the KIDS. You know, those creatures that WE chose to bring into the world?

I'm an anomaly... so is Billie Dunn. We are anomalies in some similar ways... (which my MIL points out to me regularly) and in other ways we could not be anymore drastically different.

Richy told Examiner.com Thursday, “I don’t think she [Billie] designed the deal, but I do think she’s the designer of the cover-up. That’s just my opinion.”

This is Richy's quote from part 4 of the article when asked what he thought happened to Hailey. Pretty strong statement there and one that I believe 100%.

~jmo~

So BD has redecorated Hailey's room huh??? Interesting....

Ughhh, really? That totally creeps me out.

IMHO dogs know alot more about people than we do. They can sense earthquakes before we do, and I believe they know what people may be a danger to them :(

My opinion only -

Mel

Ughhh, really? That totally creeps me out.

Me, too. Hmm...

Xmas day, same visit that Richy describes Billie's demeanor as "overly warm" and "almost forced."

IOW, contrived, scripted, but over-acted by Billie. I'm sticking to my earliest gut feelings- Speculation: Merry Xmas, Shawn. IMO, gifted H. Planned. Then, something went deadly wrong.

Bee asked, “When she met Shawn, did things change?”

"...Connie could field that question best but I would imagine just from what I saw at Christmas – her [Billie’s] demeanor was almost forced. She seemed like she was being overly warm,” Richy said.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...n-hailey-dunn-s-uncle-richy-cooper-speaks-out

IIRC, Connie said in her BTH interview, that BD picked up the baby and hugged her. Maybe this is what Richy was referring to as overly warm?

As far as asking SA to come in to see the baby? Why? Did BD want to have a child with SA? Just strikes me as weird, didn't think she was warm and fuzzy about Naomi or the baby, but maybe I'm wrong.

Richy told Examiner.com Thursday, “I don’t think she [Billie] designed the deal, but I do think she’s the designer of the cover-up. That’s just my opinion.”

This is Richy's quote from part 4 of the article when asked what he thought happened to Hailey. Pretty strong statement there and one that I believe 100%.

~jmo~

I believe Richy is being diplomatic about Billie's role in H's disappearance (right now). He is deferring to Clint's wishes.

Perhaps, though, I am reading too much between the lines:

1. Richy lets us know that he really does NOT know who Billie is since Shawn's arrival in her life:

Bee asked, “When she met Shawn, did things change?”

“We were not around much. We’ve been away from there for about eight years. So we really didn’t notice.

2. Richy's personal evaluation or observation of Billie as a mother is as weak as can be, but diplomatic:

Bee asked, “What is she like as a mother?”

“She’s always managed. She’s never been in my opinion negligent over her children.

"She’s always watched after their care and given them what they needed as far as basic necessities.

3. Here's the bottom line for Richy-IMO, privately, he places Billie in the same category as Shawn.

“I don’t want any harm to come to anyone but I’ll protect Hailey and I’ll protect Clint before I’ll save a hair off either one of you,” Richy said.

IIRC, Connie said in her BTH interview, that BD picked up the baby and hugged her. Maybe this is what Richy was referring to as overly warm?

As far as asking SA to come in to see the baby? Why? Did BD want to have a child with SA? Just strikes me as weird, didn't think she was warm and fuzzy about Naomi or the baby, but maybe I'm wrong.

I took it as Billie's demeanor was overly warm-to all. A warm person makes others comfortable, is responsive to others, shows tenderness (not necessarily physically), etc. The exact opposite of a cool demeanor. It appeared almost forced because it may not be who Billie is, nor how she usually projects herself with others. She overacted, and it stood out because of the proximity of the event to H's disappearance.

I believe Richy is being diplomatic about Billie's role in H's disappearance (right now). He is deferring to Clint's wishes.

Perhaps, though, I am reading too much between the lines:

I got the same things from between the lines and IMO this pretty plainly states he'd have more bad things to say but is leaving them unsaid because of Clint.

Asked what Billie’s like, Richy said, “Clint doesn’t want anyone saying anything bad about her and I’m not going to bash her. But I will tell you the truth if you ask me.”

It is possible that his view of Billie has been a bit colored by the recent events.

If someone I know acted like this after their child went missing I would be hard pressed to think about them in the same light, even if I'd viewed them as a pretty good mom etc.

I took it as Billie's demeanor was overly warm-to all. A warm person makes others comfortable, is responsive to others, shows tenderness (not necessarily physically), etc. The exact opposite of a cool demeanor. It appeared almost forced because it may not be who Billie is, nor how she usually projects herself with others. She overacted, and it stood out because of the proximity of the event to H's disappearance.

I expect that in the best of circumstances things may be a bit forced if you spend Christmas with the relatives of your ex but the dog thing creeps me out as well.

I hope the Uncle is talking about the past and BD not being negligent, because it is pretty negligent to leave a young girl home alone all day long until 7:30 at night without checking on her. BD said in the very beginning that she didn't know Haylie wasn't home and they went off to Snyder getting gas and supposedly food. Haylie was supposed to stay home all that time without leaving.

Weren't we told in the beginning that Billie worked rotating shifts? Does anyone know if that was true? Because if she worked rotating shifts meaning nights were worked at times that really bothers me. Who was watching out for the kids?

post_old.gif
01-13-2011, 08:24 PM
everyoneneedsavoice
user_offline.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesky#1
BO told NG yesterday that she was a secretary and secretaries at a hospital/nursing home typically work business hours: Monday-Friday from either 8 am - 4 pm, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, or 9 am -5 pm.

Secretaries don't work 12-hour rotating shifts like nurses do.

BO and SA withdrew cash from the ATM machine before 7 pm on dec 27 so if she is working as a secretary, this could explain why she wasn't still at work.

I think a local confirmed with us that BD works in a hospital not a nursing home.

BBM
Not true - today, unit secretaries at hospitals almost always work 12 hour shifts; if the rest of the unit staff does.

BD/BO reported her working hours long before she mentioned them on NG and they've been reported elsewhere as 12 hour shifts.

snipped>

Quote:
Billie Dunn, who was working a 12-hour hospital shift that day, said she was a little upset when her daughter did not call her later to confirm that she was staying with a friend. However, she said she never was worried that she was somewhere else.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...bileRedirect=1

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125237&page=5
Post# 118

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...---missing_girl_folo/?preventMobileRedirect=1

“I don’t want any harm to come to anyone but I’ll protect Hailey and I’ll protect Clint before I’ll save a hair off either one of you,” Richy said.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/part-5-missing-texas-teen-hailey-dunn-s-uncle-richy-cooper-speaks-out

I can understand him saying he would protect Hailey and know why he would say that but why would he emphasize indenpendantly that he would also protect Clint. He states he would PROTECT Clint before he SAVED a hair of Billies and Shawns.

Saved them from from what? Why would they need his saving and how would he be able to do that?

Weren't we told in the beginning that Billie worked rotating shifts? Does anyone know if that was true? Because if she worked rotating shifts meaning nights were worked at times that really bothers me. Who was watching out for the kids?

The only schedule I remember someone mantioning was 7am-7pm, 12 hour shifts....looked for interviews etc but could not find a link, this info may have come from her friend that posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123